pluto in scorpio in the 8th house

October 29, 2020 at 12:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
pluto in scorpio in the 8th house
pluto in scorpio in the 8th house how explaned?
its strong?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 30, 2020 at 12:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » eliot1988
Why?
October 29, 2020 at 14:33
(Virgo) eliot1988 » JayJayAstrology
what we call collective karma, could apply in my case;
October 29, 2020 at 14:18
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » eliot1988
Actually, it doesn´t matter which house as you will need to do both the internal process which is Scorpio, Pluto, 8th and the relating to people as you have Mercury in 7th.

You are a very inward person in some ways - with Virgo Sun in 6th - very analytical and detail-oriented. And then Pluto in Scorpio - very inward. But you´ve got a lot of planets in outward signs and houses - MErcury in Libra,m 7th, Venus in Leo, 5th and Moon, Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarrius, 9th. So you have a mix of very inward and very outward qualities.

Your past life wound has something to do with your self-identity or self-esteem within relationships - so you are here to deal with that. To do that, you need to examine your emotions in Scorpio and then heal them within relationships. North Node in Pisces will help you re-imagine yourself - see yourself differently - have a more positive self-concept.

Pluto is powerful no matter where it is - but when it is in Scorpio it demands that you evolve and transform your emotional world.
October 29, 2020 at 13:28
(Virgo) eliot1988 » JayJayAstrology
in placidus system i have the pluto in the 7th house.
but the whole sign system i have the pluto in the 8th house.
i believe more the house is the 8th house....
October 29, 2020 at 13:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You must be using whole sign house system. It is in the 7th house in Placidus House system. Either way, Pluto in Scorpio is strong. Pluto is in the sign it rules. In the 8th house, you will be doing deep work on yourself - an internal investigation that is about transforming your emotional self. If it´s in the 7th house, then you are evolving your emotions in relationship - the focus is more outward and within relationship. The 8th house will be a more internal process you do within yourself.

Which one do you relate to more?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »