Covid

September 19, 2020 at 19:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Hemag
Covid
Ever since the Covid pandemic started, astrologers have been making predictions on when it will end and the dates they predicted have come and gone but things remain the same. Do the folks here have any insights they want to share on when the world will get back to some semblance of normalcy?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 1, 2020 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
November 1, 2020 at 17:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They´re wearing masks. Although, they kind of do listen to the U.S. influence and then start getting into the fear about 5G, Vaccines, and some thinking it´s not real. And they even tried to burn down 5G towers earlier in the year. Then of course, now it´s kind of getting old, so they don´t take COVID to serious right now. They have always followed the herd immunity and worked through it, so now they have a false sense that they may not get sick from COVID since some of them haven´t from the beginning of the year. Which is probably why the numbers have risen because they just don´t feel it will be that bad if they do get sick or they won´t get sick.
November 1, 2020 at 16:40
(Taurus) Boyan » Trevor777
Great analysis,Trevor!

And may I add that :160: :191: :156: did its bidding.
On dates like 4th April and 30th Jun as peaks of pandemic.
Will see for 12th of November...

Keep up the good work :15:
October 31, 2020 at 01:53
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » N_thecat
Sorry to hear that. Are people wearing masks in Poland, or is there controversy about it?
October 31, 2020 at 01:32
(Pisces) N_thecat » JayJayAstrology
>"Covid
Yes, thank you for the link. Seems like most of Europe and Asia have increasing cases right now.?"

Yes, I live in Central Europe, in Poland and 4 days ago we had 10,241 cases and now 21,629...So it´s not small for us (we are the size of Italy), when we compare that to the spring time...It´s bad and it will be worse :8:...
October 31, 2020 at 00:13
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » goldenlion32
Yes, thank you for the link. Seems like most of Europe and Asia have increasing cases right now. Are people wearing masks in the Netherlands? How do people there feel about it?
October 30, 2020 at 23:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
We just broke the record here in the Netherlands!
https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/…
October 30, 2020 at 23:47
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Wolfmoon
I use this website to check out what´s happening with covid-19 around the world. https://ncov2019.live/

It says that New Zealand had 1 confirmed new case today. It says you have had 1,950 total confirmed cases since the pandemic started and 35 people have died. Well, you are in a completely different situation than we are here in the USA and other nations! No wonder you guys aren´t talking about it much.

USA had a record high of 98,236 new cases today alone - so far. It´s like every day we have this astronomical number of new cases! For quite a while we kept it at 30,000-40,000 new cases a day - but it has spiked. This is not good. We have had roughly 9,400,000 confirmed cases since the pandemic began. 235,000+ people have died. We´re talking about it.
October 30, 2020 at 23:06
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JayJayAstrology
I don´t keep up with it but they have vaccination programmes through the schools etc the flu jab is a big thing each year. All businesses are encouraged to have there employees have it once a year. Theres no evidence to show it does anything. Still have the flu each year.

"Oh and why is covid not spoken about any more? Are your numbers way down? The US just had something like 93,000 new cases yesterday - just in one day. It´s worse than it ever has been here."

I guess because we´re such a small nation that they can´t really throw the numbers out there. They can sort of be verified. Its only ever 1 - 4 cases of suspected per day. Plus no one comes in or out of NZ. Its quite nice not having tourists. Roads are alot safer haha

More people are dieing from the flu, alcohol addiction, suicide etc People see the stats and see that they´re pushing one thing and not the other. Its kind redundant.

Seems a bit too much like control rather than a concern for health and wellbeing
October 30, 2020 at 21:40
What kind of programs do you have in New Zealand that prevent illness? Just curious. Do you mean vaccines or something else?

Oh and why is covid not spoken about any more? Are your numbers way down? The US just had something like 93,000 new cases yesterday - just in one day. It´s worse than it ever has been here.
October 30, 2020 at 18:29
(Aries) Wolfmoon » JayJayAstrology
"Its interesting to hear how it is in New Zealand."

We just had an election so no one speaks of it anymore. Its mostly ignored the more it drags on it seems. They still want us to sign in with Apps but majority don´t. I haven´t seen anyone with a mask on in a couple of weeks.

"I don´t think Covid coming now is a coincidence."

I agree and it makes me wonder what change may happen if the idea of Covid wasn´t around to influence thoughts. I truly hope for a better future but I fear that won´t happen if we have to give ourselves over to programs to "prevent" illness.

I´ve taken preventatives before and know they don´t work. They actually made things worse. Which is what I believe will happen in this situation.
October 30, 2020 at 13:42
It´s interesting to hear how it is in New Zealand.

There is a difference between being concerned/careful and fearing. Fearing is unhealthy - and can lead to disease. So, we really need to be careful also not to fear getting the virus. I´m not fearing it. But I also don´t want to take chances. I AM almost 70 years old, and although I´m really healthy, I´m still almost 70 years old.

Careful. Concerned. Concerned for others. Practical. Logical. But not fearful.

But to the other point you made - since the Pluto-Saturn conjunction in Dec 2019 - this is a time of radical change. There needs to be radical change in the way we live. I don´t think Covid coming now is a coincidence. I think it is ushering in a great disruption that could lead to a new and better way to live. I do not think we will return to the same world ever, not onnly because of covid-19, but because it´s time for radical change as stated in Pluto conjunct Saturn in Capricorn. I do think we will eventually get covid-19 under control though - and people will be able to get vaccinated ever year like other flu vaccinations. I hope I´m not wrong about this - but of course, I could be.
October 30, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
:117:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 30, 2020 at 11:47
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Not any time soon. It´s very difficult to predict something like this astrologically. It is obviously out of control world-wide. We just had over 83,000 confirmed new cases in one day in the US yesterday - the highest number to date (I think). Using logic - I´d say one to two years. Even if a vaccine comes available soon, getting it distributed to everyone around the world is going to take time - and so many people are against vaccines, that we have THAT issue as well. Economic recovery is still another related issue - and that may even take longer. Of course, I could be wrong - and I hope I am, but I truly don´t see normalcy (being able to move about without fearing we could get the virus) within the next 12 months and truthfully, 24 months is more in line what I think we are looking at.
October 30, 2020 at 11:14
(Pisces) fishscales
You now have a mindset that has transcended the disease...and is far more insidious and contagious than the disease itself.

It is becoming deeply rooted; like revloc said, the "new normal."

The way we are dealing with it has become like a bad habit that becomes harder and harder to break as time goes on.

It´s hard, probably impossible, to predict, astrologically, when something like that will "end."

We all have less than desirable aspects in our birth charts...concentrations of fear, paranoia, suspicion.

Those things don´t just "end", they need to be recognized, examined, and worked on. It is a choice to fix these things, not an astrological inevitability.

That is the point we have gotten ourselves to with our attitudes toward covid.
October 30, 2020 at 11:02
(Cancer) Trevor777
Good Question, and one iv been studying since Summer,

At the Moment Jupiter which rules Expansion is in Fall in Capricorn so no surprise why the global economy is not growing at moment.

So I think when Jupiter Enter Pisces in its Home Sign, It can then Improve the Growth of the world, and expansion should occur, In Theory. Which will be 2022.

On Jupiter Entering Pisces, The Sun is in Capricorn So a more Strict world, more Cautious, more organisation, and more restriction on what can/cant be done.
The Moon will be in Aries, so Public will be Impatient by then for sure, and Ruler of Governments and Communications is Saturn planet of Restriction, which shows that Rules still being issued, Freedom is Limited because of the Uranus Square Saturn, and Mercury Square Uranus is Unconventional Way of Living even as things get better.
So Life after wont be how it was before anyhow.

´when the world will get back to some semblance of normalcy?´ -
There is a Revolutionizing transit of Saturn transiting Aquarius, Influences New Lifestyles, New Discoveries, New Ways Of Structure and Organisation, New Ways Of Working etc Welcome to the New, say bye to the Normalcy, say hi to saturn/Jupiter in Aquarius Unconventional Lifestyle x10 because jupiter is expanding it.

Still measures being applied in 2022 even.
Many job losses in Jan 2021.

:181: :151: Jan 2021 Forecast Review
For those who are Aquarius Sun or have Dominant Uranus, Your General Forecast in the New Year shows not coping well at home, with a T Square to Uranus in 4th house, so its advised to keep family sweet at this time, and personal growth/Learning/opportunities is prominent with jupiter in 1st house.
Friends will bring happiness In Jan with Venus in 11th house. Venus(natural ruler of money) Squares 2nd Ruler Neptune also, beware of scams, or thieves.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 30, 2020 at 08:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:86: The snow may be tainted! :87: :300: :85: :300: :87: :86: :300: :88:
September 19, 2020 at 21:23
(Aries) Wolfmoon
When the world sees it for what it is.

Even then if the world saw it for what it was there´d be no sense of normalcy because what has been considered normal is ultimately evil and if people could see, we´d strive for something better... so never?

I think that´s what they mean by the "new normal". Well that´s the term they´ve been throwing around NZ. We must sign in everywhere using an app and start carrying masks with us. Hard sell for most NZers. People are definitely sick of hearing about it and most don´t talk about it unless in frustration because of the rules.

They slam the word Covid nearly every night for half an hour on the "news" to the point where even the most fearful are getting sick of hearing about it. They´re starting to ignore it but they still follow the rules.

Its definitely a good public indicator of who people are and how they think. I feel for the elderly mostly. Alot are trapped in fear from this. Unable to be with the ones they love.

Living on an Island nation known for its sheep population, she´ll be an interesting few years to come. We´re trapped and already cornered.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »