How is Astrotheme´s method of calculating domiants different?

September 6, 2020 at 12:29 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
How is Astrotheme´s method of calculating domiants different?
/Or possibly better from other methods of calculation. I was just looking at that website again and how it´s different to this site and others. They emphasize planets that are located located in a house belonging to their own rulership as having more power? That means that the house is in the same given sign, right? Also does this include or extend to mutual reception of houses?
Also they give more weight to the rulers of the ascendant and mc? As well as angular houses. But I´m not sure if I´m clear on "The principle of activity"..?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 9, 2020 at 09:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ZairePhoenix, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Its not u, Astro-seek calculations r wrong. Especially the Vedic charts
September 9, 2020 at 08:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anni23
We had a great time to be born last year when :156: was in :179:, :157: was in :180:, :159: was in :182: that gave at least three choices to newborns for their chart rulers! A planet in it´s rulership disposits it´s self.
I have :157: in :181:; A traditional rulership.
I have :153: in :173:; A universally accepted rulership.
I think :176: :160: is the weak link in my dispositing tree, here points are given for :160: in :176:, but I am in doubt!
September 9, 2020 at 04:01
(Leo) Anni23 » IIyyaarr13
So can you calculate your final dispositer yourself though? And can you have more than one final dispositer?
September 7, 2020 at 01:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The difference between dominants calculators is not going to go away unless the Astrological sites have an agreement about dominants.
I claim that I have :160: parallel two different mid-heavens and Astro-Seek does not claim any such thing so Astro-Seek has :153: as my #1 dominant uncontested in the birth data any one can look at.
A planet can be a final dispositer in two signs if traditional or one sign if a newbie in macroscopy!
A planet can not be a final dispositer by house, Astro-Charts keeps the details simple on that matter!
September 6, 2020 at 21:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Anni you can check in astro.com pullen astrologer simple chart of delineation by Walter pullen. I don´t agree with his calculation method but he can give you good inside. Again in astro.com there is colour horoscope. İt shows your planets from most dominants to less dominants. And in astrotheme.com also you can find which Planet is dominant. And in astroseek you know dominant planets. Combine all planets.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »