Generational Planets in these Apocalyptic Times

September 28, 2020 at 18:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Melly123
Generational Planets in these Apocalyptic Times
Hello.
My inner, personal planets (sun, moon, mercury ) harmoniously aspect my 5 year old son´s generational Planets (pluto, uranus). Is there any research on the harmony of older family member´s influence on the younger generation through astrology and the astrology of their generation?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2020 at 01:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Aprils Fish
Edgar Allan Poe who was born prior to stationary :199: which Abe Lincoln and Chas Darwin had had :160: parallel :159:, too bad he didn´t time travel to collect royalties!
Another :160: parallel :159: character from the eighteen-sixties is Swami Vivekananda!
Tolkien and Lovecraft had :173: :159: :191: :160:, they are subjects of Astrological speculation!
September 28, 2020 at 20:04
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Hi,

I just started monitoring the ongoing transit of :159:Neptune sextile :160:Pluto, the two planets show an harmonious generational transition, as this aspect will end in about 18-19 years (2039 or so...)
September 28, 2020 at 19:51
(Leo) Melly123 » IIyyaarr13
I should have provided some context instead of thinking everyone can read my mind (something I´m working on). I was thinking about cross-generational tensions today in this volatile political climate, and then saw how my son´s generational planets are conjunct or make a harmonious aspect to my personal planets.

In short, I´m interested if anyone has researched the personal planets of older, "progressive" leaders and their connection to the generational planets of the people who support them.
September 28, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You have a narrow window where you can physically lower your self and obtain information about the between lives, in a couple of years your son shall have completely forgotten having existence before this one!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »