Ask me a question

November 3, 2020 at 04:27 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Ask me a question
Moon/Venus/Mercury in the 12th. Moon opposite Neptune. Messages straight from the Divine. Neptune Transit M/C this past year (OMFG). Became astrologer/tarot and much more.

Ask me direct questions and I´ll pull some cards for you. Practicing my Tarot.

Love you humans.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 20, 2020 at 23:48
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Bump. Online tonight. Direct questions are best. And remember, I´m practicing on you. YMMV, insert disclaimer. You are really in control of your own life. /fineprint/

Peace to all
November 20, 2020 at 23:47
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » piscesiscariot
Better late than never. Maybe this is when I needed to pull it for you.
In the hour of Mars
VI of wands - upright.
Success, public recognition, progress, self-confidence
GO YOU!
November 14, 2020 at 14:40
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
Is this still going?
November 13, 2020 at 11:49
(Taurus) anit
Я хочу спросить вас и ваш ответ. Да или нет. Будет встреча лицом к лицу Валентина и Даниэл ближайшие 2 месяца. Обещаю обратную связь
November 13, 2020 at 09:12
(Leo) Goana
Hi

Could I get a general reading please? Life is really shitty, specially work and sorts of depression feeling like, love- no idea, is it there, or rather maybe not?
Don´t know, what sort of information you might need for doing this?
November 4, 2020 at 17:13
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » AlsaceTX
sure, whatever´s clever. thanks! can I help you in some way? read for read? (I´m horrible, just warning you)
November 4, 2020 at 06:08
(Aries) MissArte » AlsaceTX
Thank you! Appreciate your effort!!
November 3, 2020 at 23:57
(Virgo) powerofuniverse
Ooooh ! Could you see the message I sent you earlier in the day please :) ?
November 3, 2020 at 23:36
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » piscesiscariot
Will do. I´ll do a 3 card past/present/future. I have an app on my phone that tells me the exact planetary hours based on where i am
November 3, 2020 at 23:34
(Libra) minaki » AlsaceTX
Thank´s a lot, I appreciate your help. I do need to proceed and finish the phd, and i obviously need to hear it. But I have to admit I could use some flirting also... lot of reading and writing.

Thank´s again for your insight, that I find to the point!
November 3, 2020 at 23:34
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » MissArte
Bless you, my friend, you have with that Uranus transit, oh do I have empathy.
Here´s the way I phrased the question to the divine. Has she been through the worst of it?

Pulled 9 of wands, Ace of swords, 3 of pentacles all upright.

Yes, my dear, I do believe you are through the worst of it. If another big challenge arises, you will meet it with weariness but also remember how far you have come and that it is the last. You have had a breakthrough in new ideas. You´ve gathered your resources and know what you want but know you are just getting started.

MAJOR positive vibes on this.
November 3, 2020 at 23:33
(Taurus) Waterfalls » AlsaceTX
Thank you.....i think what I am taking from your reading. he knows what is going on, and I don´t. quite strange since this is just a friendship, though male/female. best it reveal itself instead of me pushing.
best for me to move forward and take action in my own life...out of my comfort zone.
November 3, 2020 at 23:24
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » minaki
PHD: Hanged Man (inverted): Yes, it´s time to proceed forward and finish it. You´re ready to finish it now. Act

Relationship: Empress (Inverted). This card tells me your answer is in your question. You´ve got a block and a dependence on others. Stop looking for happiness within others. Focus on self-love; let go. THEN love will find YOU.
November 3, 2020 at 23:20
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Waterfalls
You look at transits? Mercury retrograde around your natal Uranus might have something to do with it.

You can search card definitions and read for yourself. I tell you what I feel:

CARD IS FOR: What card was pulled: What I feel
YOU RIGHT NOW: The World (reversed): Something is frustrating you from achieving a desired result, but you are impatient and haven´t done all the steps necessary
HIM RIGHT NOW: 7 of swords (upright): He thinks he is acting strategically but I sense deception, draw out whatever it is he is hiding (may not be bad, he just may not want to reveal it even to himself)
WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS: The Hanged Man (Inverted): You´ve been waiting around for direction, with things on hold but you can only do that so long
SITUATION AT PRESENT: 3 of Pentacles (upright): You know what you want, but you also know you are just getting started to build it..keep going. Work together.
NEAR FUTURE: Knight of Pentacles (inverted): Its time to do something different. Be spontaneous. Don´t be stuck in a rut.

Disclaimer: This is a free reading from a stranger on the internet. :) But I just tell you what I truly feel.
November 3, 2020 at 22:25
(Libra) minaki
Hello there! Thanks for the kind offer. I´d like a prediction about my phd, will i have it this year? And can i hope to a new relationship?
Thank´s anyway!
November 3, 2020 at 20:57
(Aries) MissArte
Thank you🙏🏻

I’ve been through some very transformative months, a lot happened at all levels. What is there for me to expect, am I on my way up (or will I encounter more difficulties or have I been through all).?
Thanks!
November 3, 2020 at 17:26
(Pisces) piscesiscariot
cool. pull me a card between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m, during the Mars hour, pretty please. universal check-in/general inquiry re: life choices; please advise.

:122:333
November 3, 2020 at 06:31
(Taurus) Waterfalls
I was hoping someone would offer today!!!

Question. I had a terrible miscommunication with a casual male friend of 10 years(and younger than I), leading to a abrupt halt in communication. There was no fight, but something different than how we communicate altering the direction of our friendship.

What do you see happening next, and what happened from their perspective?

Thank you kindly!!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »