seizure transit chart

October 27, 2020 at 09:33 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) wishinandahopin
seizure transit chart
i had the first seizure of my life out of nowhere on saturday. here´s my transit chart approximately at the moment i began to have it— can anyone identify any astrological clues that point to a sudden medical anomaly?

every article i read was talking about the 6th house and uranus, but my uranus is in the 5th and the only planet crossing my 6th house at the time was neptune. i did notice a lot of stressful aspects from venus, but otherwise i´m unsure.

cheers, hope to hear back xx :17:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2020 at 17:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » wishinandahopin
You are welcome. FYI, I know someone who had a grand mal just ONCE. It can happen under stressful circumstances. That was a lot happening astrologically - so perhaps the mental-emotional issues have got your attention and you will not have another one. At least, I will hope that for you. Glad you have all those medical appointments lined up just in case - and you´re doing therapy. It helps to get your story told to a loving soul.
October 27, 2020 at 14:49
(Gemini) wishinandahopin » JayJayAstrology
i believe it was a grand mal seizure, just from how my siblings described it. the emergency room doctors were unsure what caused it, but yes i was treated for it! i was rushed to the emergency room by my older sister right after the fact. my vitals were all completely normal minus slight dehydration and a high white blood cell count. no tumors, no blood clots, nothing. i have some future neurologist appointments lined up to figure this whole thing out on the medical end.

thank you so much for this! i didn´t even think to look at my progressed chart, it all makes sense reading it out. i will analyze closer at the points that you mentioned.

that last bit about family wounds is very fascinating, i was definitely a bit of a sparkling pink sleep in my family. i had a lot of pain and confusion surrounding my circumstances. i couldn´t accept simple explanations, so i suppressed a lot of what was happening to and around me just to get through it. i think i always assumed nobody would accept me for who i truly was, so i never bothered to develop my own identity until the past year or two out of school. i would chameleon from environment to environment, being everything all at once, letting life happen to me... i´m definitely working on that these days, breaking the cycle and taking charge of my own life through mindfulness, astrology and therapy.

i´ll check out your website. many thanks again! :65:
October 27, 2020 at 13:31
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What kinds of seizure was this? What caused it? Do your doctors know?

When "stuff" happens, there´s usually more than one thing happening. In your case, there seems to be a lot going on that might relate to seizures.

Gemini-Mercury rules the nervous system and something disrupted your electrical system. We often see Aquarius-Uranus influences being the sudden disruptor.

My guess is that the TR Nodes played a major role here. They were conjunct MC-IC in Gemini-Sag and in close conjunction with natal Jupiter/Sun (MC) and Mars/Chiron (IC). But you also had Secondary Progressed Mercury at 23 degrees Gemini - so the NN transit was conjunct it as well. That´s stimulating Gemini planets in a big way.

The nodes also squared your ASC and TR Venus that was conjunct your ASC. Whatever happens on the angles is powerful. And then TR Venus squared your natal Mercury (ruler of your chart) and Chiron which are both at the same degree.

At the sane time, TR Uranus was conjunct your natal Venus in 8th house and square natal Neptune in Aquarius. TR Moon is also in Aquarius. This is plenty of Uranus-Aquarius energy to be disruptive. Natal Neptune is semi-square natal Mars and sesquisquare MC planets. Neptune is in 5th house of self-identity - who you think you are and your creative self-expression. It is the target of the disruption.

Interestingly TR Chiron, the wounded healer, is square your natal nodes which symbolize your big wound to heal in this lifetime.

You are very young and haven´t had time to process your childhood yet. My guess is that you need to do some inner work around family wounds to your self-identity. Natal SN in 4th suggests that you were greatly defined by your family situation. Did you feel judged by your parents or someone in the family? Did you have to play a role that didn´t feel like you in the family system?

You want to know what´s causing this to make sure it doesn´t happen again. If you want to talk with me in person, I´m happy to have a conversation. You can PM me. I´m a professional into mind-body healing & astrology.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »