What Do You Admire About Each Sign?

September 18, 2020 at 12:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
What Do You Admire About Each Sign?
What is the one core thing about each sign that you admire most?

I’ll start.

Aries—I love aries initiative. Always the one to get shit started!
Taurus—I love how once they get started they are unstoppable.
Gemini—eternally curious, their mind is vast play land of knowledge.
Cancer—I feel this sign nurtured their emotions and other’s emotions effortlessly.
Leo—A lotta times Leo’s big huge heart gets overlooked and after all this sign does rule the heart.
Virgo—yea they’re analytical and critical, but I’ve never met a therapist that was any good who wasn’t. They give the best advice.
Libra—to quickly see all sides of a situation is a huge gift to have.
Scorpio—I feel like Scorpio is a great general’s mind. Precise and discerning.
Sagittarius—everyone needs that person in their life who will tell them the truth no matter what and that takes a thickness of skin and tenacity most don’t have.
Capricorn—legacies. Empires. It doesn’t matter what it is, being a parent or a CEO. Capricorn is committed to being the best at it and putting in hard work.
Aquarius—well I married an Aquarius so obviously it’s just the best sign :61:
Pisces—I view this as my favorite creative sign. I think they are the highest vibration of that.

Ok, what’s yours?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
This is based off of the people I know...

Aries - I love how energetic and hilarious they are, encouraging...

Taurus - My fellow sign, I love how calm they are end generally understanding.

Gemini - Usually very funny and quick witted, they are stimulating.

Cancer - So caring.

Leo - Big personalities - usually sweethearts, inspiring and I love how much courage they hold/warmth they project.

Virgo - Intelligent in a down-to-earth kind of way... helpful and kind.

Libra - Charming and good with conversation.

Scorpio - it´s hit or miss, some I know play victim but others I know are very sweet and have a twinkle of knowing in their eye... intuitive and attractive magnetic personality.

Sagittarius - Very good sense of humor - I love how ´blunt´ they are.

Capricorn - One of my favorite signs - also has a great sense of humor while also being serious. My boyfriend is a Capricorn and I feel he holds these great qualities.
Such a strong personality, not in the same way as Leo, but more subtle and grounded. I like their dark side, too ;)

Aquarius - I love how they think of everyone and not just themselves. They are so intelligent and creative. I love how they don´t usually care about how others see them and are authentic.

Pisces - another favorite sign... so creative and intuitive, understanding and motherly.
September 18, 2020 at 21:09
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Aries -strong personality.

Taurus - stable, the one you can count on.

Gemini - their magical, impressive mind. So much energy and emphasis on cognition.

Cancer - their nurturing side plus pretty facial features. Or maybe it´s the Cancer As.

Leo - my fav. Royal, strong and loyal. Nothing like a leo.

Virgo - all the ones I know look very good. I won´t talk about their OCD cause that´s no quality for me :4:

Libra - grace, manners, impeccable in social situation plus a good match maker. Wonderful as friends.

Scorpio - passion, intensity.

Sagittarius - their sangvinic, vivid personality and carpe diem phylosophy.

Capricorn - ambitious, perseverent, grounded.

Aquarius- social people, high emotional intelligence.

Pisces - usually charming, but I don´t really get them :4:
September 18, 2020 at 16:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Although I will say with the knowledge I have about them from books and documentaries Courtney Love and Diana were both fierce mothers at the end of the day, so there’s something!
September 18, 2020 at 16:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » N_thecat
Oh if you ever get time or get bored Astrotheme has a list! But then you get like Courtney Love vs Princess Diana. So I can definitely see why that’d take time to go through!

https://www.astrotheme.com/celebrit…
September 18, 2020 at 16:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » dani_mae1
>"It’s funny how different manifestations happen for people.

Mine have been totally different than yours with Cancers."

I get it :3: Maybe my bad experience has something in common with the fact that I have Lilith in Cancer in 12th house. 12th house shows hidden enemies :20: :3:

>"Can you think of any celebrity cancers who have not shaded you and anything common theme about them you admire at all?"

Oh, I really need a time for that :4:
September 18, 2020 at 16:14
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I challenge those who cannot think of something for a sign to try alternative methods to try and uncover something.

I didn’t really post for Aquarius so I’ll do that now. I admire Aquarius creativity. It’s different than other signs, and usual provoking in a way that Awakens us.
September 18, 2020 at 16:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » N_thecat
It’s funny how different manifestations happen for people.

Mine have been totally different than yours with Cancers. My first love, was a Cancer sun and he was so sweet and romantic but very clingy. My son is a Cancer sun as well and my most affectionate child, but also uses that affection to get outta trouble.

But if I think of all the cancers I know and have read about, I definitely admire the usual manifestation of nurturing nature. Can you think of any celebrity cancers who have not shaded you and anything common theme about them you admire at all?
September 18, 2020 at 16:10
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Ahaha well perhaps that may be so.. they are apparently rather secretive and distrustful. And all of the Scorpio-Sag mixes I happen to know are like this as well as cynical and difficult and into "alternative" beliefs *cough*conspiracy theories .. Still.. nonetheless I don´t know if that´s just because of Sag aswell
(Also see cancer isn´t as bad at least!)

Ohh.... just reading what you wrote about Sagittarians 🤤😂
September 18, 2020 at 16:04
(Leo) Anni23 » N_thecat
That´s seems strange to me. But fair enough. Tbh I did have a cancer all but profess his love and then bail at the slightest thing.. 😖
September 18, 2020 at 16:03
(Leo) Anni23 » ram_goat
Then what´s Scorpio? 😂😂
September 18, 2020 at 14:23
(Pisces) fishscales
Aries- directness

Taurus-reliability

Capricorn- perserverance

Aquarius- independence

September 18, 2020 at 14:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » Anni23
>"How can you not have one for cancer?"

I don´t get along with them...With most of them. They always cheat on me :47: :3:
September 18, 2020 at 14:10
(Aries) ram_goat » Anni23
Cancer is like a pisces with a hidden agenda..
September 18, 2020 at 14:02
(Aries) ram_goat » Anni23
Scorpio- mysterious... & devil may care/cuts through bullshit like butter

They brush aside your bullshit so they can replace it with their
own, which is 100x more deep seated and delusional

Leo— Authenticity and directness. And loyalty

Yes loyalty- one of the best leo traits..

Capricorn— mentality of resilience and fortitude

Absolutley..

Sagittarius— integrity at the cost of all else 😁

#1 sign of corrupt politicians, worldwide. Also many mid-level Nazis and SS of this sign.. Dogmatic, loving rules too much.. "gaming" systems, especially corrupt ones. Cynical careerists. "Dread Pirate Roberts" syndrome.. The wanderer, indeed..

September 18, 2020 at 13:47
(Leo) Anni23 » N_thecat
How can you not have one for cancer? They are actually very like Pisces. I would say that intuition is their strongest suit.

Also Scorpio could be great for the reasons I listed!
September 18, 2020 at 13:36
(Leo) Anni23
Ooh good question. This is nice

Aries— Impulsivity

Taurus— so down to earth and completely unpretentious

Gemini— Vitality

Cancer— that intuition and imagination obviously

Leo— Authenticity and directness. And loyalty

Virgo— Discernment like no other

Libra— isn´t quick to form judgements, and can see two truths as simultaneously existing/doesn´t judge or isn´t judgy (usually)
And appreciation for beauty/visual perfection/harmony

Scorpio- mysterious... & devil may care/cuts through bullshit like butter

Sagittarius— integrity at the cost of all else 😁

Capricorn— mentality of resilience and fortitude

Aquarius— not caring what other people think at all

Pisces— their dreaminess, literally not on this planet and soo sanguine
September 18, 2020 at 13:21
(Pisces) N_thecat
Aries - energy level (but sometimes it´s too much, sorry), fast and logical thinking and...self-defense :4:

Taurus - oh, that´s a great sign with many values...I like how hard - working they are even with that laziness ( I think it´s a "gift" from Venus, their ruler), I really love their vitality and how they can manage many things in a good way : money, time, businness, even family and their own energy. It is probably the only sign that can be both an artist and a businessman, which seems impossible...Okay, maybe I´m exaggerating, but I guess that only Taurus can still connect these things with each other in such a way that they don´t lose their value.

Gemini - very curious, can combine different fields as a student or employee,
perhaps the most flexible sign of the zodiac (especially when it comes to the mind),they easily adapt to changes and have great communication skills

Cancer - ???

Leo - not my fav sign, but I think there is so much self-confidence in them, which cannot be destroyed by anything...Leo placements are not a "victim" placements.... I think that a lion will sooner kill himself with his own pride than he will be killed by some rival :4:

Virgo - I appreciate their analytical thinking, they are the best at this, I love how logical they are

Libra - they are kind and have good taste, but still I prefer Taurean :172: side of Venus...

Scorpio - ???

Sagittarius - cheerfull and youthful energy, they are the softest fire sign...And they are active in non irritating way. I see them like a cloud on the sky :95:

Capricorn - frankly, nothing more than being so hardworking...

Aquarius - creative and innovative thinking, they often have better technical skills than others, ability to understand things on many different levels

Pisces - they don´t like to get involved in conflicts, they try to take care of the atmosphere in their environment (not all of them, I know :4:), they are creative and unfortunately too little appreciated in this area (I think so), they are are not critical in my opinon
September 18, 2020 at 12:59
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Aries bold, pioneer, energetic
Taurus preserver, stability, goods
Gemini learning ,communication, trade
Cancer feeding ,caring, emphaty
Leo Genourisity,courage,fun
Virgo analytic, hardworker, serve
Libra harmony, balance, partnership
Scorpio deep, problem solver, not superficial
Sagittarius adventourus,funny, wisdom
Capricorn discipline, serious, carreer