Moon in signs

October 4, 2020 at 15:56 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Moon in signs
You know in birth charts sun sign , moon sign and asc is very important triplicity. I always evaluate moon sign very carefully , and i think it is our weak side , our subconscious mind and what makes us emotionally feel good. I have seen in many charts people show moon sign and house qualities more than sun sign. I want to know how your moon sign affects you.
My moon sign is Leo. I always believe i have quality personality. For me quality is very important. I am very optimistic and generous. İt is in 8th house and i always share my findings with people. I have not big ego maybe it is because moon is in 8th house. I have great self confidence but one of shadowy side of moon Leo is very very much proud. My moon Leo gives me life energy but sometimes i become a person who wants to enjoy all time. I feel laziness of moon Leo but my sun Scorpio makes me hardworking person. İ love sunny weather and in cloudy weathers my mood is down. I think moon is our mood and in Leo makes people love sunny weather. Leo is a sign with children and i have good relationships with them.
What is your moon sign? And how it affects you?

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
October 10, 2020 at 23:48
(Scorpio) RAW
my mood heightens by lots on cloudy days, I have an Aquarius moon , im also a scorpio sun.

My moons in the 4th house with Uranus and Neptune not that far from me in the 3rd.

I believe moon is what we know and are. we learnt to be in that energy while growing up ,

while sun is something like the hero we striving to be,
its in our mind when we wake up,

we are somehow alike going though this consciousness but we both from very different backgrounds(moon sign and house) ,

my moons in the 4th house(very detached tho)

and my suns in the 1st house . Im smart idk about being proud

, personality aint a worry to me although I can recognize people who do like its in front of me.

my sun in 1st has put me in exalted positions but things is ima scorpio
even though its squared with my moon in Aquarius , scorpio really likes the way Aquarius knows so much it can stay cool enough in many situations

I don´t have many relationships with children but they tend to like me and always remember me or like coming up to me and talking like they know me its crazy.

one thing is forsure confidence I dint have much but thats why I became smart,

our mommas and childhoods were very different my guy but we go through this solo(scorpio)or at least for me since scorpio rising

my sun is strong so you must be really in tune with moon , but we flip. I used to be closer to moon but im learning to be more of my sun. its a battle everyday but I look forward to it now ima finesse it.
October 9, 2020 at 13:22
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Antonio21
Danny Trejo saves woman and kids from a car acsident.This is act of bravery and humanity.The world need more pisces moon people
YouTube
YouTube
October 9, 2020 at 13:09
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Promethean_Soul
There are many poeple on this forum who has pisces moon so you can piss off a whole crowd with your insult ( moon pises are very naive).Better watch your language next time.
October 9, 2020 at 13:00
This is not true.Nobody can manipulate me or lie to me. I can outsmart people easily and moon sign is not about career, midpoint is about career.By the way capricorn moon are soft and melancolic type of people.
October 8, 2020 at 18:00
(Scorpio) Saiya » Promethean_Soul
Promethean_Soul

My main moon aspects are:

Moon square Neptun
Moon sextile ascendant
Moon conjunction Jupiter

What do you think? Moon square Neptun certainly doesn´t make me a favour at all. :24:
October 8, 2020 at 15:50
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Saiya
Saiya each moon placement has shadowy side and positive side. Moon Pisces people are very naive and they like to help people who need it. But of course aspects are also important. Moon in Capricorn is good for career but in life everything is not only carreer. So don´t worry your moon placement is good :1:
October 8, 2020 at 00:46
(Scorpio) Saiya
I have my moon in Pisces.
I find it a good placement and also a not good placement.
It makes me intuitive, sensitive and soft and kind most of the time. But I´m too soft sometimes and this is not good, because things can hurt me too much.
As a teenager I was very dreamy. I guess moon in Pisces makes me more dreamy and idealistic. I think moon in Pisces makes you less determined also in some situations.
Anyway I would like to have my moon in some other sign sometimes, but not always. :3:
Maybe is good to have moon in an earth sign, like Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn.
But I guess moon in Taurus and Capricorn can be very stubborn and this is not good. In Virgo it can be make a person worried.
In Capricorn it is good for self-control.
What do you think?
October 8, 2020 at 00:34
(Cancer) TimeLord » Angelina
Because I think there is no place for Emotions in this material world. It´s my perspective and telling from my own personal experience. You may live in different society and have different perspective but it´s happen.
October 7, 2020 at 20:09
You are talking about a exalted planet in sign and i have exalted mars.Maybe moon has a little impact and the whole chart is important. Danny Trejo has a pisces moon and he has criminal past,been in jail and he mentioned when he mother died he didn´t feel any emotion. Michael Jai White grew up on street with criminals also where he was in danger in his young years.
October 7, 2020 at 19:43
(Scorpio) Angelina » TimeLord
I think we are able to overcome all aspects in our charts. At least partly. If You will think negatively and blame Your Moon, there won´t be any better way. Why do You want to become a man with cold heart rather than using benefits of Your emotional side?
October 7, 2020 at 15:04
(Cancer) TimeLord
my 2nd House Cusp Conjunct Fortuna Point Conjunct Venus Conjunct Moon. All withing 3 Deg. moon is very much afflicted by Venus. My life is only Good if I were a Emotional Less Man. i just want to become a mah who has heart of stone and nerves of steel. But my Weak Moon ruined it.... very unfortunate. :8:
:9:
October 7, 2020 at 14:52
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Promethean_Soul
I do see and work many things out in my dreams. Jupiter spiritual knowledge and does it best to try and control the need for more and more of the north node desires Neptune is just there accepting and trying to understand why I know the things I just seem to know. My husband once told me I keep reinventing myself I would guess he was seeing the transformation of have so much Scorpio influence in my chart.
October 7, 2020 at 13:08
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Antonio21
My brother has similar situation , his mercury is in Pisces and in whole sign and in placidius it looks like in 12th house. But in real he has very good communication skill with friends and he always learn from friends. So in my opinion his mercury is in 11th house. I guess same situation is for you also. If you like to enjoy with your friends and it makes you feel good emotionally then your moon is in 11th house.
October 7, 2020 at 13:04
(Scorpio) Antonio21
My moon is in pices in 12th house. I don´t relate to it.Nothing can hurt me i get over things very easily and i am calm and silent type of person.I don´t like escapisam and never used drugs or alchohol.
October 7, 2020 at 12:25
(Scorpio) Angelina » intoxicatedriccochet
Well, my :64: is in 8th, so it will show itself in a different way than Yours in 6th. And my Moon was full Moon on the birth hour. But still it is nice to hear, that You can relate to these aspects! Because it is difficult to separate certain aspects when talking about one position. It mixes with other planets, houses where planets fall are important as well...
October 7, 2020 at 07:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » intoxicatedriccochet
You were born in now moon. My moon phase is third quarter and it square my sun and Uranus. You know you are lucky and moon is in Taurus is good placement :1:
October 7, 2020 at 07:01
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Shadow00
Shadow you Jupiter , Neptune and north node conjunct in Scorpio , i would like to hear how it affects you? This gives you physic power? You must have strong intuition. Right? Do you remember your dreams and your dreams are strong? My mom has Jupiter and Neptune close and she always see dreams and her dreams are always very interesting and many times happened in real. In her one dream her granddaughter cannot take a breath and actually she was sick and she couldn´t take breath well but we didn´t tell her she was sick. She told me her dream and I was in shock.
October 7, 2020 at 04:18
(Taurus) intoxicatedriccochet » Angelina
Mine is also in :172: and I totally relate to everything you said here!

To OP: My moon is also almost perfectly conjunct my sun, and part of a 6H stellium but not sure how that may affect things.
October 6, 2020 at 18:45
(Pisces) Shadow00
My moon is in Taurus which I think helps ground me. I have mostly water.
October 6, 2020 at 00:50
(Aries) Bexstar » Promethean_Soul
Technically my moon is in the 11th house. I am very close to my Mother and we are quite similar. As a child I did spend quite a lot of time on my own though. I definitely identify with sacrificing myself in love and I always help without expecting anything in return. I actually find it difficult to ask for help as well and I generally feel uncomfortable with to much praise especially when I believe its unfounded.
October 5, 2020 at 21:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Bexstar
When any planet are in pisces i see they sacrifice themselves and they dont care about money or something else. They love to help people without expecting anything. Your moon is in your 12th house. I know people who has moon is in 12th house, some of them has mother from another culture , or their mothers are absent in their life. I wonder how is your relationship with your mother? If you think it is private you dont need to answer.
October 5, 2020 at 21:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Ghost-King
I like moon in gemini and it is very interesting i have so many friends moon in gemini and i have good relationships with them. :1:
October 5, 2020 at 21:04
(Aries) Bexstar
My moon is in pisces. I´m sensitive, intuitive, empathic, dream a lot, prone to escapism and need time alone even though my Aries sun ascendant makes me very extroverted. I´m creative and love music.
October 5, 2020 at 20:57
(Aries) Ghost-King
moon, twins, a changeable mood but the power to control emotions, coolness, mastery of body language, exciting creativity, mindfulness about safety.
October 5, 2020 at 20:16
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Promethean_Soul
Thanks Promethean_Soul !
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »