Hi from England

September 14, 2020 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user muman108, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Hi from England
I´m muman, a nick name I´ve had for a while now. I´ll always be a student rather than a master of any thing especially the more I study astrology the more I realise I´d need lifetimes to really appreciate it´s subtleties.
I was teaching myself modern astrology but have found Whole Sign and Hellenistic Astrology really useful. Demetra George´s asteroid work has taught me that life is more fated than I realised. They really personalize a chart when you check out the thousands of named asteroids. Om Mani Padme Hum

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2020 at 22:54
(Scorpio) venushouse
Absolutely Fabulous The Movie is a fine piece of cinema. One of my favorite movies. I never tried fish and chips but I like food so I think I would like it.
September 14, 2020 at 22:09
(Scorpio) venushouse » muman108
Well, I am not one to boast (that much) so I will say ,possibly absolutely :61:
September 14, 2020 at 21:56
(Scorpio) venushouse » muman108
Thanks Muman!

It is always nice to have a fearless Leo in my corner. Cheers!
September 14, 2020 at 21:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » venushouse
System message: Post has been written by user muman108, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Venushouse your English accent is probably better sounding than mine :3:
September 14, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » venushouse
=====
Fraid my English is not received pronunciation or cockney it´s a Redditch accent quite a distinct Midlands accent lost by the infiltration of neighbouring Birmingham folk in the late 60s, my accent is more like an Aussie twang lol

Hey any one who loves tea has got to be good, thanks for saying hello. Like your nickname :)
September 14, 2020 at 21:44
(Scorpio) venushouse
Hi! Muman I can do a decent British accent and I love tea!

Welcome! :27:
September 14, 2020 at 21:15
(Virgo) MarvinReal » muman108
Great prophets of the past unfortunately often not having date of birth. Barely a reliable year of birth. But let´s dream of having precise data. Perhaps you can know. You´ll have to forgive my ignorance too.
September 14, 2020 at 21:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Hi thanks for your contact and welcome. I have as yet no info on Lord Buddha´s birth if I find out, depends on karma 🙂 I´ll pass it on. Interesting I never thought of pursuing his birth details.
I have briefly looked into Vedic Sidereal astrology and even though I enjoy Sanskrit words as yet the terminology is not clicking into place. I do honour the vast treasure that system offers to astrologers and must acknowledge that Hellenistic texts did have a influence on early Vedic astrology and probably visa versa.
Not sure the name connection with Jupiter and Guru, have not come across that but in my own chart I relate to Jupiter as Guru mainly because my Mars squares Jupiter and I´ve had trouble with Gurus lol.
Never heard the connection between Mercury and Buddh. You´ll have to forgive my ignorance.
Om Mani Padme Hum is the mantra of the Buddha Chenrizig (Tibetan) or Avolekitisvara (Sanskrit) the main Buddha diety of Tibet and Vajrayanna Buddhism. It´s a great simple mantra that brings inner knowing our Enlightenment so I have been told by Monks far more educated than I am in such matters. Look forward to more chats with you
I bow to the Buddha in you and who you really are :)
September 14, 2020 at 20:36
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Hi from England too! Happy to share astrology and life. I practice astrology, especially Western Sidereal and lately also Indian astrology. I started with Western Tropical as almost everyone. There are several enthusiasts here of ancient astrology, both Vedic or Hellenistic, as well as Modern branches. I was previously discovering through Diamond way Buddhism, so your mantra is also feeling familiar despite I wasn´t familiar specifically with it. Can you know birth chart of Sidharta aka Buddha? Do you think that Indian names for Jupiter aka Guru, and Indian name for Mercury aka Buddh, are named as such just by coincidence?
September 14, 2020 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Thanks for the advice will do 👍
September 14, 2020 at 20:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » muman108
Numan i strongly advice you to question every information and carefully analyze it. Hellenistic astrology must be carefully analyzed. Good luck with your education :1:
September 14, 2020 at 19:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Thanks for the reply. I started an online course this January it´s been a bit of a learning curve and getting used to a lot of techniques my modern astrology studies don´t cover. I´ll be happy to share what I know and study further. I´m definitely no expert though 🙂
September 14, 2020 at 19:52
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Hello muman. Nice to meet you. That is great you are interested in Hellenistic astrology. I will be so glad when you share your knowledge about Hellenistic astrology. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »