My SOLAR RETURN!!

October 18, 2020 at 00:43 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) leeleelibra
My SOLAR RETURN!!
Hello friends! My birthday is tomorrow (October 18th, born at 10:12am) I want to learn more about my solar return. If anyone wants to give me an interpretation and/or some key points to look out for, I’d appreciate it!! 🎉🥳🎁♎️ Thank you 💜

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 20, 2020 at 16:54
(Pisces) augustiner
You can test the solar energy by looking at how people around you treat you. From what I see that you tend to giving help than receiving. I also see that 2018 is a not a good year for you, you have been through a very challenging year. 2018 is the turning point for you. I read 2018 to answer your question, the solar energy slowly gives you positive things.
You are such a good heart, kind person. Good things will come to you spiritually.
I will read other critical years for you, so you can double check: 2001, 2008, those are difficult years that changed your life.
Good lucks.
October 18, 2020 at 02:15
(Pisces) maltbach
But I can´t help but think your SR T square of mars in your 1st opposite sun in the 7th and both squaring your 10th house stellium of outer planets means this year will be an important year for your career and/or public image. Don´t know how that reacts with the first and 7th house. Maybe some personal and relationship sacrifice for career?

T squares bring a lot of energy but being able to channel it properly leads to great success.
October 18, 2020 at 02:12
(Libra) leeleelibra » maltbach
Thank you so much! I will start studying those key factors. That sounds like some good news so far. ☺️ Good luck on your research, I appreciate your input.
October 18, 2020 at 01:39
(Pisces) maltbach
First of all, happy birthday!

I would like to get better with SR charts too, but some key factors you should look at are

1. SR Asc because that planet will be the chart ruler for the year. Yours will be Mars. Plus Mars is in your SR 1St house. That should give you some drive to put yourself out there.

2. Pay close attention to where the angles fall into the houses of both solar and natal.

3. If any natal planets aspect SR angles and vice versa. You have your natal moon conjuncting your SR Asc. That should give your emotional and expressive nature a boost.

4. Interpret your SR chart as you would a natal but it only has one year of influence. So whatever aspects are there will likely manifest at some point in the year.

I wish I could give more predictive analysis but as I said earlier, still trying to understand SR charts better myself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »