There is possibly a life on Venus

September 14, 2020 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

There is possibly a life on Venus
Scientists discovered in the clouds of Venus a molecule, which is on Earth associated with life. The gas is observed at mid-latitudes on the planet at roughly 50-60km in altitude, where are actually "shirtsleeves conditions". So, if there really is life on Venus, this is exactly where we might expect to find it.

science-environment-54133538

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2020 at 23:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The chief problem with an altitude above 12 miles is that teleportation from many light years away is actually rather common.
There is no "shirtsleeve" park anywhere on :154:!
If you concentrate sufficiently on Venus, you can apportate to Jurassic Earth!
September 14, 2020 at 22:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ohh yes. I heard lot of pretty Venusians dancing everywhere in clouds. :61:
September 14, 2020 at 21:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ha ha..well just think instead of the sun or moon, we can just stand in the middle of the Venus and see perhaps a whole different story. Maybe you find out entirely knew different perspective of astronomy and astrology. Since we only technically been on earth. Well those in Space have been in the programs, but did an astrologer ever go up in space?
September 14, 2020 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
thanks for valuable opinions, dear friends.
September 14, 2020 at 16:10
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Well i watched a documentary and it is said Venus before like earth but because of sun´s hotness. Now scientist try to find out life in mars and Pluto and in astrology they are planets related to death but maybe they can be hope of humanity. Then it proves they are also about life , regeneration. Death and rebirth. If there will be life in Venus it will be good news. İmagine we start to live in Venus and in our charts earth i guess will be benefic planet :1:
September 14, 2020 at 15:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think we should all get there soon and study astrology from that angle! :61:
September 14, 2020 at 15:40
(Libra) leorising
I just had seen this news.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio