Karmic challenges

September 7, 2020 at 14:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ozg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Karmic challenges
Hi guys,

Pls somebody who interested in karmic astrology , read my karmic challenges and challenges in life generally💚
My birthchart is here.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2020 at 20:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Promethean_Soul
"This helped me get rid of power hunger , which is my main problem."

This made me think...

Maybe the lesson of NN conjunct Pluto is the responsible use of power...
September 8, 2020 at 12:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fishscales
Absolutely. That is why we have some limitations and that is very good. Now i know myself better and than i understand some hard placements and aspects to make me better person who wants to evolve his soul. This helped me get rid of power hunger , which is my main problem. İ am happy i was never materialistic person but lack of that is also not good. I need to balance it too.
September 8, 2020 at 12:28
"This aspect is one of the aspects which i have suspicions which is beyond my will."

Very well could be.

And it´s interesting to me that you admit that.

These days, everyone is the "captain of their soul" and believe that free will reigns supreme.

While we have had free will through all of our lifetimes, it becomes more and more constrained by karma, which is born from our free will itself.

Who has complete dominion and control over their destiny? Who can do whatever they want whenever they want to? If this were the case, everyone would be rich, beautiful, have fabulous parents, their dream job, choose when they are going to die, choose when they were born, have complete control over their mind and emotions at all times, etc.

It seems rather clear, at least to me, that that´s not the way things work.
September 8, 2020 at 11:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Ozg, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
U r angel😍 thank u. Ill try to understand all this 😚
September 8, 2020 at 10:56
Actually one of things to start studying astrology to understand what things make very difficult in my life and actually i love difficulties. And when i learned something in astrology i found out this aspect is not easy and beyond our will. I have so strong energy and will but somethings in life i cannot determine somethings beyond my will. This aspect is one of the aspects which i have suspicions which is beyond my will.
September 8, 2020 at 10:36
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
You, my friend, have the royal flush (don´t want to use another f.. word) and this dead fish is :61: :61:
September 8, 2020 at 10:15
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
Thanks for the number. I should know that by now.

And I´ll raise you... Mine is conjunct Black Moon Lilith :94: :46:
September 8, 2020 at 10:13
(Pisces) fishscales » AIP
It´s the new elitism wave that´s hitting Astroseek...
September 8, 2020 at 10:12
I don´t really know what to think of that aspect...my son has it...

North node supposedly represents what we need to open ourselves to in order to establish a balance with the south node which supposedly represents "where we´ve been" and what we´re already comfortable with..

The only thing I can think of for Pluto conjunct NN is opening ourselves up to deep exploration...maybe even death... Not physical death, but the death of ingrained patterns and outdated psychological tendencies...especially those involved with whatever house Pluto is in...
September 8, 2020 at 07:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » kq
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why should she not asking? She got some wonderful answers.
September 8, 2020 at 06:25
(Aries) kq
Go get professional chart reading and don´t ask here.
September 8, 2020 at 06:21
Fishscales what do you think about pluto and north node conjunction? Do you think this is hard karma? İ have this hard aspect but i am never afraid of hard karma because i love what is hard :1:
I read somethings about karmic astrology and love to listen to people that gives me insight to think about something from different angles.
And also my Saturn is also 29 degree in 9th house. I read about anaretic degrees. Some say it is very hard karma , but i want to know your thought about that. :1:
September 8, 2020 at 04:30
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
3811...I have the jackpot with that one: in Taurus, my 6th house, Karma at 5 degrees, Chiron at 8, Decsendant at 12 and Moon at 14 :39: :39:
September 8, 2020 at 03:19
(Pisces) fishscales
With Saturn conjunct your midheaven, I´d say your karma primarily lies in the areas of career and public image. These things could be a challenge...or, they could just be things that you take very seriously.

Jupiter is trining Saturn, which means that you could face your career, and any challenges that arise from it with optimism and faith.. And maybe even a little "luck"...as different as Saturn and Jupiter are, I think the two really work well together in harmonious aspects, as both represent necessary principles...the anabolic and the catabolic...

Pluto, what I think of as the planet of karmic "habit"...or our accumulated karmic tendencies...is in the 6th...perhaps indicating some compulsive health habits...including some that you may not even be aware of. Your physical systems could become stagnated or blocked...make sure you´re drinking plenty of water and eating foods that flush out your system...I think the health is powerfully connected to the mind and emotions here...it is in everyone, but I think the connection is particularly potent with this placement. Negative thoughts and emotions will strongly impact the health. Be mindful of your health, but do not obsess over it.

There could be power struggles at work too. Avoid falling into that kind of trap.

Nodal axis indicates that you should try to understand others on a philosophical level in this life. Or at least a level that transcends words somehow. With north node in the 7th in Sag, maybe you should be open to an adventurous type of partner/partnership..

If you want additional karmic information about your chart, check out where the asteroid Karma is in your chart. (sorry, forgot the number again :2:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »