Mr. Mars/Headaches

September 12, 2020 at 17:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mr. Mars/Headaches
I´ve always suffered from migraines (early in life) which lessened the older I got, but the good ol´ fashioned headaches still remain. I don´t get them as much as I used to, but I still get them more than anyone in my family ever did. I noticed ever since Mr. Mars went in Aries and retro only a few days ago- I´m experiencing more headaches yet again.

I know the obvious reasons why I have always been tormented by headaches--Mars rules my chart and is in my 1st house... I never thought to ask; but does anyone else with prominent Mars placements experience the awful headaches or migraines?

:8: my poor temples. :8:
:85:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2020 at 04:37
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
:61: :61:

I have the same placement and am not prone to headaches or migraines - have had them a couple of times, though, nasty stuff :23:
September 13, 2020 at 00:30
(Pisces) fishscales
I have Uranus conjunct asc, and it seems like that would be a big headache placement... I rarely get them though.

I guess I only give them to other people... :20:
September 13, 2020 at 00:03
(Pisces) Holiver
Does anyone know if sun conjunct mars could cause headaches? Cos I get those like a mofo. Sorry bout your migraines op :24:
September 12, 2020 at 23:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have no idea how Mars and headaches connect but for YEARS I suffered with migraines. The whole side of my mother´s family have migraines, my mom included. My mom had it worse than me.

My mom has Mars in the 4th, just like me. I think I remember seeing at least one more member of the family with this placement who also suffered with migraines for years.

Btw migraines, for me, are totally connected to emotional constiptaion. When I started meditating way back when...is why my migraines dissappeared totally. Very rarely do I have a headache too.

Also, my mom and I to a lesser extent have heavily congested backs of the neck/uuper back junction. That´s where the tension accumulates I found upon investigation....and then goes up and feeds into the migraine somehow. I know it is for me and my mom.
September 12, 2020 at 20:37
(Libra) leorising » Sunnyshadow
I know a person with an birth chart similar to yours, ascending in libra, North node in the 12th house conjunct with Saturn and suffers from migraine regularly
I thought the migraine was Saturn in the 12th house
September 12, 2020 at 20:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
That´s very true too, Nutelina...I should pay more attention to that especially while he´s retrograding, because the Mars effects are more prominent. Of course, yes, womanly issues once a month will contribute also.......

I hope I come back as a man in my next life!

Milk thistle is very good for the liver, but I myself have never taken it. I should look into organic milk thistle. :4:
September 12, 2020 at 19:56
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Maybe write down what you ate, did etc. and see after a while if there´s a pattern. Could be pressure, could be some weird allergy or synergy. People get sick from thunderstorms and a lot more.

Maybe women suffer from migraines more often. Have you ever tried milk thistle? There seemed to be a link between liver and brain but I never suffered from migraines so I didn´t follow through.
September 12, 2020 at 19:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Sorry for you headache Rohini. Your moon mars opposition 1th and 7th house axis and your mercury square your Uranus which is in first house are clear reasons for that.
September 12, 2020 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » RunnerChic85
Oh, yes! In sidereal currently Mars is transiting Aries -- which is my 6th house...but Natally Mars is in my 1st house and he rules the chart :47: he´s always on the prowl...I think he gets alittle testy in Aries though...alittle too much for my liking
September 12, 2020 at 18:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
It doesn´t have any business there! :21: :10:
Wait..Asteroid psyche?
I need to look into that
September 12, 2020 at 18:55
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » rohini moon
When you say your Mars went into Aries, do you mean in Sidreal, and are you referring to your transits? For some reason the site won’t let me take a look at that. If so, thankfully Mars transits are relatively short-lived—hang in there.

Interesting when you mentioned my sidereal—Mars is debilitated in Cancer, that would make sense. Aries NN, that would make sense why I’m getting more as I’ve gotten older.
September 12, 2020 at 18:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
:62: thanks My buddy :62:
September 12, 2020 at 18:53
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
I figured she did, because were the same asc with prominent Mars. Lol. My diet vastly improved in my 20s which is probably why they lessened the older I got. I went vegetarian at 21. And I mean, super clean --- for a good 5 years I was obsessed with cleansing and eating as healthy as I could. And I did...so now it´s only when certain Mars transits hit that I do notice they come back, :10: :10:
September 12, 2020 at 18:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
That makes sense. Of course I was not studying transits at that age :4: if I could remember the exact time frame I could go back and see. I was between 8 and 10 I would say. Not exact enough to come to any conclusion.

They were bad though. I´d have to get in a dark quiet room and just lay in bed. Light and sound made it much worse. I hope they go away soon ´hini :62:
September 12, 2020 at 18:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:20: I did have migraines a long time ago, age has mellowed me out! :21:
:155: is made out of lighter material than the asteroids Psyche or Vesta, it has no business getting into anybodies head! :10:
September 12, 2020 at 18:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah my sister has the sco-tau axis with mars in tau aspecting the asc or head and she gets bad headaches which seem to be more hormonal though. She has pcos and has the diet of a five year old. Tau is thyroid and sco or mars is blood so check your iron levels and thyroid hormone levels through a hormone panel. Both or either could be key factors.

Not a doctor but i play one in the threads. :P
September 12, 2020 at 18:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
I liken that to most likely a Dasha/transit you were running at that time. .which would explain why they went away, never to be heard from again! Be gone!

:75:
September 12, 2020 at 18:41
(Virgo) rohini moon » RunnerChic85
Interesting, Runner. Were opposite in that regard.. In sidereal your Mars/Mercury are in Cancer, so yes definitely I can see the neurological issue. Other than that you do have one planet in Aries, also.
September 12, 2020 at 18:40
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
When I was a child, maybe ~10 years old. I went through a phase where I had terrible migraine headaches, almost daily, for what seemed like months.(can´t really remember how long it lasted) They were awful. Then suddenly they disappeared as mysteriously as they arrived. Never really figured out why that happened. Now I rarely get them. I have mars conjunct MC.

Doesn´t really help, but thought I´d just share my experience
September 12, 2020 at 18:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
I don´t think it ever mattered much what time of year.... I used to get HORRIBLE migraines at around age 5/6, I would have to be sent home from school, and no kids my age (that I remember) in school ever got them, only me. At that age I couldn´t even take anything for it either, kids aspirin did absolutely nothing. I remember i would just take a nap as best as I could, and when I woke up I would usually throw up --- not to get gross, but it is what it is....and only after throwing up did the migraines completely subside and go away...... That whole thing stopped after age 6 though. After that point I would just get terrible headaches in my teens up until early 20s.....

My father NEVER got headaches, back then when I knew nothing of astrology I could never understand how people didn´t have to deal with headaches so frequently....
September 12, 2020 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
not just mars in aries but also fall is typically dry and warm in the beginning with leftover summer heat. thats a bad combination for migraines. does it get bad in fall or dry weather?
September 12, 2020 at 18:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I get them with Aries in Chiron and I get harassed a lot for taking Ibuprofen every month! :61:
I know other people as well with Aries Planets that get Migraines. Aries Sun, Mercury in Aries, Jupiter in Aries.

Aries does deal with the brain and head though, so it doesn´t surprise me Aries individuals might suffer from different types of headaches.
September 12, 2020 at 18:10
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I do—and I wouldn’t wish them on anyone :24: I didn’t have them too bad when younger, but they’ve gotten worse as I’ve gotten older. I’m still undecided what house system to use, but in equal signs, I have Mars in the first house. I also have Mars conjunct Mercury (neurological?). I get the types of migraines that affect my balance and I also lose my depth perception with them. Thankfully I’m on the right meds—I used to get migraines almost every day—now I get them every couple weeks.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »