Can you identify artistic caracteristics in my chart (skills or things to improve) ?

October 12, 2020 at 13:52 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) powerofuniverse
Can you identify artistic caracteristics in my chart (skills or things to improve) ?
Hello everyone :)

I´m doing many activies in the musical field next to my studies and I play music since I´m a child. I have a classical music background and since a few years I´m very interested in making more modern music such as composing songs (and not only listen to them as I used to before)

Could you tell me in my birth chart if there are stuffs I could improve to play or compose music and if I could maybe have musical skills to exploit.

Thank you for your help :5: :13:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 17, 2020 at 08:03
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » fishscales
Thank you for your advice :) :)
October 13, 2020 at 16:45
(Sagittarius) 17Sky » powerofuniverse
Technically, yes, but Venus is on the cusp of the 9th, placing it very much in the ninth, as you realize, and since Mercury is conjunct Venus, that places it in the ninth by conjunction, though still in the eight. My interpretation, anyway. Nonetheless, I appreciate your pointing this out, so I may be clearer in the future!
October 13, 2020 at 16:03
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » 17Sky
Thank you very much for your message :D ! It gives me another point of view about my chart :). I´m really opened to any interpretations and this makes sense and seems very realistic. It precised some elements another person had told me, very interesting :).

I think you just made a little mistake reading my mercury and venus in the 9th house. They are in the 8th (in any case mercury).

Anyway, thank you for your interpretation :)
October 13, 2020 at 10:51
(Pisces) fishscales
Astrology aside, the best things you can do is practice whatever instrument(s) you play to improve technical proficiency, and keep writing...it´s likely the more you write, the more sophisticated your compositions will become, naturally...

I find musical creativity happens most easily when we don´t have a specific goal, or take it too seriously... Just get lost in the music...
October 13, 2020 at 10:42
(Sagittarius) 17Sky
Fifth house us the artistic house. Expansive Jupiter , the ‘free lunch’ planet probably brings you talent there to be expanded, while Saturn brings the self-discipline and patio]ence to work on your art. The part of fortune is there also, all in patient Taurus, aspecting artistic Venus and Mercury in diligent in showman Leo in the ninth house of philosophy and higher rd ucayion in Capricorn, so you art willing to spend the time and effort to work on this as a career. Sun in flexible , hard working virgo trines Jupiter in the fifth, so again, the work will pay off. Artistic Neptune trines your Midheaven - career and status - from the sign of Aquarius, which brings popularity to the effort, and can hypnotize and influence the career positively. The Neptune trine your Midheaven, Venus and Mercury in Leo, and Pluto on the ascendant could bring magnetism to your work and personality. Despite such benefic indicators of prominence, the Mars in the 12th shows you also may do well running the show from behind the scenes. North node also indicates you are headed in the right direction, toward artistic Venus and cerebral Mercury, conjuncted by the north node.

I would say we always have things we could improve in our chosen fields, and that your chart shows that you have the focus, self-discipline, work ethic to do so if you choose. Skill, yes, you seem to have artistic skill available to you.
I hope that is helpful.
October 13, 2020 at 10:15
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » IIyyaarr13
Hahaha not at all :). I compose mostly rock songs and sometimes only instrumental pieces.

Maybe could you tell me something about my birth chart and the questions I have according to it ?
October 13, 2020 at 09:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
So much in cadence, are you in a military marching band? :77:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »