Which prominent sign do you get along with

November 4, 2020 at 19:32 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Which prominent sign do you get along with
That you never would have thought you would?

A sign that surpises you, that you happen to see eye to eye with?

:80: :92:

Posts in topic

Page: 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 9, 2020 at 17:31
(Leo) Anni23 » Zephyrin
I´m always a bit torn on Virgos.. Because they can be really cool and smart people(which 50% of the time does equate to interesting) or they can be well nitpicking black and white critical "good"-doers/nervous wreaks, luckily the full extent of this is not made apparent unless your "lucky" to date one though. I´ve met one or two with mercury in Leo that seem really fun though(funner than me lol) Other aspects of course can soften these effects. Also it´s just never clear whether they are really nice or not.. And judging you behind your back. Well of course I have my moon and mars in Virgo which also means that I am somewhat mercurial too
November 9, 2020 at 11:02
(Leo) Anni23 » piscesiscariot
Haha that´s how it seems to happen. I also have a few friends who I genuinely think "may be odd enough" to consider the possibilities of astrology but I haven´t yet found the appropriate timing to do so. I don´t think it´s any weirder than religion anyway and I also respect the religious/spiritual/but still "intellectual" people I know and hope that they too are relatively open as they seem to suggest by their thinking.

Omg I´ve never seen so many planets in the same house 😮 also I think it´s kind of unusual to even have more than three in the same sign.

Well it´s just that sags are all like.. "there are hidden truths everywhere!!" And/or philosophically inclined and the moon (especially the ascendant) gives people a "out of it/ethereal" appearance, in a good way.
November 9, 2020 at 09:52
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Sagitarius or Cancer
November 9, 2020 at 06:39
(Sagittarius) Sava23
Strangly i would say pisces...i often have feeling with them :2:
November 8, 2020 at 23:05
(Virgo) h1028nnas
surprisingly , after meeting many pisces that i didnt like, one of my greatest friends is a pisces ! however, i havent asked him for the rest of his chart . i´ve never liked being around pisces sun people in the past , but maybe there is another sign that clicks with me better within his chart haha
November 8, 2020 at 15:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ive always like capricorns. I learned a few months ago that I lose my aquarius sun to being a Capricorn in vedic. I also keep a few of my cap placements. So I suppose this makes sense.
November 8, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Andalero, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I dont know why but most of the time its earth signs (virgo/taurus) that are in my life. Might be my moon, but i dont really know otherwise. I like leo woman because of their confidence, not really on looks. I find most pisces woman beautifull in their own way i think, the funny thing is virgo people like me but i dont really like them lol. I can talk with most taurus people, because they just be minding their own business most of the time and kinda care about mine but not really putting it all out there. I kinda hate sag people because they think they know it better and always be damn loud, im a sag so might seem strange. Gemini people are fun but on a casual level and when you want to have some kinda spunk/adventure. I like talking with scorpio people because as taurus they most of the time just be minding their own business. Most aquarius woman have this kinda sexual vibe/face even if they arent really being sexual. Its just that they seem mysterious and act aloof
November 7, 2020 at 11:46
(Leo) Zephyrin
Definitely Virgos...

There is always a huge difference between our personalities but I manage to get along with them well, which is confusing for me. Because my mom is also a Virgo, I can handle their harsh tongue/criticism most of the time. Maybe all these possible probably because of my Taurus Moon.

They are my most loyal friends. :75: :6:
November 6, 2020 at 18:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Best friend of life had a Aqua moon.. We spent much of our friendship laughing....err mocking, everything.

Mercury in aqua I quite enjoy as well.. They are even more off the wall.. In a good way of course..

What I like most about Aquarians is that they pretty much F off and leave you be. :15:
November 6, 2020 at 17:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Not surprising... Aquarians. I love em. The humor, the wit, the FTG attitude.

Probably why I try to be one (Asc)

They´re just really good F´n people
November 6, 2020 at 16:38
(Aquarius) christiney
anyone with a heavy scorpio placement !
November 6, 2020 at 16:06
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » Anni23
we were friends for damn near a year before the subject arose; she lent me some crucial spiritual texts and I was like "witch, you been hiding in plain sight this whole time" hahaha

B definitely has the passion, sensitivity and potential to reach the level of oracle; she is currently in the "Tarot all the time" phase (heh)

out of curiosity, what about Sag sun+moon/Cancer rising combination says "oracle" to you?

regardless: I will relay the message; she will be flattered.

I posted her full chart for funsies; quite the clusterfuck 6th house stellium.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 6, 2020 at 11:03
(Leo) Anni23 » Nicower
Ahha this is funny because a lot of librans have mercury in Scorpio and people think they seem really nice but that´s only apparent for a short time.. 😂
November 6, 2020 at 10:43
(Leo) Anni23
Well... probably most of the signs I get along with have a similar vibe/or agenda/communication style to me and that´s why I like them. I "have" got along with Sag-Scorpios because of having similarish energy of the fire-water signs leo-cancer, but then they get too tiring..., so much paranoid energy. But being a Leo with Libra asc I will be relaxed in return until it comes to be directed at me! Ahaha I think I appreciate still each sign individually, it´s just when combined it gets inteensse
Generally I like people with combined energy, chill but also you can see something else is underneath. Gemini can be either really smart or really stupid and superficial, but if you find a smart one they´re amusing..

The only signs that I think I usually don´t like are Aquarius, Capricorn and Aries (usually) but then I can fit to many situations because of my libra asc 😁
November 6, 2020 at 10:32
(Leo) Anni23 » piscesiscariot
Ohh.. don´t worry your not alone there *throws withering look out into space.
Gemini, Sag and Scorpio tend to have that effect for those of us that were "somehow" not intitially repelled

Damn your first friend must be an Oracle 😂
November 5, 2020 at 18:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Lovelovelovelove :79: :79: :80: :79: :80: :79: :80:
YouTube
YouTube
November 5, 2020 at 18:03
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Those two would hunt cooperatively....rare for domestic cats.

Yes, we had a brother sister pair of maine coons growing up that
did this.. very odd. They were big hunters of everything that moved.

They had to switch to birds most of the year(which they became very good at catching..) because everything that crawled on the ground they already killed..
November 5, 2020 at 17:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Fellow scorpios - some can be as cool as I am though!

Sags - When they aren´t overly opinionated on seemingly the most random stuff

pisces - when they don´t have their head in the clouds all the time to the point where it has to be some kind of act.

virgo - when they aren´t overly fixated on excruciatingly small details or super obsessed about the smallest health-related ailments.

Aries - when they aren´t always thinking about who comes out on top or some other related stuff.
November 5, 2020 at 16:21
(Pisces) piscesiscariot
my two closest gurl frands right now:
Bebe: Sagittarius sun/Sag moon/Cancer rising
Syrai: Aquarius sun/Libra Moon/Pisces rising

ironically the signs I get along with best can also be the signs with which I find mutual dislike:
Gemini
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Pisces
November 5, 2020 at 16:19
Jackalope!!! :75: :75: :75:
November 5, 2020 at 16:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » Nicower
Interesting.. I don´t think I ever heard of such bloodbaths between siblings...
November 5, 2020 at 16:10
Live and let live..

That´s a comforting quality. :80:
November 5, 2020 at 16:02
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have had a friend of every sign.

I enjoy being with a variety of people and like different perspectives and personalities from my own.

Thinking about this question, I realize that when I don’t get along with someone I rarely know what their Sun sign is. So it’s hard to know what signs I haven’t got on with.

One of my most important principles, that is demonstrably true, is that everyone is an individual.
Unique and to themselves.

So I approach everyone as such.

I certainly have the Aquarius quality of geniality and live and let live.
November 5, 2020 at 15:56
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Oh yes, indeed very true. Can be therapeutic, can lead to wars... :61:
November 5, 2020 at 15:49
(Aries) Nicower » Nicower
Have you seen this in the internet, that many Killer deers are invading the world? New reports suggest, that around 950 are being killed per day. They are bloodthirsty :75: :75: :75:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »