Grand trine?

November 2, 2020 at 16:05 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) baebuggi
Grand trine?
Hello,

I am new to learning about my natal chart. Could someone please time me if there is a Air Grand trine here with my sun. moon and Pluto? and Also my ascendant? Does this mean anything of significance for me? Is there anything else you see. I am finding the topic fascinating, but I do not know enough to make sense of my own chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 3, 2020 at 01:23
(Gemini) baebuggi » IIyyaarr13
Thank you! I will definitely take a look at that.
November 3, 2020 at 01:15
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » baebuggi
Below your chart it says "Extended Settings, houses, aspects" Placidus has grown on me like mold so I usually leave the house system be, getting orbs down to 30 min. for Chiron, Lilith, :161: & :162: and the popular minor aspects shows a different redback spider web than the default! :195: is shown in a more conservative green than the Quintiles and Biquintiles.
November 3, 2020 at 00:48
(Gemini) baebuggi » IIyyaarr13
I am positive about my place and birth time. I am sorry could you elaborate on the extended settings a bit? I only learnt about natal charts a few days ago, so I know almost nothing. Thanks in advance!
November 2, 2020 at 21:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Unless you are sure about your birthtime, narrowing the orbs for Ascendant and Lot of Fortune might be a mistake! It is always interesting to see the Extended Settings´ changes! :63:
November 2, 2020 at 20:42
(Aries) Aprils Fish
I have to say, this is probably the most harmonious natal chart I´ve seen so far.
The planets are very well distributed across the horoscope, and the aspectation is... uplifting, to say the least. :16:

*Accidental Dignity of your :181:moon, sharing both a Grand Air Trine with the Sun and your "ascending" Pluto, and a (fixed)T-Square with Mars & Uranus. :22:

And the :152::198::159: makes the Grand Trine look like some kinda kite. lol:4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »