Casanova Asteroid

October 17, 2018 at 11:02 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) baharhan
Casanova Asteroid
I see a man who has Pluto conj. Casanova in his 9th house at Virgo, with strong stellium at 9th house as following:
Pluto, Uranus, Casanova (Virgo)
Uranus, NN, Lilith, Venus, Psyche (Leo)

You can see attached picture of his horoscope.
I can already see that sex is very important to him, as he´s trying to seduce me. However, we have an incredible synastry and karmic connection as you may also see. Do you think he´s a casanova type of man ?

I need your comments…
Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2018 at 05:43
(Capricorn) baharhan » astro-flame
Thank you YC88.
I have to wait until Virgo comes into the sceen :3:
October 19, 2018 at 01:47
(Aries) astro-flame » baharhan
You´re welcome :1:

Don´t know about playtime though... As you have said yourself - his stellium is in your 5th house (house of Leo) - exactly the house for leisure, games and fun. 5th house relates to romance, love affairs and without ANYTHING else added to it, it would be "love is a game" concept as a life-long attitude. No necessarily a bad thing, it gives an opportunity to relax and enjoy it more, though I do get it - your Capricorn nature wants everything to be serious. Love is not a game, it´s work and a long-term plan with objectives and a task list that needs to be done or else :47:

With this particular guy Scorpio gets into the mix and "love is a (fun and innocent) game" takes another turn. It becomes more of a "playing games with you" as in "manipulating" type of approach. Just watch out for that, Scorpios like to have people controlled.
October 18, 2018 at 15:36
(Aries) astro-flame » baharhan
Yes, Scorpios communicate without words )) :122:

As for the synasty... first of, there´s too much going on with all the asteroids... Basic 10 planets + angles, Nodes and Lilith is usually enough. I like to look at the Vertex connections as well, but I´ve stopped using asteroids a while back.

Secondly, the question itself "Do we match?" is something no astrologer should ever give a "yes" or "no" answer to. We don´t decide - you decide. We can only describe the personality and the potential points of contact (understanding) and conflict, so that you can make a more... informed(?) choice. But you´re the one to make it.

That being said, your Taurus ASC goes right along his Earth Sun and Moon, and with DSC in Scorpio there is no surprise he attracted you. DSC shows the type of person we look for in a partner, so yours is someone intense, mysterious, powerful.

Your Capricorn Sun is very close to his Moon, with Jupiter in the mix makes for very strong emotional bond as well - your personality, your conscious self, gives him emotional comfort, he likes your measured, focused and structured approach to life.

Your Moon placement is where the sore spot is - it clashes with all of his basic placements. Your Aries Moon is impulsive, it wants things now and quickly. Aries can be a little childish and that doesn´t sit well with either Virgo (who doesn´t like haste) or Capricorn (who will fight Aries for the authority and the right to be the deciding vote). Scorpio and Aries, despite being ruled by the same planet, don´t have much patience for each other as well. Probably because of the aggresive nature of their ruling planet. Scorpio will think Aries too superficial, jumping from one thing to the next, without digging deep. Aries doesn´t like Scorpio´s secretiveness, they like to speak bluntly and prefer the same from others.

Knowing each others´ shortcomings should make it easier to work on them, so basically every synastry is a valid one, the only question is whether both sides are willing to make it work...
October 18, 2018 at 15:10
(Capricorn) baharhan » AdeptMagician
Thank you
October 18, 2018 at 03:08
(Aries) astro-flame
I agree with AdeptMagician - the problem with asteroids is that the people who named them, never really tested if the name "works" in astrological sense (the way the main planets are tried and true over the centuries of astrology practices).

That being said, the "regular 7" plus the houses/angles give quite a clear view of the topic in question.

First and foremost - Scorpio ASC. So if by "casanova" you mean a man who is passionate and has had many loves - yes, of course. Scorpios are ruled by Mars and Mars rules sex drive. His Mars is in Libra, so in the sign of its fall, which makes him more eager to express martian nature through lower vibrations (like lots of sex, rather than lots of sport).

His Venus is in Leo, so he likes the flirt and the show. Relationship is a play that takes place on the stage provided by life. Note that Venus is square his ASC exactly, which indicates a conflict between Leo´s desire to play around and Scorpio´s desire to get down to business.

Now, don´t let this ASC fool you - under it hides a very pragmatic, dry and down to earth Virgo Sun/Capricorn Moon. After playtime is over, for long-term relationship he would prefer someone practical, with a no-nonsense attitude and fully present in this reality (no day dreamers).
October 17, 2018 at 15:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t know. Asteroids are kind of half-bullshit imo. I admit they have some weird synchronicities sometimes though, but as a general rule I am of the opinion that anything you will find with asteroids, a more competent astrologer would have found by just using the regular 7 + nodes. With that said, I am not an expert astrologer! :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »