Is there something i don´t see? I need your eyes people :)

October 3, 2020 at 08:04 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Laura10
Is there something i don´t see? I need your eyes people :)
Hello dear people! I´ve tried doing my own natal chart reading, but have had no luck finding clarity - I have very biased opinions and I truly need new light/input on my natal chart.

Ever since I found out my stellium in scorpio - 4th house, i see myself as totally negative person with not much to offer than uncomfortable encounters and strong judgments that i make after I see the subtleties of a person. And I so much whant to be in place of love and acceptance, flowing in life, not so much in my obsessions, analyzing!

What also bothers me is feeling as if I won´t be able to make success in career - i have strong sense of what i want and im very rigid about it, which makes tensions when i feel im doing opposite. Im artistic, having master in architecture and i would love to make beautiful art and homes.

Would greatly appreciate any positive input.

Laura <3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 31, 2020 at 18:04
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Aries-mars 9th inimical for leo ascendant, inimical mars over leo ascendant,
tech aptitudes, tending to distant lands, health under stress-heart-stomach-head inflammations;
mars aspect own scorpio 4th protective of property,but not good for general health of mother;
Aries 9th settling life at 28+, Mer 9th lord from moon settling at 32+

Jup-mer-venus-rahu NNode scorpio, rahu debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
not to overindulge into the dark occult; toxic health issues,
acting skills, forensic chemistry-anesthetics-advisory roles, astro etc,
rise-fall in life; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Ketu SNode taurus 10th, love of food-comforts, hyper creative-energetic-extra stubborn;
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-knees etc;
career-job-changes; reaching the peak of career;
Prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at the alter at home fri evenings;

NNode transit 11th, gains through foreigners;

SNode transit 5th, detachment from luck-education-romance-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees-thighs etc;

Jup-sat transit year ahead, research-trainer-advisory roles;
Sat-mars opp, stress-struggle in health-employment matters;

Lords 1/7 sun-sat over sag-pisces square, same lord jupiter,
challenge in the relationship though;,

SNode coming 1.5yr transit sun sag 4th detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-lungs-head etc;

Do share salient feedbacks how true-insightful traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc etc,
hope remedies would be helpful;

wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
www.shantaram.online
October 27, 2020 at 12:49
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much. Sounds right, definitely!
:74:
October 14, 2020 at 16:01
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Laura10
Hi Laura!
You´re welcome. I see now that Pluto only looks like it´s in Sag - the little blue line is indeed in Scorpio. Sorry about that.

The South Node is a mixed bag. It has all your earned gifts and achievements from the past life as well as the major wound you are now here to heal. So, to me, on the MC doesn´t necessarily mean you should not focus on Career. It means that you you have a wound there and the North Node is the balancing remedy.

So for you, Taurus SN is likely speaking to the tendency to maybe want the career to be easier than it is. You like to keep busy and you don´t mind mundane tasks. Is that right? You probably want to play nice and keep work relationships harmonious - no ruffled feathers. You may not be very driven to shine socially. The MC isn´t always about work. It´s about your social position or reputation. Taurus isn´t all that enthused about being in the limelight like Leo is. It prefers to play a supportive role while Leo wants to be the center of attention - recognized and applauded.

A part of you definitely wants more than what Taurus is willing to do. The ruler of Taurus, Venus is in Scorpio in the 3rd - with Moon - not conjunct but both in 3rd. You want to COMMUNICATE. You want to be heard. You want to interaction with people. You´ve got to stop playing nice to liven things up. Scorpio is messy, complicated, emotional - and you really need to make friends with it in order to liven up your life. It´s possible that you have enough empathy that it isn´t easy to deal with everyone´s "stuff" - but I think you´re looking at needing to let go of some of your desire to keep it simple and pleasant in order to have your Leo rising fulfilled.

So it doesn´t mean that you shouldn´t focus on work. It means that you are focusing on how you work and relate to people at work - so that you can shine. Does this sound right to you?

My website: http:thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do individual readings by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
October 14, 2020 at 08:09
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for taking time to read my chart !VERY helpful.

Even though my Pluto is in Scorpio, not in Sagittarius :)

My Sun in Sagittarius has an impact on me too - and I´m completely ignoring it, like it doesn´t exist when I´m obsessing over my stellium in Scorpio. LOL.

I read somewhere about South Node conjunct MC - like I shouldn´t focus on career and being visible. Which makes it especially hard to accept considering my ASC in Leo and Mars pushing me, and the wounds you mentioned... Then again, when you see my Scorpio placements......... I´m guessing I should try to redirect my Leo and Mars energy somewhere else, not on career recognition!

I would appreciate it if You could share thoughts about South Node on MC.

What you said about Chiron in Virgo, was very eye-opening. I feel those things you said, and it is helpful when someone puts it in words, names it and now I know how to look at it in a constructive way. Thank you.

Jay Jay, Thank you so much! This all means a lot.
:68:
October 14, 2020 at 07:29
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » amandaallansson
Thank you, beautifully said.
October 11, 2020 at 23:27
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Laura10
I have incorporated many psychological and spiritual teachings of how to think from a different perspective. It´s about learning how to observe yourself and the situation you´re in before you emotionally react to something a person said. So before you speak observe and breathe and don´t react. It´s about neutralizing your emotional triggers that can control you, not just from what other people says. But also things that can go on loop in your mind(obsessive thoughts). Same thing there. Neutralize the emotion and observe yourself going through that experience. And not you living out that emotion by it controlling you. You control yourself. Once the distractions are gone it will be easier to focus on what you want
October 7, 2020 at 20:00
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh my, Laura! There is no need to see yourself in such a negative light - especially due to astrology! All the signs and planets have both positive and negative qualities. Most of use have some of both. With astrology, it´s nice to affirm the positives and then work on the negatives. Everyone has something to work on!

It´s true that Scorpio (Venus, Jupiter, Mercury) can see right into people - it´s very psychologically savvy. And Sagittarius (Sun, Pluto) can indeed be judgmental. If this is something you need to work on - not being so judgemental of people after you figure them out - well, then, it´s good to know that this is what you´re working on.

It´s interesting that your South Node (past life) is in Taurus, 10th house cusp, which generally means that you feel like life ought to be simple and easy in the social realm and particularly in career or how you are viewed in terms of prestige. Taurus SN really feels that it should not be difficult to be seen and recognized - which is what your ASC says you desire very much - Leo rising with Mars conjunct ASC. You may have very well been seen in a negative light in your past life and why this is so important to you now.

Your Libra Moon says that you depend quite a bit on your relationships for positive feedback - for a sense of positive self-worth.

Chiron in Virgo in the 2nd is pretty much saying that there is a wound to your sense of self-worth - and that this is something you´re carrying from the past life. Virgo criticizes - analyzes and critisizes on the negative. What you need to do with Virgo is to analyze to understand. When you do that, it feels much different when you analyze. Scorpio is well-equipped to analyze for understanding as well. So the task is to understand. When we truly deeply understand, then it´s more difficult to critisize.

If you criticize yourself, it is easy to critisize others. So, start with not being so hard on yourself.

The North Node in Scorpio tells me that you need to accept that life and emotions are messy and complicated. With Taurus in SN, you don´t like complication. With Taurus, you know life can be simple and good and that´s how you like it. But, it isn´t simple and sometimes isn´t good either. Accepting this will help you. If you don´t expect things to go easily, then it´s easier to move forward when everything isn´t perfect and easy.

Saturn in Pisces in the 7th would make an artistic person. Ruler of the 10th house of career is Venus - the artist - in the 3rd house - communication. 4th house would be the domain of architecture.

You know what you want to do. That is half the battle! Now, I think you just need to know that you have to keep moving forward and don´t let the complications and setbacks deter you. You need to put yourself in the company of people you trust for positive feedback - and don´t expect everyone to give you the kind of feedback you desire. Not everyone is capable of seeing what you need or even who you are. So don´t expect it.

Try not to see everything in "black and white" terms - either-or, good-bad, superior-inferior, right-wrong. This is a Sagittarius thing - might be the rigidness you are talking about. Sagittarius Sun people do have this tendency to think this way and you have Pluto there to add to that power. There ARE shades of grey in between any two opposing ideas. Try to look between the polar opposites to see the other possibilities. I know it could be difficult to do that - but try to do it anyway.

I´m sure you have much to offer the people around you and the world. If you can somehow observe yourself when you are self-critical and then stop doing it, that would help. You might need to learn to meditate to develop an observer so that you have the power to stop the criticism. But, you CAN work on this. Over time, you will become less critical. Sometimes just accepting that everyone has something major to heal within themselves, and this is just your something. Let it be okay. We´re all imperfect human beings.

Hope this is helpful!

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
October 7, 2020 at 10:15
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » goldenlion32
Thank you, goldenlion32!

I love to hear It doesn´t have to be so dark with Scorpio energy, and I love the potential wisdom I will gain.
Thank you for pointing me to ways I can nourish myself, means a lot.
I´ll keep you in mind, thank you for offerings :)
October 7, 2020 at 10:06
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » tomdos
WOW tomdos!

Thank you soo much for taking time to give me such an amazing overview of my chart.
It is amazing to see strangers being so kind, I am truly thankful.
It resonates SO MUCH. And I love when you said "Its not them, it´s you." OMG yes. I see it so well, I know It´s me, everything is pointing to me, all that bothers me about other people in my life, (and it bothers me so much that it takes my life to directions I don´t want to! ) needs healing inside myself, more acceptance and kindness within, and it is so so so hard, I always think how easily I learn, but I guess the crucial things not so easy lol.
Step by step, I guess.
I really hope I will master myself, I wish the same for you.
:68:
October 7, 2020 at 09:39
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » amandaallansson
Thank you, amandaallansson!
The Scorpio energy - so intense! It´s not easy at all.
I see you know what I´m talking about when I see your chart, you have it stronger than me! If you don´t mind telling me, how do you cope when it gets very heavy?
I struggle to go through it, not knowing how to make it more gentle and constructive for myself, sometimes I wonder how will I manage to live my life with such intense feelings!
October 5, 2020 at 22:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Part of it is you have a strong Jupiter in Scorpio like myself and it tends to magnify the Scorpio energy. Your actually lucky you never have to experience the Scorpio Pluto transit conjunct your Jupiter. It really is your blessing in disguise and always will make sure you have the right people step in when ever needed to protect you in all kinds of different ways.

The Scorpio planets basically are divine appointments to teach you wisdom, knowledge, insight and will actually make you an expert at the energy later in life. The teacher and guru. Spiritual warrior. And obviously you go through alot of spiritual and psychic warfare. So you really need to find a good mentor to work with you for many years to teach you how to hone all that energy and transmute the negative energies from other Scorpios. I can teach you some stuff. And you need to know how to run your energy. Kundalini and not get blocked. Grounding, meditation, visualization ex. And psychic ex. You need to separate your energy from others, and not allow others to merge with yours. Good psychic hygeine. There are different phases and transformation. And know you won´t be stuck in the lower realms of Scorpio. You really have to be dedicated, devoted, and be comitted every day to yourself to grow and evolve. The Sun in Sag and Mars in Leo will actually kind of be like a torch and keep you aiming for your Dharma important thing is becoming a healthy Scorpio.

You have to be patient with yourself. And learn how to harness your earth,wind, fire, and water.

Every axis needs to be brought into balance on the front and back side of the chakra system. Right now you just need to focus on the north node gemini and south node Sagittarius which is the throat chakra and sacral chakra. You can find plenty of the videos on yt. And some blogs. That will give you some ideas what to work on.
October 5, 2020 at 21:37
(Leo) tomdos
(ALERT, amateur speaking here :1:)

IMHO that Uranus conjunct Neptune in 5th / 6th show where your architecture inclination comes from. Venus rules 10th - that comes down to possible artistic path again. I think you may be very good at it, if you do not succumb to your desire to be original and innovative at any cost. Your biggest enemy may be yourself and your possible desire to be recognized and appreciated, otherwise you will not feel satisfied. Yet I think that is the true lesson of your life: to uncover the true nature of the passion that drives you and which you possibly tend to ventilate in a vision of your career.

You are right, that stellium is something. Pluto is a king of it, sitting right there at domicile. There is a lot of obsession, a lot of drive involved and that also means a lot of potential - if understood and used well, which is up to you and it is not an easy task. As I said, maybe career is what you want to drive this huge mixed energy into, however if you commit to it, I think you will never be whole.

The stellium is squared and disturbed by possibly overconfident and ambitious Mars, which is a real macho here. It is actually your signature planet - Mars in Leo ascendant. Like, wow :-). That dignity may grow into arrogance easily. If you dont get along with people, thats mostly because of this.

As I said I feel like there will be something else always driving you passionately. IMHO South node in 10th approves that real meaning of your life is not where your carrer is, unless it is somehow trasformative to your soul, which obviously has her own ideas. Many would say that the meaning lies in home and family (4th house), which may be actually true. Though architecture can be done from home, right? Family life (and troubles) may be actually what will really call for your attention. Still, I tend to always go deeper and think about invisible roots and the uncounscious. The really important stuff in your life will take place in the privacy of your home, or rather even of your soul. Everything will lead back to solving the demanding puzzle of your self. The Scorpio "either or" nature will need a lot of alchemical solve et coagula, which in the end, is an inside job. The outside world will simply force you into it again and again, possibly especially through hard relationships with just anyone, unless you manage to let go, ease up and "go with a flow".

Simply, you will need to come to terms with who you really are, through people and relationships. You must realize that they only represent your own complexes and pieces of soul, each and every one of them. Its not them, its you. If you manage, I think it may be extremely rewarding, satisfying and soul uplifting, however at a cost - you may need to give up what you presume is important and crucial in your life - ideas, opinions, activities that seemingly make you who you are, and at the same time block your path.

Saturn in 7th indicates to me that much of what I said may come to your life through a man - partner, who may shift your focus, life priorities and life path significantly.

Oh wait, did "positive input" mean that you only wished to hear positive things? Hopefully not, its always a mixed bag :29:
October 5, 2020 at 20:00
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Laura10
I don´t think you should perceive IIyyaarr13´s suggestion as a missed opportunity. As you said yourself that you were terrified of "flesh and blood" you shouldn´t go into that direction lol. Astrology can be perceived in many different ways and there´s no right way of what you should do with your life or how you should live it. That´s all up to you. If you want to continue in the field of architecture you should! If you want my input based on your chart I feel like you should embrace your fourth house due to your stellium, your north node and personal planets are there. If that´s going to be working from home or doing something home related like a realtor, interior designer or an architect that´s up to you! You also have taurus in the 10th house which is ruled by venus. That means you need a stable, comfortable job related to beauty/design. Which in this case could mean architecture and the design aspect! Remember to always follow your gut instinct and what feels the right for you in each moment! I actually have a scorpio stellium in my birth chart as well but in my third so I´m aware that the scorpio energy can be intense lol.
October 5, 2020 at 19:10
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you so much for your input!! It´s a valuable information for me.

<3

Wow, well that´s a surprise if you tell that to a freshly baked architect who is terrified of flesh and blood heheheh! I guess that potential is somewhere wasted, behind me, or far away in the future (never say never!).

If you have some other interpretations of any kind, it would be very appreciated!

Also, anyone else, if you can comment on my natal chart, what does it suggest about my career, money, my personality, spirituality, anything you find or is sticking out, i would be very grateful!

Love,

Laura
October 5, 2020 at 01:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The signs are more important than the houses otherwise the house/sign swaps that separate my past-life from my present life would be telling me that everything is exactly the same, when in fact they are not the same!
The natal :151: in your chart suggests an Emergency Medical Technician!
There is always something new to see in a chart upon investigation!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »