Please add the option to select:

Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsha,

Pushya Paksha Ayanamsha (PVR Narasimha Rao),

Babylonian Ayanamsha (J.P. Britton).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2020 at 17:05
(Pisces) Logo777 » MarvinReal
You can see it on other jyotish resources, without any problems. As for me, I have looked at everything for a long time.
September 16, 2020 at 17:00
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Logo777
He will not add it. He told you clearly that he will add a custom offset instead.
:44:

However, a Bad thing happens when you don´t know how much should be that offset for certain year.
:9:
September 16, 2020 at 16:50
If the Administrator adds this ayanamsha here, then you yourself will see everything.
September 16, 2020 at 16:43
Hmmm. 5th-15th century CE. Not so bad. What is the offset from Tropical for my birthtime in this Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsha?
September 16, 2020 at 16:34
Interestingly, in India itself there is only one ancient ayanamsha, transmitted in the real Paramparas. This is Surya Siddhanta Ayanamsha. All other Indian ayanamshas were somehow invented later and without the tradition of ancient transmission from teachers.
September 16, 2020 at 16:10
I would like to add Britton, Huber, True Mula Chandra Hari, Kanatas, Sharatan, MacKinnell. Unfortunately, lot of websites are unreliable, including astro.com has an error in their calculations with Britton, which shows difference of rather 20 degrees from Huber and Fagan, instead of promised few minutes and seconds!
September 16, 2020 at 14:20
(Pisces) Logo777 » Petr9
The first ayanamsha on my list is traditional, orthodox.
The second is really new, amateur.
The third is purely scientific.
September 16, 2020 at 11:56
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi Logo,

I don´t plan to add any new Ayanamsas because there are new and new "invented" Ayanamsas every day and everybody wants to add his/her preferred Ayanamsa ... and I rather want to add an option to set your optional +-"offset" from several basic Ayanamsas.

It´s the most universal way to calcluate any possible aynamsa in the future ... and it´s already available in Traditional astrology section:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/t…

Extended settings > Custom Ayanamsa > Set +-Offset from Lahiri/Raman/Fagan Bradley/Aldebaran 15Tau/ etc...

I would like to implement this option also into normal Sidereal chart once I have some time for this.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »