Libra...But Not Into People At All

November 2, 2020 at 15:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Libra...But Not Into People At All
I don´t really understand why. I agree with so much of what it means to be a Libra. The goal to find balance, justice, and fairness. I have a great love for the arts and making words and pictures come alive.

But when it comes to being about people and doing well in social situations, it just is not there at all. I´m terribly socially awkward and struggle with being even with family. It drains me so quickly I get pretty punchy after the first hour of interaction.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 20, 2020 at 20:59
(Taurus) TaylorS1986 » Anni23
Saturn is exalted in Libra (and the Sun is Fall), which I think is a big element that is overlooked.

Libra people look to external standards of fairness or rightness, they sort of project their own authority onto other people or institutions and are constantly balancing an inner committee in their heads.

I´m into the Enneagram of personality and I think there is an overlap between many qualities of Libra and the Social 6 Enneagram type (of which I myself am).
November 20, 2020 at 08:10
(Leo) Anni23 » TaylorS1986
Also another thing I was thinking of was the proper association of libra to justice and the law, in relation to associated ideas I think that the libran mentality has a lot more to do with cohesion and the big societal picture and people are regarded as pieces of the picture that should fit in.

Well taking this into consideration I think that it´s really hard to find proper information that talks about the venus placements and it´s relevance to our lives in relation to the correct related terms. I also agree that for me it seems to definitely also have had a strong impact on my communication and processing of lots of information as a way of habit I think to understand my environment and have some sense of mental harmony
November 14, 2020 at 15:40
(Taurus) TaylorS1986 » Anni23
Venus being reduced to simply signifying love and beauty is a big source of the problem, I think. More fundamentally Venus represents HARMONY and UNITY. So a 9th house Gemini Venus ruling the Ascendant would indicate a person who likes to harmonize different theories and philosophies and make them fit together, which I think describes me quite well!
November 14, 2020 at 09:34
(Leo) Anni23 » TaylorS1986
Thank God someone is saying this to dispel some of the perceptions about Librans, especially someone with the precisely the same ascendant as me. I think that with people with libra ascendant in particular that we are kind of like Virgo or even Scorpio ascendants- ie reserved, discreet, veneer of politeness etc. I also think that it´s a misconception of the character of Venus and a preoccupation that this planet is all about LOVE. I´m sorry but screw LOVE! (not that I don´t like it at all, but I´m not thinking about it that often.., I´m just busy elsewhere actually. If it comes great, otherwise..) and because we´re all about love we will accept everyone "unconditionally" 😂

Actually it´s the same with my sun in Leo, everywhere things are written that we are arrogant in your face loudmouths and it makes me not want to say that I am this sign because these are some of my opposite characteristics. Equally Librans are not frivolous airheads and push overs!

Although I do wonder somewhat if our ascendant is influenced heavily by mercury as well. To make us a bit more "argumentative", well it´s just really liking a good debate without wondering if we are treading on everyone´s toes

I also agree with the cardinal thing, we do a lot independently and behind the scenes because we want to work solo and initiate our own plans. Unlike "collaborators". And also that air signs are primarily intellectually orientated
November 13, 2020 at 16:38
(Taurus) TaylorS1986 » FlyingRedBear
I think a big Libra quality that is under-emphasized is a need to play devil´s advocate and to argue for an alternative idea whenever people seem to be going too far in one direction. I find myself doing that all the time and it can drive people up the wall. Of course my Mars-Mercury square plays a role in that, too! :61:
November 13, 2020 at 01:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TaylorS1986
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Totally true, so much of what i do around people isn´t this bubbly nice thing culture makes Libra out to be. Mostly I interact to challenge people´s thoughts, beliefs, and emotions and try to make them get uncomfortable enough to start questioning their baseless strongholds.

Sharpening my mind sometimes requires other people, and sometimes not so much.

Now, that i think of it. Libra shouldn´t be seen the way it is by the masses at all. I mean Libra is in opposition to Aries. Cardinal Air is just as much of a challenger and initiator as Cardinal Fire. My Aries Step-dad has the people person/pleasing issue, while i´m rubbing around causing friction in this world.

Nice name you have there. Mine is Taylor too.
November 13, 2020 at 00:20
(Taurus) TaylorS1986
The idea that Libra people are super social just over-simplified pop-astrology. I´m a Libra rising and the ruler of my ascendant, Venus, is in Gemini in the 9th house, but I´m very much an introvert. I like intelligent conversation, but I need my alone time.

People with a lot of air sign placements in their charts are fundamentally mental and intellectual people. Air people think verbally and logically and communication is just a means to the end of sharing information and ideas. Air communication is not the passionate energy of Fire people, nor is it the need for emotional connection of Water people. Too much passion and emotion can in fact be exhausting for Air (and Earth) people.

Libra is cardinal air, the initiation of thought. Librans start new thought structures and put them out into the collective. Mutable Geminis distribute the new thoughts and fixed Aquarians defend or criticize them.
November 7, 2020 at 08:46
(Leo) Anni23 » FlyingRedBear
Yes being part libran can be both a god sent and hell though. I mean I don´t know about you but for me I am sure it gives me very low tolerance for sh*t, which I think isn´t a thing people realise about librans. But then when I realise or stop to think about "reality" that´s when I become disillusioned to some extent. Although I am sure now that escapist tendencies/denial of reality are better than embracing the shit. I used to be too preoccupied with many "deep issues" and ended up stifling my lighter side also because I thought that people would think I was superficial. But this simply isn´t the case, librans can be intellectual and "air-heads" at the same time.. and my cancerian-virgo 12th house placements can shut the hell up when I want them to.

I think this also applies to people to an extent. People who "disturb the peace"/won´t play nicely "make homer mad" 😁
November 6, 2020 at 16:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
In time i will. i had a break through over Mars in Scorpio back in 2018. Just waiting patiently for the same to happen with the Moon. But, I have learned a lot from my Mom on how to cope with it since her Pisces moon is in a tight trine with mine. She has been healing me since the day i was born. Libra stuff is a fun deal and is a blessing. Makes life more lighter.
November 6, 2020 at 16:09
Well then I suppose it´s not entirely negatives. Libra does soften things considerably I have found, in the search for the ideal amongst the chaos. Also I´m sure that Jupiter rising must too, I also have this haha and at least these idealistic planets create some balance which sidetracks a complete immersion in the 12th house. Also I am of the belief that people may learn to deal with Scorpio placements in time
November 6, 2020 at 16:02
(Leo) Anni23 » Travelguy35
Being ambivalent doesn´t necessitate a strong negative or positive response
November 6, 2020 at 15:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
=====
Both, I don´t dislike people. I like most. I´m just not too interested in people and what they are doing.
November 6, 2020 at 15:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
I follow whole signs more than anything else. For that reason, 12th house Scorpio Moon/Mars is the giant elephant in my chart that i try to forget about but never can. Drawn back into its ´darkness´. Superficialities are the thing I hate most second to injustice. Jupiter in the 1st House helps with socializing often. But it also overpowers and intimidates some people away from me since Jupiter is not only in Sagittarius but is under direct influence of the powerhouse fixed star known as Antares.

4x planetary Rx, especially Mercury. I am starting to see this now more clearly.

What you said about Libra and writing makes sense, also with it in 11th, the house of gains. completely checks out.
November 6, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » FlyingRedBear
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You say you don´t dislike people at all but in your title you say "Libra...But Not Into People At All" so which one is it?
November 6, 2020 at 12:58
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi Flying Red Bear,
I can see several reasons for inwardness or shyness in your chart. You have quite a mix of inward and outward symbolism. You are very young still, and I think you will find that over time, you will become less socially awkward - will find your social self evolving and maturing.

That said, many Libra suns are not necessarily social butterflies. There is a back and forth energy exchange with Libra and whomever he relates to. When as a child, a Libra Sun does not enjoy the energy around him, or is getting too much negativity coming back at him, he can stop the sensitive energy exchange and choose to either control the type of energy exchange or withdraw and choose not to relate much. Libra Sun people are actually quite sensitive people.

Although your Sun and Moon are both in outward, social houses - 9th and 11th - your Sun is conjunct Chiron - the wounded healer - signaling that some wound (likely a judgement) has occurred to your Sun in Libra. Since your Venus, Mercury and North Node (resolution and way forward) are also in Libra, you are definitely here to heal this wound during the life.

The South Node (wound from past life) is in Aries, 4th house - so there was a problem within your family (in this life and the past one) where you were greatly defined by it and possibly there was too much fighting - too much unpleasantness, competition, or some lack of tender, emotional support (negative Aries).

Mars, the ruler of the South Node is conjunct Moon in the 11th, Scorpio. Possibly your Mom (but could be father) had some problems that really affected you. Too many "shoulds" or following some kind of bible of rules. Scorpio is a very inward sign - very moody - and can make a person extremely cautious in social relationships. So, even if it is in the House of Friends, 11th - it´s in the most prone to fearful or cautious sign. There are good things about it too - always gifts in these things - but the topic here is WHY are you not a very social Libra.

Saturn in your 3rd house is in Pisces, and that is quite significant. Wherever Saturn is, the life is very focused in that sign quality. Pisces is another inward sign. It´s quality is egoless, spacious, artistic, intuitive, inspired, imaginative, empathic and often spiritually-oriented. Your 3rd house of communication will be very strongly influenced by that Saturn.

To add to that, your 12th house Jupiter in Sag, is about leaving all judgements behind - it´s the house of "letting go" - and you have Jupiter expanding that field of activity. It will help you let go of your conditioning and help free you of the limitations you feel you have inherited. It can increase talent in the arts and ability to connect with your soul-spirit.

A person with a Sag rising will usually be more extroverted - but the chart ruler Jupiter, which rules it is in an inward house, 12th. When a person has all those inward sign or houses placements, they will naturally attend more to the inner self. Sometimes we need to do that in order to reflect and grow and heal. I myself have Sun and Moon in outward signs but in inward houses - and yes, I´m far more inward than outward, but I can do outward when I need or want to. In the long run, I do think you have the capacity to be more social - in time. You will see. All your planets are on the left side of the chart - facing the right side. The middle of that empty space - the midpoint - is very close to the Descendant - and this is the focus of the chart picture. You will be learning the art of Libra/7th house and healing your wound as you do.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
November 6, 2020 at 11:57
Libra also is known for writing (particularly fantasy) as well as the arts in general. Drawing would be very libran. Also noting that so is Scorpio, although they more frequently are poets.
November 6, 2020 at 11:17
(Leo) Anni23
With your moon in Scorpio and asc in sag you probably hate superficial conversation that seems to have no point. I can be like this too even though I have a libra ascendant.. I don´t seem to be able to take social situations seriously/or people if I see it going absolutely nowhere. Of course my moon is in Virgo, and in the 12th house and my third house is in Sag and my asc is posited to the 9th house in Gemini

Ahh yeah just seeing that your moon, mars and Pluto are all in the 12th using whole signs. Me too, with the moon and mars 😀 well Yes apparently this means that not only do we feel best often being by ourselves but we need to be ourselves to develop internally as people

Ohh and then there is always retrograde to consider...
November 6, 2020 at 09:20
(Libra) maramara » Doodle926
You´re not alone! Same for me ! From word to word! :4:
November 2, 2020 at 21:33
(Cancer) Trevor77 » FlyingRedBear
Meditation would prob be good for you then, if jupiter rules your body and is in 12th house
November 2, 2020 at 17:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » FlyingRedBear
I understand, yeah, that´d be your Mercury in Virgo... Very smart, but creative. I to have the Sun/Venus in Virgo and I´m a Rahu-Moon..

Rahu-moons usually understand one another quite well..

Forgot to mention, that 10th house Virgo stellium aspects your 4th house, Dispositor - Jupiter is in the 12th house. You have no problem being alone..in isolation. My 4th house ruler is also in the 12th house.
November 2, 2020 at 17:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
I"ve been leaning towards vedic (sidereal) more these days. Virgo makes a lot of sense in my heart. And more importantly in what I do, all I like to do is to write, read, and draw and then more of the same over and over. People just get in the way of what I want to really do.
November 2, 2020 at 17:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mercury rules your 7th house.. Dispositor is in 10th house, along with sun and Venus. 10th house is also the house of the public.. Because it is opposite the 4th house, your homelife. Virgo is already a feminine introverted sign. No doubt, you are very smart....and critical with that Virgo stellium. You´re also a Rahu-Moon, you think differently than most. . dispositor is Venus.. In Virgo.

" That´s something else. Internally I see myself as this strange girl"

I think quite a few guys with Virgo Stelliums...or sun in Virgo feel the same.. Like I said , people often forget or overlook the fact that Virgo is a very feminine sign. And introverted.
November 2, 2020 at 17:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm…well for one your relationship houses 3rd, 7th, and 11th, are filled with water. This is more introverted emotions, feely, touchy, and overly sensitive when around perhaps people you feel are not respectful of your emotional, mental, spiritual boundaries.

Moon in Scorpio slices and dices to begin with if they feel others are “Toxic” and just the natural instincts. Natural boundary setter. Mars in Scorpio the usually attracts other Moon in Scorpios so maybe mirroring the same kind of thought patterns, emotional patterns, and same themes in if you irritate me lets part ways.

Kind of interesting thing here because your Moon will attract Mars in Scorpio and your Mars in Scorpio will attract Moon in Scorpio’s, so you probably get into these situations where you meet someone who conjuncts yours and depending on their evolution, growth, and consciousness can either be a very positive thing or very negative thing.

In my experience Mars in Scorpio vs. Mars in Scorpio just equals lets fight, argue, dominate, sting one another to hell, and lets just slice and dice and get out of each other’s way.

Scorpio Pluto doesn’t put up with any bull shit, so ha ha! Doesn’t seem like you put up with much from other people in relationships.

Saturn in Pisces gives you the everyone loves me vibe and perhaps some of your positive traits, creativity, artistic, maybe a gamer type deal.

Jupiter in Sagittarius of course gives you some sense of humor.

Maybe Libra gives you an eye for political debates as well. Might be your still working on some of your North Node Libra evolution though. Remember Rome. It wasn’t built in a day. And of course, when your older you might be more Libran in other ways then now since this is what your working on.

You have to remember too in South Node Aries, your used to being the loner, and number 1. This life time is learning how to relate with others and pay attention to relationships.
November 2, 2020 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Wow! That´s something else. Internally I see myself as this strange girl. I was a grocery clerk but I had to quit when my body started to seize up and become paralyzed. Trying to get the right meds and counseling now for depression and stress.

Jupiter stuff is right on!
November 2, 2020 at 17:27
(Libra) Doodle926
I´m a Libra loner. I just can´t seem to find better company than myself.:61:

However,when I go days without socializing at all,i start getting lost in my head,and not in a good way.

I enjoy talking to people that are sharp and witty. I also enjoy listening to people´s life stories. But my social battery life is short,so i need the isolation for constant recharging.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »