What does an Ambiguous Signature Sign mean?

October 15, 2020 at 16:54 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Du är för fin för mig
What does an Ambiguous Signature Sign mean?
My birth chart says: "5x Water + 5x Mutable (5x Fixed) = Ambiguous Signature Sign". Could anyone please interpret that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2020 at 08:03
(Virgo) sunlitsky
I agree that this calculation isn´t definitive. Mine comes out as Capricorn which is partly true but overall I´m a Pisces.
October 19, 2020 at 16:36
(Aries) Jay Jay
I´ve actually not ever seen this Ambiguous Signature Sign given. I use solar fire, so perhaps it doesn´t use this language. I hear what the other comments are saying . . . but, have 5xwater, 5x Fixed and Mutable - this is just part of what is considered in a chart reading. Any meaning we may give this "signature" can be altered by other factors in the chart. So, I wouldn´t give much credence to any meaning of this all by itself. So, the computer can´t decide which. We humans can look more deeply into it and see if this colors the chart reading differently or not.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do individual readings by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.

October 18, 2020 at 15:48
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Your username caught my attention, is that a Swedish song title or do you actually know Swedish? :1: I´m Swedish myself so that´s why I was surprised finding a Swedish title as a username
October 18, 2020 at 11:55
(Virgo) sunlitsky
Because you have an equal number of Mutable and Fixed modalities, the calculation can´t decide either way. Water Mutable = Pisces and Water Fixed = Scorpio, so you are like both signs.
October 17, 2020 at 00:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Even division between those two modalities mean that you are liberal and conservative at the same time at the expense of personal initiative!. . . . . . :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »