Astrologer

September 26, 2020 at 14:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Astrologer
Who ist your favourite astrologer? And why.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 26, 2020 at 23:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DEEP SIGH
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dam*n, I feel a beautiful feeling after I praised for him. I will go and see what his new posts and topics, really I miss him for time.

I am really fan for him.
September 26, 2020 at 23:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DEEP SIGH
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I should ask him to give me some money for my praise to him here.
September 26, 2020 at 23:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
For me and for all the Arabic Astrology Students, the most best and famous Arabic Astrologer is:

- Ali Noura -

He isn’t just Astrologer, he is also a healing expert and always gives advices and treatments for all the kinds of life problems.

He have many knowledge in Vedic and Western Astrology, and also he is from the followers and lovers of OSHO (I really don’t know why there are people love OSHO like this!). And no one in the world know informations about his birth time data, so no one know his Astrological charts.

Some times I can’t agree with him in a very very very little things, but as whole, he is a very great and majestic person.

He just talks in Arabic language, because his messages towards the Arabic culture people and not all of them understand English. So the people who can’t talk Arabic language it’s very difficult for them to understand him.

• Picture of him:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 26, 2020 at 19:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Dane Rudhyar, Stephen Arroyo , Bernadette Brady, Robert Hand , David Cochrane ( i like his scientific approach and his vibrational astrology theory). I think there are some good astrologers which i could not read their books. I like books sue Thompson aspects in astrology but i don´t know how deep she has knowledge.
About fixed stars Bernadette Brady is really good and also Donna Rosenberg is one of few astrologers who studied in fixed stars but i couldn´t read her book.
About karma astrology i like Alexander İmsiragic. Turkish astrologers Oner Doser and Hakan Kirkoglu give good information about classical astrology.
Isabelle Hickey book a cosmic science is i think one of best book to start learning astrology.
Donna Cunningham how to read a chart book is worth to read.
September 26, 2020 at 19:42
(Pisces) fishscales
Dane Rudyhar is pretty interesting.

I like how he combines astrology with theosophical principles.
September 26, 2020 at 14:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You do not prefer one ? You can also name multiple. :3:
September 26, 2020 at 14:46
(Cancer) Trevor77
I dont have a favourite, they all have there own strengths and weaknesses in what they do

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »