Sun, moon and rising signs within a person´s age

September 9, 2020 at 22:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LeoTaurus
Sun, moon and rising signs within a person´s age
I have read this interesting article somewhere and heard an astrologer on YouTube say this too. When you are a child or a teenager/young adult, your more like your rising sign. When your age 26-59 your more like your moon sign. And when your age 60 and up until you pass away, your exactly like your sun sign. I have heard this actually from two astrologers on YouTube and I read it in an article i don´t remember what one though or where from, since it was a while ago. Would anyone know anything about this? And maybe please specify the ages if you know them too!!!!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2020 at 00:40
(Leo) LeoTaurus » rohini moon
I just wanted opinions really. I´ve just heard this a couple of times and I´m thinking its probably a myth lol. I usually love both Tropical and Vedic astrology and I relate to both of those natal charts I have in both types of astrology. But I see your talking about Vedic astrology right?
September 9, 2020 at 23:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » LeoTaurus
Yes, exactly. I don´t believe you ever just "stop" being your rising sign.....or moon or sun. We´re always a combination of all three, no matter what age. The only thing that changes a bit, is once you hit the second part of life --- your D9 navamsa chart kicks in...which shows how your natal planets in birth chart are performing in the second phase of life. ;)
September 9, 2020 at 22:59
(Leo) LeoTaurus » rohini moon
Lol I forgot one of them, because I stopped watching that person´s channel on YouTube and the one I still watched that mentioned it recently has the YouTube channel named "AstroKit" and yeah I don´t agree either. Especially since I relate to my whole birth chart in different types of ways!!!!!!
September 9, 2020 at 22:47
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have never heard of any of that before.... Not sure I agree with any of it either. But I am curious - which astrologers did you hear this from ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »