Percentage of element signs in countries

September 20, 2020 at 11:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Percentage of element signs in countries
I think it is very interesting to know how much of an element is there in a country, so to know how many people of that element are the most in a country. How zodiac elements are distribueted in countries in the world.
Did someone ever wonder about it or did researchs? Is there any site that shows it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2020 at 21:34
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » N_thecat
You´re right, I agree with you..
My question was just for curiosity.
Recently I have reflected also about differences beetwen a same sign located in different countries. For example, leo and sagittarius males in Albania are different from those in Italy, or pisces women in the world are different from pisces women in italy, but I don´t know if it depends on the sign or it´s just a cultural reason (more probably). Anyway I can notice that I am more compatible with fire signs in Albania that with those in Italy.
September 20, 2020 at 15:25
(Pisces) N_thecat
>"I think it is very interesting to know how much of an element is there in a country, so to know how many people of that element are the most in a country."

Yes, it´s very interesting subject.I have thought about it many times...
One of astrologers fromn my country wrote about it - he matched the signs to individual countries, the character of its citizens, believing that certain features are so clear and occur so often that they show their national character, which can be compared to the signs of the zodiac. I believe in it, it is a very interesting thing to study :27:

>"so to know how many people of that element are the most in a country."

I have my doubts on this subject... I see it on the example of my country - I come from the central/central-eastern part of Europe.I see this part of europe as a mix of water signs... My country (Poland) is very Cancerian :174: - most people here are very family oriented/very attached to their family and their roots, rarely changing their place of residence, not to mention people who migrate to other countries :25:.

People here are very attached to tradition and rather conservative. We are also very sentimental and we often live in the past. For some people it is very valuable, for others it´s like a backwater. I don´t know if it makes sense to see how much an individual means in relation to society... If I have a problem with what I see in society it is my problem, not the others. How does it relate to your subject ? On my example I can only tell you that my country is very Cancerian place and I am a person who doesn´t like it and often disagrees with it... How much does my person mean in that subject and how much it changes? :2: I think you know :3: . You won´t change tradition and history - they have been shaped over the years and they have the greatest importance for what people think, what mentality they have...If you don´t like something...Well, you can quietly express your aversion or just...change your place of residence. I´m sorry about the off topic, but I don´t see the meaning of the individual for nationality...You ask how many people of one element are the most in a country - for me it´s not entirely obvious...

But this is something that someone with Sun in 9th and Pluto in 4th house can tell you...
September 20, 2020 at 15:06
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
New Years and Midsummer´s days are followed by mild bumps nine months later :33:
Selection for good working :155: frequently creates the third most common gender orientation which might be titled "backfired"
:199: WAS the most common lead planet in the U.S.of A., but recent generations have experienced "Californication"
If we get too deep into Mundane Astrology that shall be the end of Nuagey Woo Woo Airy Fairy Astrology!
September 20, 2020 at 14:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Anushka42
The other thing is every state, city, village, country has it´s birth chart! So it is kind of layered answers.
September 20, 2020 at 14:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think you´d have to look at everyone´s chart like he stated. This is my chart with the red with Michigan. Pretty much you can see I was meant to be born there!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 20, 2020 at 14:06
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » fishscales
I mean how many fire, earth, air and waters signs are there in countries. I don´t need the natal chart, just the sun sign.
Are you saying that for each country I have to search what´s people sign? But If I find that of famous people, it doesn´t mean that the majority of non famous people is that..
September 20, 2020 at 12:22
(Pisces) fishscales
"How zodiac elements are distribueted in countries in the world.
Did someone ever wonder about it or did researchs? Is there any site that shows it?"

I don´t know if there´s a site (I doubt it), but if you´re curious, you could look up the natals of countries individually and see how their elemental makeups stack up...

"I think it is very interesting to know how much of an element is there in a country, so to know how many people of that element are the most in a country"

Not entirely sure I´m understanding you right, but that sounds impossible... You would need the natal charts of everyone in a country, and then you´d have to dissect them for element counts...

Bit too much research for me :2:

But the idea of determining element counts for various countries seems interesting...

Just be careful, there are many conflicting charts for alot of countries... I usually go with the ones that are based on the country´s most recent date of independence, etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »