Death comes in 3´s... and Retrogrades

September 17, 2020 at 05:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Death comes in 3´s... and Retrogrades
Could the saying "Death come in 3´s" be due to retrograding planets...
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 6, 2022 at 17:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosincvist
Dun... dun... dunnnn!!!

:2: :21:
September 4, 2022 at 21:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
:96:...Maybe the Congregation of "Judas, Patron of Desperate Causes" stays small, but the Retrogrades are returning! :95:
September 19, 2020 at 14:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
It makes sense though.
September 19, 2020 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Kind of makes sense when I was a nurse aide, because if they were born within in the same time of course their mirroring outer planets and may have been born the same month or around there. Wish I could go back and look at their birth charts, but that won´t happen ever. Just remember they did, go in threes! But it was usually within the same week or few days. Not very far apart.
September 19, 2020 at 13:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
yea, transits can be good or bad.
September 19, 2020 at 12:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is when all three of my grandparents died months a part in 2007/2008

July 2007
Uranus Retrograde
Neptune Retrograde
Chiron Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde
Jupiter Retrograde
Pluto Retrograde

September 2007
Uranus Retrograde
Neptune Retrograde
Chiron Retrograde

February 2008
Mercury Retrograde
Saturn Retrograde
September 18, 2020 at 15:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » MarvinReal
Hmm, ok.

I guess Judas betrayed Jesus for the equivalent of a pair of Jordan´s (shoes)... i wouldn´t forgive him either.

Lol
September 18, 2020 at 08:42
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, Satan the Devil, all his fallen demons, and Judas Iscariot as the only human, are specifically named, as never be forgiven. About the fate of all other humans is purely a speculation.
September 18, 2020 at 08:41
yeah, I´ve read them. Its just been a long time since I´ve read them.
September 18, 2020 at 08:40
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They were forgiven as all sinners before the Lord came. Everyone living in those times before the Redemption was given, were forgiven, and many of those living during his earthly presence and afterwards too. I won´t judge who specifically was forgiven and who was/is/will not. Some cities, where he and his disciples were preaching, were told not to be forgiven, and there is a bigger fulfilment of that saying in our times. However, there is a dispute on this across religious groups, who is forgiven nowadays and under which requirements has someone a good standing of hope, and you should read the scriptures if you want to know.
:29: :7:
September 18, 2020 at 08:39
sorry, my mind is everywhere...

Post whatever you like.

I´m about to go to sleep....

Ttyl.
September 18, 2020 at 08:37
Wait, it was prophasized that Jesus must be betrayed and die....? There were already scriptures written about the son of God dying before it actually happened???

How did they know? Where did that prophesy come from....???

https://biblehub.com/matthew/…
September 18, 2020 at 08:29
I´m just curious what happened to the people who spit on him and made him go through a false judge trial and false jury just to kill him....

I was curious as to what happened to them... all the liars and people who persecuted him...

What happened to them...
September 18, 2020 at 08:25
=====
Interesting multiply messages and questions and articles to read. That perspective that soldiers were terrified is interesting fact that they indeed saw something very unusual.

These verses are not immediately afterwards, but replying on all questions of every living soul and dead souls:

When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet. And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave. Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. [Revelation 1]
September 18, 2020 at 08:14
This is probably what I was looking for....

https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-…
September 18, 2020 at 08:07
I dont think you read my first question, look back 7 comments.

Right before you first messaged me I asked you a question
September 18, 2020 at 08:05
I´m just curious if your input about the people that killed Jesus.

https://military.odb.org/series/…
September 18, 2020 at 08:05
=====
No, I don´t know. Tell me.
I didn´t watched the video yet.
September 18, 2020 at 07:59
But do you know what happened to the people after he was killed?
September 18, 2020 at 07:57
=====
Hmmm. Okay. :13:
September 18, 2020 at 07:55
You do not want my luck... trust me.
September 18, 2020 at 07:54
=====
Well, you said "During Venus retrograde earlier this year when Venus hit a certain point in my chart I ran into money each time it hit. 3 times actually...." so I am jealous of your luck. :37:
September 18, 2020 at 07:53
well, since you said you researched alot of biblical stuff...

What actually happened to the people after Jesus was killed?

I´m thinking about this up coming Jupiter Saturn conjunction...
September 17, 2020 at 21:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I think you´d have to have their birth charts and death charts to look to see.

I know as a nurse aide sometimes three people would die within the same area of time. We used to make a joke it was always in 3´s. I didn´t know Astrology back then though.

I know I had some multiple deaths a few times. But, I´d have to look them all up and see if they were in Retrogrades.
September 17, 2020 at 21:02
"Apart of scary story in the movie, and happy story for Iceblue,.."

...grrr....

Whats thats supposed to mean Marvin....
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar