Question concerning fixed star Deneb Algedi

October 5, 2020 at 20:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Question concerning fixed star Deneb Algedi
Deneb Algedi is a star in the Sea Goat´s tail in the constellation of Capricornus. Unfortunately, My Sun is in conjunction with this fixed star. While researching fixed stars, I came across this information which reads; According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter; and, to Alvidas, of Uranus and Mercury in Aquarius in opposition to Saturn in Leo. It is said to cause beneficence and destructiveness, sorrow and happiness, and life and death. [Robson*, p.159.] and With Sun: Loss through false friends, high position but final disgrace and ruin, loss of money or property, sickness, worry through children. [Robson*, p.159.]

Using Whole sign houses, my Sun is in detriment in the 12th (assuming tropical zodiac). In Sidereal and Placidus, my Sun is in the 11th house. Is there any signification to this or am I just worrying for no reason? The degree of Deneb Algedi in my chart is 29°40’ Capricorn, any thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 6, 2020 at 18:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Aquarius22
Jupiter 26 degree is very good placement and so many celebrities have this placement. Just look at them and you will see noone died.
October 6, 2020 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you so much for your extensive response, I actually really appreciate it. I will definitely look more into Algol ´the demons head´ as She is in conjunction with my Jupiter. Thank you! I will try to take what other astrologers say with a grain of salt and try to see how it has applied in my own personal life.
October 6, 2020 at 17:51
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I have my own researches about fixed stars because this is my main subject which the most draws my attention. Firstly I must say one of my conclusion is fixed stars have strong effects on planets but on sun no effects. Because sun is our system´s fixed stars and also It controls magnetic energy field our solar system. It means neither fixed stars lights nor their magtetic energy field has affects on sun. Btw my sun has conjunct longtitute with alphecca, acrux, mimosa and menkent and they are all strong fixed stars but unfortunatelly they cannot have effects on my sun. My second findings fixed stars´s longtitute effect is debatable. There is no proof. You can look at some fixed stars degrees and same degrees with some planets in celebrities´ charts. You will be surpised. For example aldebaran is 9 degree gemini but look at gemini 9 degree in different planets you will see not many celebrities or look at cancer 13 or 14 which two most magnitute stars degree sirius and canopus. Again result is disapointed. Well I dont want to confuse you but I found out declinations of stars really affect when they have parallel aspects. But if fixed stars near ecliptic like regulus, asellius australis, zuben elgenubi they have very strong effects. Deneb algedi has -2 latitute it means it is near ecliptic and it can have strong effects on planets but not sun.
My another findings fixed stars has no planetary qualities like some stars has mars or mercury effects etc. Funny thing is some stars are thought for example occultist qualities please check such fixed stars and look at that degrees you cannot find any occultist with this fixed stars´ degrees. Fixed stars just give strong power and make planet´s strength more. And if any planet has conjunction with fixed stars if near ecliptic or same declination then planet´s debiliation doesnt show its effect. Vivian Ropson with little opportunities had good researches and he also said parallel aspects have strong effects but his interperetations i dont agree. Especially his some comments are about death , illness etc.
Lastly look at 26 and 27 degree taurus Jupiter and moon work very well in these degrees. It is said it is degree algol and please look at planets who has algol longtitute conjunction who died in bad conditions. Unfortunatelly in astrology world worst thing astrologers repeat another astrologer. I see many astrologers make comments about fixed stars what they read Ptolemy or Vivian Robson but none of them quationed it. This is really pitty. That is why i only trust my own knowledge and researches. Just a few astrologers i like to read. If you are interested in fixed stars just try to make research.
October 6, 2020 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
I know, I have tried to find information on this star as well, perhaps some things are best learned through books. I will have to keep searching.
October 6, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Thank you for your reply
October 6, 2020 at 17:28
(Cancer) Anikey
In my chart, it´s conjunct my IC, but I haven´t been able to find any information as to what that might indicate - in general, there´s very little on it online and I don´t have any other source on fixed stars :63:
October 6, 2020 at 17:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Aquarius22
I was thinking of Deneb Adige, there are four stars with almost the same name!
The :151: is never stationary so it does not emphasize the fixed stars as much as the planets!
October 6, 2020 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Can you elaborate?

What do you mean Sun is to the south and Deneb is to the North,
my Sun is in conjunction with Deneb Algedi, or am I misunderstanding something.
October 6, 2020 at 15:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:151: is to the south, Deneb is to the north, it is not as ominous as all that!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »