Lilith and Chiron

October 3, 2020 at 18:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) PerpetualSoul
Lilith and Chiron
How seriously do you guys take Lilith, Chiron, and the other centaurs and asteroids? Regarding Lilith and Chiron, it seems different websites have different interpretations, and many of them can be explained by the other planets in a chart. What are your guys´ thoughts and what are your favorite websites that on this topic? Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2020 at 16:13
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I don´t know why but i am never interested in Lilith. I don´t understand what its mission in signs. About chiron i shared my thoughts and i am not sure it is our wounds. From my point of view Chiron is announcer of Aquarian age but it will be not Saturnian , it will be Uranusian. Again i explained how Saturn and Uranus planetary speeds increased but after chiron discovered Uranus became faster than Saturn. Nobody didn´t take attention this information. Chiron maybe announce this age shifting and maybe his healer trait is related to change of age. Actually humanity has so big problems and need to be healed.that is why Chiron can have collective planets´ qualities.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »