scorpio/aquarius

October 11, 2020 at 00:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
scorpio/aquarius
does anybody have planets in scorpio or Aquarius or both of the signs? or strongly identify with this square?
if so
what are your planets or scorpio Aquarius houses
what can you tell us about the scorpio Aquarius story

I have a scorpio sun and rising
and a Aquarius moon conjunct uranus

im at a point where im 100 percent keeping my thoughts, where before I was more of a friendly Aquarius I had to turn from people cuz peeps can´t keep up like I thought they did in my ways. but it was just my square. im getting used to keeping the balance ,

to be broad, Aquarius cool detached has friends or wants friends? but scorpio power and desires uses them or doesn´t get involved with them. its a main subject for me but I want to hear about others stories and what ya think about this
whats your planets
signs houses and thoughts.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 30, 2020 at 00:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello dani_mae,

Neptune in the first house - I can relate to the absence of a solid sense of self. I have always regarded Neptune as a curse in the 1st house:
however, where would I have been without that Neptunian escape route - ooh, doesn´t bear thinking about. :4:
October 30, 2020 at 00:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello RAW

I recall the sudden sharpness of my natal T-Square ( :151: :154: :157: :192: :152: all :194: my :178: asc - close orbs)sometimes, a separation from one sphere of thinking/behaving to another. However, I don´t mean in a schizophrenic way - but rather like turning a corner (handy it´s a square, then) into a differently energized but familiar world.

I certainly felt the raw power of Scorpio (especially when - was it the 80s? - :160: transited Scorpio: it utterly consumed me - the Aquarian became just a vague voice of moderation. I have also felt the (sometimes very cold) detachment of Aquarius ( :151: :191: :157: ) consuming in another way.

Squares, as we know, progress and fade (somewhat) and only time and experience helps. Perhaps not a very crisp helpful response but I ask you to consider my other freakin´ t-square: :153:

:156: :192: MC :194: :159: :1:

Edit: just took a look at your chart - :159: in :181: and :153: in :178: a reversed situation for me in a way but both presenting the same issue; how to find and maintain a balance in your mind between emotional and intellectual states. Bruises, cuts and grazes (a few STDs), heartbreak and "the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to" - it´s the only way. We must remind ourselves, all the time, that WE are the work (I still have to remind myself).
October 13, 2020 at 10:30
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have Saturn in Scorpio 11th and Lilith in Aquarius in 2nd.

Often my life is painted in themes in regards to accessing my “raw self” or “raw power.” It’s added in nuance because of Neptune in the 1st and people seeing you how they want to see you too. It added much confusion growing up and not truly knowing where my “raw power” or I guess the essence of self lay. But damn if it isn’t mind blowing when you finally figure it out. 2020 has been transformative in many ways which is appropriate because those two planets have been very active with transits for me this year.
October 13, 2020 at 07:46
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
:178: 2nd: :160: :163:
:194:
:181: 5th: :151: :161:

I have Lilith with Pluto in 2nd widely Square my Sun in Aquarius, and more closely square my North Node in Aquarius.

I like my own space and doing things my way. I also want to deeply connect to people and make deep bonds, but not across a wide pool of people. More one on one engagements. I dislike being dominated by others needlessly, as in, the sort of people who need to come in, forcefully teach you how things are done like you´re some idiot, or control you. I have dealt with these themes alot and perhaps it is the square to my sun, I can´t say but I suspect it. If there are no power issues between me and the person, it goes on well. If it becomes about that, the war is on lol. I´ve done a lot of self work to understand it and this did originate in the home with my father, who was also an Aquarius sun, but he had Pluto opposite his sun, and it was also opposite my sun.

So as the assignment goes with such a placement, I am fully aware of power dynamics, against and for my own ego basically and it gets reworked through this process. It makes me less eager to just, go in and open up to everyone outright but I think being guarded with healthy boundaries is advisable as good common sense anyways.

For me it seems there is a theme where some people are drawn to some energy, and then because of that same characteristic, with time, they seek restrict it in some form I have felt. Like me being me, causes conflict for them, but it was no different than who I was from the beginning so I am wondering why it´s suddenly an issue for a power struggle.

Pluto, what are you going to do. He will transform that shit whether you like it or not, especially with that square lol.

I´ll add I´m very fond of transforming, deep self work, intuitive analysis, I even work as a threat intelligence analyst and have spent my life in some study from human behaviour to spirituality, to analysis in my career for corporate work. Sun to Pluto must in some form correlate with the identity, ego, crossing paths with transforming in this life.

But, I also have many sextiles and trines from Pluto which could also lead to the desire for transforming, depth, analytical work, etc. Just to clarify it apart from the square energy, which I suspect is more about a crisis to transform the ego when squaring the sun.
October 13, 2020 at 07:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
No matter what crap I have been through I was always a "high information" person. The Stanford-Binet I.Q. test has information as a side activity like music! Work in my case is being better informed than the Joneses! :178: :122: :160: is why Astrology is NSFW or the very young!
October 13, 2020 at 01:51
(Scorpio) RAW » IIyyaarr13
what work do you do and how does scorpio get involved for your other work
October 11, 2020 at 20:29
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I haven´t found it recently, but someone on the internet has the Edgar Allan Poe Natal Chart that has a four planet stellium in the eleventh house which means when he got passed the escapism of :182: there was :181:an activity!
My eleventh house Mean North Node is where Michel Gondry has the Ascendant in a very similar chart, my True :161: is :195: an :181: :157: meaning Aquarian work! :178: tension is inevitable; 2 signs :193:, three signs :194: & :192:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »