Mars was sitting just above the moon...

September 6, 2020 at 15:08 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Seeky
Mars was sitting just above the moon...
So mars looked like it was sitting right on top of the moon last night. I had the craziest night ever. And everyone’s temper was flaring. My BF played a show and there was so many arguments at the place, and I even had a couple people being very confrontational with me, which rarely ever happens.
Can anyone tell me about the mars/moon last night?
Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 7, 2020 at 04:02
(Leo) Seeky » fishscales
YES. Lol no, I had a good time that night but it got heated from time to time. It was a real mixed bag.
September 7, 2020 at 03:43
(Pisces) fishscales
Am I the only one who enjoyed this conjunction?
September 7, 2020 at 02:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And two :66: :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 7, 2020 at 02:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A friend of mine sent me 2 photos. I think the smaller sphere in the second one is Mars.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 7, 2020 at 02:48
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Seeky
Should be alright now. The Moon has already moved into Taurus and is keeping a healthy distance from Mars.
September 7, 2020 at 02:31
(Leo) Seeky » Neon_Mage
I got carried away the night before that... glad I didn’t get carried away last night.. that would have been a disaster if I had lost my composure. I swear people were out for blood. Way crazier than a full moon.
September 7, 2020 at 02:29
(Leo) Seeky » rohini moon
that makes perfect sense. Thanks so much. I hope tonight is better lol
September 7, 2020 at 02:00
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Ah yes, I happened to witness that. It looked incredible, seeing the two so close together. Can´t really say I had an extraordinary night exactly, other than perhaps getting a little carried away in the drinking department... :117:
September 6, 2020 at 22:46
(Virgo) rohini moon
PS. Seeky.....sidereal you have This conjunction right now in your 7th house..... Others. That´s why they were confrontational with you.....
September 6, 2020 at 19:39
(Virgo) rohini moon
I hear ya.

It´s mostly been me. Mars/Moon are transiting through my 6th house right now...feel like everything has irked my soul since they both conjoined. .

Or it could be the fact that I´m PMSing too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »