Can future predictions be made based on ones chart?

October 22, 2018 at 19:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) DeamOrientem
Can future predictions be made based on ones chart?
What can you tell me about my future?
Or really anything, especially involving my aspects. I’m still learning how to read those.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 27, 2018 at 09:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Caarina, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Transits x Birth chart Jan. 2019 Pluto Conjunction Neptune 0°01’Having rare problems, following special preferences and ideas, spiritual. love mysticism.
October 25, 2018 at 03:42
(Virgo) DeamOrientem » detectahead
Nice thank you :)
October 23, 2018 at 16:14
(Cancer) detectahead
Lol, uranus is in opposition to the Asc so, relationships will become a source of anxiety and stress with unexpected surprises, separations, erratic behavior and arguments. At this time you may be attracted to independent types of people because you prefer your own personal freedom. You will find yourself exposed more often now to eccentric, progressive or unorthodox people because there frame of thinking is similar to yours.
Now is an important time to express your individuality thru relationships.
Uranus here also strikes up the interest in astrology.

It is possible that sparks could occur that form a relationship while uranus opposes venus with someone like a computer nut, someone who rebels against society or individuals who´s character is a little off base.
October 23, 2018 at 15:34
(Aries) astro-flame
Well, it depends on what do you expect, what kind of "future predictions"...

No astrologer ever can predict an EXACT time for an event happening, or even a specific event happening. The transits/solar returns/directions are tools that show what kind of energies will be flowing through your life in different periods of time. What opportunities may arise and what tensions may happen. Astrology also helps to define which AREA of your life will be affected by those energies.

However, no matter what kind of energies are affecting you, it is YOU who makes a choice of how to act or react to it, so while astrology is a map, you´re the one deciding where to go.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »