ok this is strange > dreams

October 3, 2020 at 14:58 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Laurynh
ok this is strange > dreams
OK so this is strange and I would appreciate some input because I can´t seem
to find anything about it anywhere BUT I have very intense very lucid dreams and many many many of them every night - but these dreams are always me and sometimes my partner in completely different bodies, different races different places, certain time periods, everything but its still us if that makes sense.

sometimes in these dreams I will look into a mirror and try to recognize myself but the person staring back I´ve never seen but I know its me. there is always water involved in the dreams. There´s lots of other things going on and strange synchronicities that just couldn´t be made up even if I tried but I don´t want to get off topic just curious if anyone has heard of this or experienced it?
I´ve been interested and looking into how to do dream work and use it as a tool for healing and become more in control of my dreams/ more focused and harness whatever energy that is, I know I have the capability but I don´t know where to start or what the heck is going on and this aspect is a trip.
every time I journal and try to work it out they get crazier. I´ve been dreaming of tarot cards and seeing some things. A major theme is I´m always trying to help or save 1 or multiple people and confronting things from my past that cannot be changed another theme is somehow I´ll experience something happening in the dream and it´s something thats already happened or it tends to happen a short while later.
Anyways its exhausting, any opinions or insight will be much appreciated <3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2020 at 18:47
(Leo) tomdos
Hi, your post is too incomprehensible for me to make something of it. And I would like to.
How long have you had these dreams?
How long have you been recording them?
How it all started? Ie what was the dream that pushed you into taking a real interest in dreaming? Was there any life event going on aswell?
A dream is often like a greek drama. It has its structure. Without telling the whole story, any comments on it would be very misleading.
The water theme: Is it vast masses of water (lakes, oceans), or other (river, cup of water, rain)? Thats a very big difference.
If you say lucid dreaming, do you mean that you are aware ta that moment that you are asleep and dreaming? If so, are you trying to lucid dream on purpose?
Do you daydream?
Do you live active life, or calm and secluded?

I could go on :-) But there you see a way to shed some more light into your issue for me to orientate myslef, and maybe even yourself.
October 4, 2020 at 05:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Bump
October 3, 2020 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Laurynh
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No problem.

These links may additionally help you out:
http://dreamcurrents.com/carl-jung-…
https://www.facebook.com/CarlJungIn…
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/26…
https://www.thoughtco.com/fantasy-h…
https://jonahcalinawan.com/blog/…
October 3, 2020 at 17:33
(Leo) Laurynh » IgnisOccultus
thanks so much for taking the time to reply! a lot of great info, and things to think about.
October 3, 2020 at 17:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Laurynh,

Your dreams sound normal and you also seem to be picking up on/remembering quite a bit of the symbolism. The fact that you keep a dream journal tells me you are seeking wisdom, understanding, and integration. That alone makes me want to add in my 2 cents.

When we all fall asleep, where do we go? It´s more than a top hit from a good artist. Dreams speak the language of the unconscious (through images, symbols, allegory, metaphors, etc.). Anyone who studies the Tarot knows that the themes and imagery depicted on each card has it´s correlation to the internal state.

The mirror is an interesting symbol as you´re looking back at the reflection of yourself. If l were your therapist (or was licensed in therapy in general), my question for you is: What do you see in that mirror? We all look in the mirror daily (picture how we get ready for work, school, the day). Maybe you brush your teeth in front of the mirror, maybe you pop your pimple in front of one, maybe you twerk in the mirror, <insert whatever you do in front of the mirror>. Whenever you mentally answer what you use a mirror for on your day to day, ask yourself if you´re really looking into it. What do l mean? Ask yourself how often do you find yourself looking into a mirror in search for understanding? When do you look at you for you? lt mainly seems like we make use of the mirror in our waking lives as a way of checking off a box and going, "I´m acceptable enough to go out into society today".

It doesn´t genuinely serve the purpose the mirror in your dream does is what I´m drilling in at. The mirror in your dream is exactly as you know it is. It is you. lt doesn´t matter if you recognize the person or don´t recognize the person. The way dreams work and the key to understanding them is to pick up on the language of the unconscious. My interpretation of the person looking back at the mirror of you is you´re looking at a person you do not recognize. This sounds obvious but interpret it as there´s a part of yourself that´s looking at you like, "I don´t know who you are anymore." This could be hinting at maybe you´re going through something to where you feel like it´s distracting you from your purpose, or don´t feel connected to your sense of self. Play more off of the theme of less caring about who the person is in the mirror, and taking away the theme being shown that you´re looking at someone you do not know, or you´re looking at someone you´re unfamiliar with and analyzing it from the perspective as there exists something inside of myself that I do not know (or has gone unacknowledged, but desires my understanding/acknowledgement).

Water in the dreams could allude to hidden or repressed emotions concerning the theme overall. It actually couples together nicely with the mirror and I instantly picture the symbolism of The Moon card. Water in general is a deep image and similar to the mirror as on the surface it reflects what is above, but below its surface conceals what is below. Think about this in the context of how in our waking state we peer into the mirror at our reflections and see merely what is on the surface, while in our slumbers indulge on an internal journey of peering into what´s beneath the surface of ourselves. This content is presented as raw as possible through its language, and the language it speaks isn´t for the rational conscious mind. For the sake of not wanting to go, ´balls deep´, or get too esoteric, I suggest meditating on The Moon card, as well as other cards you´re seeing. It sounds cheesy telling someone to meditate on something. Actually go in and spend time researching the deeper meanings of the Cards you´re seeing in your dreams, and after you´ve done your conscious effort learning what it means, go inward while meditating on the symbolism and theme of the card, letting your rational mind to be set aside to where intuitively you´ll gain a deeper sense of understanding for it. This should then be combined with the symbolism from the dreams to arrive at what needs to be practically carried out for integration and understanding.

The whole theme of trying to save 1 or multiple people, confronting parts of your past alludes to there being possible trauma or not full acceptance/integration of what´s occurred. It´s one thing to tell my friend, "She left me for another man, I accept that." And very surface level tries to come off like you have accepted it. In that same scenario though, what type of actual internal acceptance or integration has been worked out concerning the hypothetical scenario. My point here is while no one can change the past, you can to an extent change the future. This happens by working with that shadowy material within your dreams you´re experiencing, and actually actively seeking integration, or healing of the wound that´s there.

Dream interpretation is of course highly subjective, but the themes of our dreams do objectively play out in our day to day lives. You strike me as someone who´s down to put into work to move to that state of seeking understanding. My best recommendation is trying to bring to the surface what you know you can´t change. Take yourself consciously through the experience(s) and re-live them. Don´t try to repress whatever emotions bubble up along for the ride. When the full part of you enters into acceptance and actually integrates what´s behind the waters (of the unconscious), you will begin making what is above, below, and you will emerge victorious as The Hero. The Hero who looks in the mirror and actually sees herself looking back.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »