Effect of 12th House Transits ( or natal)

October 31, 2020 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Effect of 12th House Transits ( or natal)
I just had Venus leave my 12th house.

I find any planet transiting my 12th to have a deep and noticeable effect.

I find it turns me inward and subdues my expression.

My natal Pluto and Uranus are in the 12th, though I think I’m used to that influence. It’s always been, so it’s incorporated into my make up.

How do 12th house transits or natal placements effect You?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2020 at 15:39
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Every year when sun enters 12th, I want to crawl in a hole. It´s funny it coincides with the end of a very busy season for me, I just feel done with the world for that month
November 10, 2020 at 14:26
(Leo) wilks222
I have Neptune transiting my 12th house right now. I have jupiter in Pisces natal.

A whole lot of emotion.. I am trying to meditate more.

Any advice on this transit?
November 10, 2020 at 07:07
(Leo) Anni23
Oooh my gosh just checked and my moon is coming back home to the 12th house next month.. oh well I´ll just have to wait and see then huh
November 2, 2020 at 12:04
(Leo) Zephyrin
Venus in 12th house transit may bring reluctance and fear toward relationships, love stuff but even you don´t like that situation, it is necessary for recovery, purification from unpleasant memoirs in the past.

Pluto in 12th house in natal sucks if there are aspects with Chiron, Saturn and Venus... I have that in my natal, too. It brought constant fear of betrayal which can be sickly sometimes, ability to turn emotional pain into art (maybe also due to Venus(8)/Pluto(12) trine) and always creepy, weird dreams.
November 2, 2020 at 11:09
(Leo) Anni23
When you already have three of your planets in the 12th I suppose it must be minimal.. 😂
November 2, 2020 at 00:48
(Aries) Aprils Fish
My 12th house is on Scorpio, and I´ve just had a :153: Rx in the 12th...

I swear, last weekend was a whole mental roller coaster. :23: :63:
November 1, 2020 at 21:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user FlyingRedBear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Moon and Mars are in the 12th House both at 13 degrees.

When I have a lunar return I often feel a dark shadowy aura around me, I enjoy it though.

However when the Sun transits my Moon/Mars, I´ve been known to just go crazy when that happens and don´t get much sleep. Ended up in a mental hospital once because of it.
November 1, 2020 at 21:44
(Gemini) lfresil
:152: :174: Moon in Cancer in the 12th house.

Highly introspective, and in extreme situations I can fell overwhelmed with the feelings to the point of desperation.

I really have the need to isolate myself and have my private physical space in order to feel recharged, even tought I love to be with people and have a social live. I can spent a lot time by myself without feeling lonely, nevertheless I still need social interactions!

I think about feelings a lot and also tend to write them down in order to organize my ideas and feelings.
October 31, 2020 at 17:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » dani_mae1
I can see where keeping a journal is a 12th house activity.
I’m inconsistent with it.

Yes, for me 22th house transits are self reflection and course correction times.
October 31, 2020 at 17:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I feel similar, but makes sense to me since 12th can be isolation and self reflection. I like to isolate to recharge my energies. Mercury is either in mine now or about to be so I decided to take on more in depth journaling to take advantage of that energy

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »