Pisces sun - Scorpio Moon - Capricorn Rising

October 20, 2020 at 16:37 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) alainap84
Pisces sun - Scorpio Moon - Capricorn Rising
This is one confusing aspect for me. I love astrology and reading peoples charts to gather an understanding of their personality. My friend is a Pisces sun\Scorpio Moon\Capricorn Rising. She is hot and cold like most pisces. She is very chatty one minute, and withdrawn the next (like most pisces). Every time I think our friendship is growing she becomes withdrawn. Sometimes I think there is something more there than "just" friendship feelings, but I am not sure. If she had just friend feelings for me I would think our friendship would keep growing. However, Im wondering if shes scared of her own feelings for me and that is causing her to withdraw at times.

Anybody have any thoughts on this, I would appreciate it. Is this how they behave with everyone? no matter what?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2020 at 12:18
(Pisces) DreamyMermaid
Hi! Well, I am a pisces sun and scorpio moon as well.
I am not an astro pro, but if I would asume your friend and me think alike,
then I would say:

Yes, she is very cautious and at the same time contradicting herself.
As a pisces I am sometimes annoyed at myself, that I tend to run in circles and overthink, causing my own indeciciveness.
I would bet on that her withdrawing has nothing to do with what you did or said but rather her own perception of you.
She withdraws to proof if her own perception is right or not but that leads her to nowhere.

Since pisces are rather passive, it would be helpfull if you´d take the lead and talk with her about it. But in a sensitive, humorous way ;)

Hope that could be of some help.
Good luck!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »