Personal Year 9

November 2, 2020 at 01:09 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) arc⛦ne.fyre
Personal Year 9
Hello fellow seekers of Truth! :16:

I just learned very recently that I´m currently in my personal year 9. I´ve been told that it corresponds to the Hermit in the Tarot, and that it´s ruled by :155:Mars.

Is anyone else here in their Year 9?
Also, what do you know on the subject?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2020 at 16:28
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
9s isn´t easy since its mainly about letting go. relationships often end, stuff like that. . . it´s not a year to start new things but more endings, complete, finish, of what´s been started within the last 9. what no longer "serves us" needs to be let go.

you´re soon coming to a year of new beginnings with number 1✨
December 13, 2020 at 12:26
(Aries) lilyth
I´m in my personal year 9 too. So far it´s been an incredible roller coaster i cant even describe. I felt like giving everything up so many times. Also getting out of a depressive episode rn xx take care
November 26, 2020 at 05:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » arc⛦ne.fyre
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That’s good, you seem to be making good use of time.

I didn’t even think to look at my solar return chart. I’ve been going through a lot, and learning other things, so I kind of put astrology to the side. But I had Gemini rising at the 29° for this year. And Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn and mars all in my 8th house. Wow, explains a lot. I’ve never had horrible anxiety attacks like the ones I’ve had this year. I literally lost sensation and ability to move my fingers/hands a few weeks ago, when I had panic attack (Gemini ruling the hands & nervous system). Never knew that could happen. Don’t you just love astrology?

I’m looking forward to that healing for sure, for us aries ♈️
November 25, 2020 at 13:15
(Aries) arc⛦ne.fyre » Esoterica_x
I´m a Life Path 1, and this 9 year has been very "introspectional" for me. I spent it reading, researching, basically preparing for the next cycle.

Also I had a :182:AC for my 2020 Solar Return, which clearly explains the "Hermit" Phase I went through this year. I´ll have a :173:AC next year, SR in the 11th House, and with all the activity in :181: it promises to be a very active year for me.

Plus, with :164: transiting through :171:, I think the next few years are going to be a time for deep healing & transformation, for the :171: Team! :76:
November 24, 2020 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I’m a life path 9, and I’m going through a 9 year.

Currently questioning everything I thought I knew. This year was horrible for me. Felt like giving up so many times. Hope next year is better.
November 2, 2020 at 13:21
(Taurus) anit
Вы должны понять в одиночестве продолжать ваш путь или начать все с чистого листа. Есть шанс
November 2, 2020 at 12:22
(Libra) leorising
I just left the year 9, it was a devastating year, I looked a lot at the mission that I started 9 years ago, I rethought all the mistakes, I celebrated all the victories, it was a year that looked like a movie to me. I relived many things. I took a lot of people out of my life :78:. I don´t know if the fact that I believe in things makes them more real, but with me everything I read about having the year 9. happened. I´ve been advised here, have a safe place, take care of your emotional and prepare to be like an analyst of your life, be your greatest executioner and also know how to forgive your mistakes.
Take the opportunity to plow the field, cut the weeds, prepare the land for a new planting in year 1, a new stage of your life will open. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »