Mercury Square Saturn...Oh Lord!!

October 15, 2020 at 12:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) AIP
Mercury Square Saturn...Oh Lord!!
Hey there!

New colleague at my workplace, we share the same office.
It is hard to speaks to her, i looked up our synastry, Lord have Mercy, my Mercury Square her Saturn.
I already had that in a relationship, it even get´s worse with time.

Have someone uplifting vibes and life experiences left for me. How do deal with this sucker.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 15, 2020 at 18:26
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
It is one aspect. Complex human interaction can not be boiled down to one (or even two or three or four or more) aspects...The whole entire synastry chart would have to be looked at as, perhaps, there are some other aspects that soften the blow.
October 15, 2020 at 17:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
On the bright side it´s not Saturn square Pluto. That´s even worse! :61:
October 15, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well Aip, she´s your colleague. Its okay. If it was a relationship, in which you have to talk more than business, then I would say, don´t even go there!
Frivolous chatting, nonsensical talks, comments, anything on your mind, easy breezy chatting, all that leads to where you can be comfortable . With mercury sq saturn that comfort is lacking, so forget it. You´ve probably wondered how to shorten the things you HAVE to mention.. :4:
With this lady, if she wants to then she´ll talk. Its better that way that SHE initiates, as shes stopping the conversation from proceeding.
If she´s usually chatty but not with you maybe she thinks you expect some maturity (from her) .. But all that can only be known if she encourages you when you do make an effort.
October 15, 2020 at 13:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Just get a zen calender to put on your desk and specifically silence is golden.
Get one of those zen sand sand boxes and every time they talk just start moving it around. Maybe some those other zen toys that look like art. :61:
October 15, 2020 at 12:57
(Cancer) Mrav
well...you have me0ur in 3d so you are talking non-stop....it just comes from your mouth whatever crosses your mind...and with uranus it´s a lot... she (saturn) is irritated by you, sauturn wants silence discipline and necessity in few words... how to deal with it? Tune it down

edit...and you have square to mars...a lot, fast and loud...try to remember if you had this problem before, and how people reacted... do you usually get shhh and being criticized for mental process?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »