Calling on those with western astrology prowess

September 25, 2020 at 17:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Calling on those with western astrology prowess
As many of you know, I study Vedic. My knowledge concerning western/tropical is limited; in terms of the Lillith´s and Chiron´s. That being said, what can any of you with knowledge on this, tell me about one who has Chrion in the 8th house - and Lillith in the 4th house? If it helps any, this person is a Libra ascendant.

I´m not that satisfied with the information I´ve found scattered about the interweb.

Thank you. :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 26, 2020 at 19:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » Zephyrin
In sidereal whole sign it´s in the fifth.. In Pisces.

Nothing about the 4th house placement of this rings true. My father was actually my sole parent growing up. Very close to him. No violence ever, thank God.

Only issues in my early life came from mother, who left very early on.

Changing my appearance part is kind of true, growing up I was this way.....but I likened it to Uranus on my ascendant! Always made me "different" than my peers. I thought being/looking like everyone else was just a fate worse than death. :61:
September 26, 2020 at 19:38
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Rohini i am not interested in Lilith and about chiron i shared my thoughts and i have questions about Chiron is our karmic wounds etc.
I don´t know how much you are interested in pro Saturn planets, if you are not interested in them , i reccomend you to learn pro saturn planets than Lilith or Chiron.
September 26, 2020 at 19:33
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
Your Lilith in Aries in 4th house, squares Capricorn Jupiter and trines Scorpio Ascendant...

-fear of being ignored, underestimated by loved ones, family. Getting criticism from family (probably father) and quarrels due to different ideas, perspectives. Restriction because of strict family.

-violence at home

-may have a bossy mother

-fond of doing something new to her appearance, like dying her hair, changing style. In short, she may like dealing with her physical appearance.

These are just possibilities I´ve think about... They may not be true.
September 26, 2020 at 05:50
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » IIyyaarr13
Mole rats have a life span of 30 years. So it’s best they don’t have a high rate of reproduction.

There has never been any cancer observed in mole rats. They seem to be cancer free.

The University of Haifa identified a substance called
high-molecular-mass Hyaluronan as the cancer preventative.

So perhaps it would be good to have some mole rat in us IIyyaarr.
September 26, 2020 at 05:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DEEP SIGH
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, you Interpreted it correctly. :)

And Some say that Ceres co-rules Virgo. So it would be at home in Virgo but I’m not fixed to this idea as the asteroids and their meanings are still new, but still interesting to note.
September 26, 2020 at 02:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
There is a species of Guinea Pig known as the "Mole-Rat" they dwell in subterranean hives where terror of other naked mole-rats keeps them neuter and unable to initiate a population explosion!
There is a little bit of naked mole-rat in all of us!
September 26, 2020 at 01:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » Zephyrin
You know I appreciate your astrological prowess, zephyrin. I have this aspect:

Lilith (Mean) aspects
Trine Ascendant (0°33’, Applying)

What can you make of this? All I can see from online blurbs is that women quite possibly hate me? I don´t know, I want to hear from you. :80: :74:
September 26, 2020 at 00:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
• “you have moon conjunct vesta (vesta virgin)(and lilith)”:

Vesta represents the Virgin! It is new information for me. I think I don’t read a lot enough about the asteroids.

So, you mean here the conjunction between:

Moon (The security) + Vesta (Virgin) + Lilith (Sexual fear).

Make this possibility of virgin person create?

• “trine with jupiter.”:

You mean here, Jupiter by its trining to all these 3 conjunction planets (Moon+Vesta+Lilith) make their energy expansion (Virgin tendency increased)?

• “ceres is at home in virgo (sidereal).”:

Ummm, I can’t have meaning from this point :63:.

So these 3 things you mention above supports to be a person with a Virgin tendency?!

Yes even I am still stupid in the Astrological interpretations, but there is something very clear for me here from the positions that you mention it.
September 25, 2020 at 23:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » DEEP SIGH
You are one of a kind, my little Habibi. :80: stay that way!
September 25, 2020 at 23:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
“ Gotcha!“:

:61: :61: :61: :61:

“I thought it couldn´t hurt to ask.. :80: :27: :80:”:

No, take your entire freedom every time you want ask me anything in it, my sweet :27: :80:.
September 25, 2020 at 23:22
Gotcha! I thought it couldn´t hurt to ask.. :80: :27: :80:
September 25, 2020 at 23:17
=====
“I ask this with all sincerity, but have you ever considered living the life of a monastic? Or shall I say, a nun? I don´t know if you´re very religious...”:

“I don´t know if you´re very religious...”:

Girl, nooo. I even don’t remember when the last time I pray in it :61:.

I hates any religious person, and you suggest I am from them! Noooo never.

The religious people always hold the ancient traditions and always be anti-freedom people. I support any type of freedom, so I am never not from them.

I just choose this decision as individual decision, not religious decision.

My love :27: :80:.
September 25, 2020 at 23:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DEEP SIGH
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you have moon conjunct vesta (vestal virgin)(and lilith) trine with jupiter. ceres is at home in virgo (sidereal).
September 25, 2020 at 22:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My $.02

Most of what I´ve read about chiron in 8th has been true 😭
September 25, 2020 at 22:37
I ask this with all sincerity, but have you ever considered living the life of a monastic? Or shall I say, a nun? I don´t know if you´re very religious...
September 25, 2020 at 21:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
ps...Scorpio moons LOVE playing detective....don´t lie. :3: :4:
September 25, 2020 at 20:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Yes, but according to others having Lillith in the 4th could also equate to sexual abuse as well, but like I already said. I am 99.9 percent sure that never happened.
September 25, 2020 at 20:35
=====
we dont stone for trivial matters.

you mentioned the rahu part after we all tried to play detective. was just making a statement, thats all. not that its important, just saying, had we known rahu is with chiron, we could tell if we are dealing with past or future.
September 25, 2020 at 20:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Zephyrin
No sexual abuse ever occurred in this persons life as far as I am aware..

This person was like a sister to me growing up.. Parents divorced very early on life, and so far from descriptions I have read - it states that with Lillith in the 4th that they had a mother who was overly dramatic and ´snapped´ over miniscule things, that part is very accurate.

Also that part is untrue about maturing, they were always very mature for their age. Saturn is exalted on their ascendant. Rahu is conjunct Chiron in the 8th, not sure if this creates some sort of overlapping qualities, because in Vedic, Rahu is known to expand and exaggerate what ever planet it sits with. So, in this case, is their wounded sexuality/intimacy overblown because Rahu is there?

-
So I didn´t mention Rahu being there from the get go? Well, Rahu is Vedic. My questions were about western.

When is my stoning ?
September 25, 2020 at 20:28
=====
but not that rahu was with chiron
September 25, 2020 at 20:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
What did I tell you after? I said from the beginning she was a libra rising.

First page I said she never abused as far as I know. Go back and read.
September 25, 2020 at 20:25
=====
yeah but you told us AFTER we all tried to play detective.

so what about intimacy or pursuit of 8th house things? and are you teaching her about astrology (8th) upon her nodal return?
September 25, 2020 at 20:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
oh so if rahu is conjunct chiron in 8th then it has its origins in the future, not the past, so no childhood hangups in the abuse dept.

Yes, this is what I was saying. We were together ALOT in childhood, no abuse. Some kind of ´abuse´ from romantic partners in adulthood? Now that could make more sense.
September 25, 2020 at 20:20
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
"very mature for their age."

That is the thing I intended to say.

"So, in this case, is their wounded sexuality/intimacy overblown because Rahu is there?"

That is possible, the person may think that it is a serious issue but however I think that the fears she have is for testing her.

"This person was like a sister to me growing up.. Parents divorced very early on life, and so far from descriptions I have read - it states that with Lillith in the 4th that they had a mother who was overly dramatic and ´snapped´ over miniscule things, that part is very accurate."

It might help if you look at her Lilith/Moon or the aspects of Lilith that is aspecting to the planets in 4th, also the sign in 4th house. Lilith/Moon aspects indirectly defines her relationship with mother. Whether there is a conjunction, opposition or square, it is possible that the people who have one of these aspects tend to have problems with their mother, probably emotionally (distance, neglect etc)
September 25, 2020 at 20:04
=====
i already reverse engineered it, just dont know what part of libra rising. :97:

oh so if rahu is conjunct chiron in 8th then it has its origins in the future, not the past, so no childhood hangups in the abuse dept.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »