Chiron and Mars in Aries

October 16, 2020 at 10:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Chiron and Mars in Aries
I truly believe this transit is calling the world to action right now to heal up or put to bed our “wounds.”

I got this transit coming in my fourth house. I believe my focus during this transit will involve matters of “home” or my “foundations.” And so far, that theme proves to be true for me.

Where is mars and Chiron in Aries right now, calling your attention to in your chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 16, 2020 at 15:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » IIyyaarr13
It´s already hit the Netherlands for the 2nd Wave and I hear the U.K. as well from a friend.
October 16, 2020 at 15:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:171: transits feel like Spring, only it is not Spring.
Should be easier to get passed opinion with the current cardinal Tee- :194:!
This is a magickal day before Covid-19 hits!
October 16, 2020 at 13:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
9th house in Aries is all about becoming the Peaceful Warrior and showing the world how to forgive, let go of the wounds, the injury, the pain, the suffering, the grief, and face adversity, obstacles, and choose life and joy in Taurus instead of the grief of Scorpio and falling into the depression, grief, depression, suicide, and help others find purpose and meaning.

Easier said then done, because I live in a world that´s been conditioned to believe separation, divorce, child abuse, domestic violence, and is the way to operate in relationships. You just slice and dice, put your self first, and not worry about those around you or their emotional and mental pain.

I suppose Family Constellations Therapy always comes to mind. They speak of the fragmented souls of families who were kept hidden, secret, sent off, sold, abandoned, rejected, aborted, adoption, missing persons, foster care, orphanages, and how the "Secret" and the "Separation" creates the "Mental Illness" in family lines. The undercurrent of the event is always there and passed down generation to generation through emotional and mental patterns.

Just from WWII until now in the 89 year natural cycle, there was families separated, children torn apart from families, and partners.

Which is great about the D.N.A. in Ancestory.com because the secrets of families can be exposed and what was hidden in the darkness for centuries can be brought into the light and many souls can be liberated and be free.

The theme we see right now in 2020 is the idea that "I" is more valuable then "We", and probably why I´m never in alignment because of everywhere I´ve been in my experience.

North Node Aries/North Node Libra individuals and Aries have taught me all my life in the 9th house that 1st place leaves an aftermath of casualities in families, relationships, the government, the military, and when we read about Aries in Astrology, it´s the "Child", the reckless, the Mars impulsive decisions, the loss of temper, the weapons, the violence, and the story of every domestic violence and child abuse on the planet.

While there is a higher consciousness of Aries, and being the leader, there´s still a lot of life lessons of not allowing your ego to get out of control in the pursuit of placing yourself 1st before your family members, your community, your neighbors, and leaving them all behind.

In 2020, I look at all those full loaded Aries/Libra´s in my family and see that it´s ironical, that I have to teach them to be the peaceful warrior in the family and lay down their weapons and learn to relate in a more positive way where there are win-win situations instead of win-lose situations. And of course, they´re not liking the karma being weighed and balanced now in 2020 with the North Node Aries/South Node Aries and the Chiron in Aries piercing that evolution, growth, and perhaps stepping up into a higher conscious level of Aries.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »