Transit Synastry Quiz!

October 29, 2018 at 01:16 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Casey
Transit Synastry Quiz!
Tell Me what the below transits between the two partners are in regards to what could possibly be predicted by the below transits to each their own Natal Chart:

Partner A : Male
Partner B: Female

Included the progressions and progressed composite, just if need add’l info, in terms of interpreting the relationship astrology (predictive/electional/etc)

Looking forwards to reading the minds of those brilliant astrologers out there!! ;)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2018 at 12:17
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Casey
yea sure, your welcome! :15:
October 29, 2018 at 12:04
(Virgo) Casey » Trevor77
(BTW, confirmation: your actually quite on point! Wow! )
October 29, 2018 at 12:02
(Virgo) Casey » Trevor77
You did?! That’s awesome! I haven’t yet taught myself how to work with horary charts (I’ve been self-learning astrology for many years now - hence my initial post - looking for confirmations of my interpretation)
So hearing this is quite exciting for me > would you perhaps mind sending me the chart you created (PM?) I would so appreciate understanding this further, and you seem to have a very extensive knowledge of astrology and would be grateful for any time you selflessly give to me for understanding further your findings ;) many thanks Mr.Lee!!
October 29, 2018 at 11:58
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Trevor77
and intuition aswell, going on how you feel financially, or might have summat to do with security, summat along those lines
October 29, 2018 at 11:54
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Casey
I did a horary chart for your reply,

all i know, is its got something to do with hurt regarding money or possessions.
October 29, 2018 at 11:34
(Virgo) Casey » Trevor77
Mr Lee - thanks for replying!
Very interested in what shows the not learning mistakes done in previous life > anything that might point to what lesson is to be learned?
I appreciate your insight! :) thank you!!
October 29, 2018 at 09:42
(Cancer) Trevor77
A is mentally excited and happy about something,

B is taking the initiative but not learning from past mistakes done in previous life
October 29, 2018 at 01:17
(Virgo) Casey
2nd attachment
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »