Can someone tell me what partners are compatible with me?

October 2, 2020 at 15:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Andalero, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can someone tell me what partners are compatible with me?
Okay, so i dont really know which zodiac signs are compatible with my birth chart?

Also im kinda torn with the magnetism thing and having mars sun in 1st house in sag sign and ascendant scorpio? Does that mean im more of scorpio guy or? Im also not really feeling the taurus moon but more of an aries moon.

Also having lots of planets in 1st house and 12th house makes and having lots of empty houses makes me kinda feel im born to be a loner or something lol.

Before corona i was more of an extroverted kinda person very social and carefree (Sagitarrius) but now im more feeling my scorpio ascendant being more introspective. I kinda identify with both signs but lately more with scorpio. Just some extra info for compatiblity
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2020 at 14:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
This is my advice dont think about astrology which sign is good with someone. There are many planetary combinations. I am scorpio and before I thought I am good with pisces and cancer. Well I had good relationships with some cancers and pisces but not all of them. Scorpio has tense relationships with lep but one of my best friends are leo why? My moon is in leo and some planets. I have good relationship with some libra sub traits because I have venus and north node in libra. I always have good relationships with sagittarius people why? Because it is my asc sign. I dont see myself scorpio or sagittarius person I have mixed qualities of some signs and many people are like that. Also many people doesn´t have strong sun sign traits. But if you believe you can get along well with some signs then do what you want
October 4, 2020 at 14:29
(Scorpio) jimmylala
wow! i was just giving your chart a peek and i was shocked at how similar our charts are in composition. i really relate to what you´re saying hahaha. i´ve asked myself if i´m more scorpio or sag plenty of times, but in the end i figured the stellium and other mutable placements makes sagittarius win out. in your case, i think the scorpio stellium and other fixed placements points to scorpio being the winner here. i wouldn´t worry too much about it though. they´re the two biggest signs of your chart, so they don´t deserve to be pitted against each other in that way. you should be happy to be able to claim both! :1:

given how similar both of our charts are, i´d assume scorpio and sagittarius are quite compatible for you, and air signs are probably the least immediately compatible. do you feel that isn´t the case? compatibility in astrology can get really muddy... i think it´s important to keep the aspects between you and the other person in mind when thinking of compatibility... only looking at signs can be somewhat of a trap in my experience. as bubba mentioned earlier, you´ll want to check out synastry calculations to analyze that.
October 4, 2020 at 05:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sus
Bump
October 3, 2020 at 18:37
(Sagittarius) Sus
Earth and water signs. Venusian people if taurus. scorpio and pisces Venus and moon. Run from air signs specially Venus and moon.
October 3, 2020 at 16:14
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
This site has syntastry calculators, you can use that tool with others here to try and get an idea of which sign is best for you.

High love number = good, high lover number with "exact aspect" even better
High passion = good, high passion with "exact aspect" even better
High conflict = bad
Hight emotional pain = bad

Your sun sign could be fire but the rest of your chart is dominated by water. There is a tab you can select with will break down water/fire/air/earth etc

There is also a tab for what planet dominates your chart.

The default here is tropical and the eastern view is sidereal.

These two views both say they are right/wrong.

If you do a sidereal natal birth chart it may be completely different then your tropical one.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »