Children and birth/5th house

September 7, 2020 at 23:40 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Children and birth/5th house
I hear that the 5th house shows ability to give birth and even, in some cases, your child may have their Sun in your 5th house.
I´m curious to know if this is true.
Could some parents give me some insight?

Also, do any of you have malefics in the 4th/5th houses and has this attributed to challenges/restriction to giving birth? What is your synastry with your childs other parent? Do any of their planets fall in your 4th/5th/11th houses?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2020 at 13:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you. Yes, it´s different for every Sagittarius Sun and always nice to be in groups and find out others experiences.
September 8, 2020 at 13:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » goldenlion32
I know two Sagittarius mothers who had more than one child - with the one mother, she had a Gemini and Aquarius. The other had a Sagittarius, and two Pisces. Interesting insight here golden, thanks so much for spending your time writing this out. I love the long paragraphs!
September 8, 2020 at 11:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From what I just read in The Book of Fire by Steven Forrest, 5th house is house of love affairs. As he illustrates it is unfinished business from past life. So, this may actually be with family members and children, besides "Dating" as we normally hear.

Children have a soul contract with us or family members to resolve the conflict and find resolution perhaps in this life or maybe still the next life depending on whether the individuals evolve, grow, and reach self-mastery of life lessons and find a way to have a healthy balanced relationship.

Which yes, Sun in Sagittarius in my 5th house from other sources pointed out that Sun always brings in a family ancestor into this life time. My child doesn´t have Sun in Sag, but has Moon in Sag. Since it represents the mother. Sun would be the father, or Son. Venus (Daughter, Sister,girlfriend, Wife Aunt) Mars (Brother, Boyfriend), Jupiter (Teacher, Guru, Husband, Uncle).

Since it involves the family any time you have aspects to other planets there is going to be squares, oppositions, in some charts that do have some karmic lessons to be resolved. I can tell you Sagittarius/Leo deals with a lot of different family members and their planets can fall in the house and aspect in Synastry to resolve past life karma or give dharma since it deals with Jupiter. And there might be a lot of wounding if there is Sagittarius in Chiron, Gemini in Chiron, Virgo in Chiron, or Pisces in Chiron in family charts. Maybe even Leo in Chiron, Aries in Chiron, and Sagittarius in Chiron.

There are wounding and healing with Chiron and Uranus. And Mutable is all about relationships. What is the truth, fiction, assumptions, conclusions, gossip, rumors, and most families have these themes of sacrifice, playing the martyr, playing the victim, the rescuer, the persecutor, the blame, shame, guilt trips, and of course can create a lot of karma with children or grand children.

This comes down to the dysfunctional ways of relating that is passed down generation to generation through belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas. Perhaps distortions in what the families "Social Norms" maybe.
What is acceptable an not acceptable in the "Pack" and what kind of dysfunctional emotional and mental patterns are passed down generation to generation.

Which we are seeing right now play out with Nomadic Tribes of the Matriarchy at present with Native American´s, African American´s, Latino Populations dealing with Spain, Mexico, Cuba, and other nationalities around the globe who have been the minorities and oppressed.

The wounding of emotional and mental patterns is passed down generation to generation through the family.

In White families the same thing perhaps the Military/Government patterns who might oppress others for centuries.

So in one family, you can have a mixture of all various tribes and weighing and balancing the scales in divorced families, separations, adoptions, foster care, mixed-race families, and what they´re not realizing is perhaps it´s far deeper than face value, but on the spiritual level when we have children they may be balancing out this karma from being killed in another life. This is theory, but just in my family there is Native American´s, African American´s, and White. But, it may be a more major impact for the parents who had the children, but still teaches harmony, unity, and peace between the Uranus in Libra relationships in my 3rd house with siblings, cousins, and extended family members.

The other parent does fall in my 5th house, but since I have Saturn in Taurus and Moon in Taurus it´s been more about "Single Parenting" and a "Single Child" Which is why astrologers need to know what they´re doing, because Gemini in the 11th house doesn´t mean I will have two more children, like I have been told in the past.

It may mean I have appointments with children who are Twins, or in-laws that have Twins. Sagittarius if I remember right is also Singular.

The house can have a lot of huge lessons dealing with family-work life balance. And even with education when you´re talking about fire.

I know Sagittarius is a dual sign, but I don´t agree 100% it means you will have more than one child, since I know many Sagittarius Sun´s, who have one child and it might be a girl as well so you can´t really determine the sex by the Sun in Sagittarius there.
September 8, 2020 at 09:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have a 5th house stellium in Taurus. I have 3 children. One child’s sun, my middle girl, her sun conjuncts my sun.

I’m not exactly sure of maelfecs there, I have mars in detriment there. The only bad thing about all three births is that I bled out badly with each and required a blood transfusion due to how much I hemorrhaged.
September 8, 2020 at 04:19
(Cancer) Anikey
True, my daughter´s exalted Sun is in my 5th. Otherwise, I don´t have any planets in my 4th or 5th house (SN in 5th).

I had the same question here on the forum and for a few of us, Jupiter transiting 12th and 1st was an indication of pregnancy, I found that interesting. I was looking into Ceres as well for indications, but don´t have enough info to come to a conclusion - Ceres was directly on my natal Sun, exact degree, when I got pregnant and only 10 degrees away from my natal Venus (in the same sign, Leo) when she was born.
September 8, 2020 at 03:10
(Virgo) rohini moon
I know a person who has Sun/Saturn in the 5th. Their kid has his sun conjunct parents sun in 5th. Only had one child, and raises him all alone. But, their Saturn is also in an enemy sign of Saturn. That´s the only example I do know of talking about what you mentioned.

Another person very close to me has 5th lord Jupiter in the 1st house aspected by the moon. They have FIVE kids.
September 8, 2020 at 03:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, and you also have the 5th lord - Jupiter, the "Greatest Benefic" - conjunct the Moon; a classic aspect for having children, and many of them! :39: :-))).
September 8, 2020 at 03:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In Whole Signs Houses, you have Saturn in the 5th in Pisces, a "neutral" sign for Saturn; meaning it is not "debilitated" or in "bad dignity". Besides, Saturn is well aspected, including by Jupiter, which is conjunct your Ascendant and in a sign ruled by a "friend" (Mars).

Your 5th lord is Jupiter (the "Greatest Benefic") which is coming to you (on your Ascendant), and is in a "friendly sign" (Scorpio, traditionally ruled by Mars, Jupiter´s friend).

So even though Saturn in the 5th might delay children to one degree or another(and give you difficult romantic relationships in the beginning), it is not going to prevent it in any way.

Moreover, your Vedic D-9 chart is extremely good for marriage, children, and even for financial success.

But having Saturn trine Jupiter - even though it is a "soft" aspect - can affect the hope/faith factor and make us a bit pessimistic in life, always being fearful of "futures", which we are creating in our minds.

Besides, Chiron is square Venus, which can be a bit challenging in that you might "feel" that you are not "good enough for him", or that you are not "worthy of love"; which of course, is nonsense, :6: :62:.

With Saturn in Pisces in the 5th - and having a well placed/aspected 5th lord (Jupiter), you are going to be a great mom who is going to teach your kids the blessings of self-discipline and hard work, but in a Jupiterian way.
September 8, 2020 at 02:05
(Pisces) fishscales
I have a kid.

My 5th house sucks for kids in Placidus. Barren Aquarius rules the 5th, the house is empty, and the ruler of my 5th is in the 8th.

It´s a bit better in whole signs: Aquarius still rules the 5th, but my moon is in the 5th, and the 5th house ruler is in the 9th. (not that that last part helps with having kids.)

Maybe my wife´s packed 5th house overrode my relatively shitty 5th house placements...
September 8, 2020 at 01:26
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I thought I’d answer here because I don’t think my case is a typical case. I have what some may consider malefics in the 4th and 5th houses (Pluto in 4th, and Saturn in 5th, squaring my sun). Husband’s Saturn is also in my 5th. No restrictions in getting pregnant, but I did have problems with preterm labor later in pregnancy.

I know traditionally, Saturn in the 5th has been known to shrink family size, or cause delays in starting a family for various reasons, but that hasn’t been my case. Saturn is also about responsibility and hard work. I can’t say I had an easy childhood, so I take parenthood very seriously. On top of that, our circumstances right now is that we must both work full time while raising our kids, with little outside support from anyone—Saturns reflection of hard work and responsibility.
September 8, 2020 at 01:12
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Leo Moon
The science of rock ´n´ roll. I´d enroll in that course!
September 8, 2020 at 01:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 5th and I have never wanted kids.

Maybe because Aquarius is in my 5th house?

I mention this because I had always read descriptions of my chart with an emphasis on children. It isn’t so for me.

Of course I’m still going, so maybe I’ll start a school teaching children about Rock n Roll and animals.

Leo Moon’s Rock n Roll Rescue. :92:

:13:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »