Подскажите, пожалуйста, о том как положительно реализовать Сатурн в 12 доме,

October 29, 2020 at 09:43 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Linette09
Подскажите, пожалуйста, о том как положительно реализовать Сатурн в 12 доме,
Здравствуйте,уважаемые эксперты, любители, ученики и новички астрологии) Я новичок на сайте, но с астрологией познакомилась примерно 3 года назад, изучала натальную карту самостоятельно, и многое смогла понять для себя благодаря этому. На данный момент стоит вопрос о реализации на работе. Подскажите, как мой Сатурн в 12 доме может относиться к моей профессии? Буду рада обратной связи и признательна за внимание)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2020 at 23:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Linette09
Sorry Cyrillic is still strange to me! :8: :14: :8: :14:
October 29, 2020 at 17:40
(Capricorn) Linette09 » IIyyaarr13
Не совсем понимаю вас, вы хотите сказать, что мой Сатурн в 11, а не в 12 доме?
October 29, 2020 at 17:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When the houses are limited to 30 dg. maximum your natal :157: is in the eleventh house; Community of bright minds and extraterrestrials! We would be witnessing high strangeness if the high latitude folks really had immense twelfth houses!
October 29, 2020 at 14:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Linette09
I was just curious. If you wish to message me, that is fine. If not, that is fine too. You are the first person I read a chart for who lives in Russia. There are many people on this forum from all over the world - but you are my first Russian reading!
October 29, 2020 at 13:21
(Capricorn) Linette09 » JayJayAstrology
I work in an online project, if you are really interested, I will write to you in private messages
October 29, 2020 at 13:18
Based on your interpretation, I saw important points. Yes, it really gives me a lot of difficulties to convey and explain my ideas to others or explain why I need to do as I think.
October 29, 2020 at 13:08
translation: Yes, you answered my question, very informative) thank you very much)

translation; The only thing that interests me is the situation in the 12th house.

Yes, I forgot to translate)
October 29, 2020 at 13:07
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JayJayAstrology
Линетт, мне любопытно. Какую работу вы делаете в России!

Linette, I am curious. What kind of work do you do in Russia!
October 29, 2020 at 12:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JayJayAstrology
The 12th house is about "letting go" of what no longer serves you. In order to grow and change, we have to let go of parts of who we are. Because Saturn and South Node of the Moon are in Aries, you need to let go of being overly independent, aggressive, angry, liking to argue - any negative qualities Aries might have. There are plenty of positive Aries qualities you need to keep - like being an idea person, expressing what you think, honesty, enthusiasm, passion, being straight forward - those kinds of thing.

The 12th house makes this an inward process and gives you much creativity and imagination with which you can re-imagine or visualize how you want to be. You can be a bit of a loner with Saturn in Aries in the 12th. It´s okay. As you relate to people, analyze them and understand them, you will connect more and more as you mature. Be careful not to be so critical of other people or tell them their faults. This will not help.

I believe you will get recognition for your good work. Just keep working on your relational skills and bringing your great ideas forward in a way that others can understand and appreciate. How you present your ideas makes a difference. Taurus rising is a big help. I think you will succeed in this.
October 29, 2020 at 12:38
Единственное, что еще интересует это положение в 12 доме.
October 29, 2020 at 12:35
Да, вы ответили на мой вопрос, очень информативно) спасибо большое)
October 29, 2020 at 12:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Linette09
Thank you. I´m not sure what you mean by "relate to your profession". Are you asking how 12th house Saturn can be put to work?

Your Saturn is in Aries. You will be a good idea person. Lots of ideas. You will like to work independently and take leadership, although you also have a wound around doing so. You will be very creative and imaginative. Since your Saturn is conjunct the South Node, I would think that you have trouble seeing other people´s ideas as good as yours. You may be smarter than most people, so you might be right! What you need to do is North Node in Virgo - analyze why people have the perspective they have so that you can communicate better with them. If you listen to how they are thinking and understand them, then you can successfully communicate why your ideas are better (if they are). You tend to think in more rigid terms of opposites - right and wrong, either this way or that way, black or white. You need to realize that there is a lot of grey area in between black and white - and many colors too. So you need to learn to think how another idea might work out well even if the one that seems best to you is not what others think is best.

Did I answer your question? I´m not sure I understood it, so I may not have answered corectly.
October 29, 2020 at 10:44
this is Russian, I translated the text into English for you
October 29, 2020 at 10:43
Tell me, please, about how to positively implement Saturn in the 12th house,
Hello, dear experts, Amateurs, students and beginners of astrology) I´m new to the site, but I got acquainted with astrology about 3 years ago, studied the Natal chart on my own, and was able to understand a lot for myself thanks to this. At the moment, there is a question of implementation at work. Can you tell me how my Saturn in the 12th house can relate to my profession? I will be glad to receive feedback and appreciate your attention)
October 29, 2020 at 10:20
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What language is this? Can you use a translator?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »