Happy married life ever?

September 12, 2020 at 12:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Hemag
Happy married life ever?
Hello, will I ever be happy in my marriage or is there separation, divorce in my chart in future?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 12, 2020 at 14:34
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
I´m not even married and I want to thank you for this answer
September 12, 2020 at 13:57
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
Yeah my wife tells me that all the time

:61: :61: :61:
September 12, 2020 at 13:55
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
You and your way of thinking and reasoning inspire me beyond words :4:
September 12, 2020 at 13:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Hemag
"When you see the same pattterns repeat in your life over and over, you start wondering if there is something in play beyond what you understand."

Yes, there is. It´s your karma: both the internal and personal kind (your own mental and emotional tendencies etc), and the kind that involves your interactions with others.

While it´s true that someone may be able to spot some of this karma in your natal chart, *you* are the only person who can decide how you are going to work with it.

I strongly dislike fatalistic types of astrology, or when astrology is used for fatalistic purposes.

While I believe that we are all dealt a certain hand (that we actually dealt to ourselves), it does still matter how we play the cards...
September 12, 2020 at 13:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very good thinking, fish :76: :29:
September 12, 2020 at 13:23
(Scorpio) Hemag » fishscales
Thank you fishscales. You make some very good points and I totally understand what you are saying. When you see the same pattterns repeat in your life over and over, you start wondering if there is something in play beyond what you understand.
September 12, 2020 at 13:04
(Pisces) fishscales
Now, think about this question.

Judging from your other thread, we know you´re married.

Judging from this thread, we can gather that there are probably some problems.

So:

If someone says "yes, I see relationship problems and the possibility of divorce in your chart", what are you going to do? Give up on your marriage? Get a divorce? Even if you don´t go to those extremes, the seeds have been planted, and will be ready and willing to grow into a kind of self fulfilling prophecy.

If someone says that they see no such problems in your chart, then what are you going to do? Live through a miserable, unhappy marriage?

I don´t know anything about your marriage, and I didn´t look at your chart.

All I can say with certainty is, if there are any problems in your marriage, the only way they *may* be resolved is through work. Action. If they cannot be resolved, then another kind of action needs to be taken. Either way, the work that needs to be done can only be done by you and your spouse. And the decision about whether to work or not needs to be made and carried out by the both of you as well.

Any aspect in a chart can be mitigated by will.

Don´t passively determine the fate of your marriage based on responses you get in an online astrology forum.

This is the best, and only, advice I can give to this question.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »