Hard Natal Aspects

October 14, 2020 at 23:26 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) space_panda
Hard Natal Aspects
Hi, I am new here in this site, l would like to ask about some difficult aspects of mine.

Pluto in 11th house
Sun and mars in 8th house
Saturn in 2nd house

Sun opp moon
Sun conj chiron
Sun opp saturn
Moon conj saturn
Chiron opp saturn

Do you guys have any similar aspects ? How does it effect your life ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 16, 2020 at 01:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » space_panda
When the Moon is in my :151:sign is when things should go MY WAY!
Difficulties will be something someone else can relate to!
Natal :178: :152: and :122:ic transits, esp. the :152: means minutes of the day will be robbed from me if I am not involved in selfless service.
October 16, 2020 at 01:04
(Aries) Jay Jay
Hard aspects don´t have to be "bad" or difficult. They cause tension that make us grow. They provide excitement in the chart - movement - stimulus.

A planet in any house is not necessarily difficult at all. Any planet in any house can have a variety of effects, depending upon sign and other aspects.

Sun opposing the Moon is a FULL MOON. It suggests fulfillment in this Moon Phase.

Moon conjunct Saturn will make you less emotive than you might be otherwise, but that is neither good or bad in itself. You most likely keep your feelings more private.

Nothing is inherently good or bad in a chart. Trines can be an easy flow of energy in a chart, but you can get lazy or get stuck in an easy pattern that becomes a problem.

Your chart is perfect for you.

My website: http:thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do individual readings by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.

October 15, 2020 at 20:15
(Leo) space_panda » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for reply.

"sun opp moon" makes me very indecisive. I constantly feel like, I want two opposite things at the same time.
October 15, 2020 at 20:12
(Leo) space_panda » maltbach
Thank you for reply.
I feel the same with Uranus in 1st house and moon in Aquarius. I feel like I do not fit any where. Plus, Venus in Virgo makes me very picky, so since my childhood, people had hard time to understand me.

my "Saturn opp Sun" and "Saturn opp Chiron" aspect showed their effect as lack of father figure in my childhood, later in life, same as you, I had problems with my lecturers in university and bosses.
October 15, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I would have said I have something similar if I was still naive about strength of orb!
:159: changes more in my chart than I can comprehend!
:152: opposition Sun means both earn two degrees for being luminaries!
:157: always comes with at least a little melancholy!
October 15, 2020 at 00:24
(Pisces) maltbach
Hello and welcome space_panda.

My natal is pretty loaded with hard aspects. The only one of yours I share is I have Saturn square sun.

It definitely gave me an anti authority disposition, particularly through my 20´s. I was never a good "soilder". I felt like I should be the general. I drove my bosses nuts. It has faded over time as I´ve matured but it can cause struggles with authority and older men. To this day I prefer having a female supervisor/ boss. I always have less conflict.

Your exact mars conjuncting venus should be a benefit to you. I have nothing in my 8th house so I don´t have much experience to your stellium there. I do also have Uranus in my first and that definitely gives me a feeling of being unique and a bit weird, but in a good way.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »