How significant is Juno?

September 4, 2020 at 01:34 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
How significant is Juno?
I was reading up on juno today and just wanted to know what everyone thinks of this asteroid. From what I can tell it has to do with your soul mate? Not sure if I even really believe in that anymore, but whatever.

I´m a little more curious about it though because it forms a kite in my chart. To go along with the kite i already knew i had. Yeah baby, two kites!

Anyway, what y´all think about Juno?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…, USA, Georgia&narozeni_sirka_stupne=30&narozeni_sirka_minuty=54&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=84&narozeni_delka_minuty=35&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&tolerance_paral=1.2&&radix=1&aktivni_tab=1&ast_symbol=text&asteroidy_ukazat=1

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…, USA, Georgia&narozeni_sirka_stupne=30&narozeni_sirka_minuty=54&narozeni_sirka_smer=0&narozeni_delka_stupne=84&narozeni_delka_minuty=35&narozeni_delka_smer=1&narozeni_timezone_form=auto&narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&tolerance=1&tolerance_paral=1.2&&radix=1&aktivni_tab=1&ast_symbol=text&asteroidy_ukazat=1

Link doesn´t show an accurate chart. Can´t upload pics, copy/paste links don´t work right. :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 7, 2021 at 21:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
and my suitor has his ascendant conjuct with my Juno and my Uranus

well tell him to wait til you both get home :4: :21:

edit: apologies - smutty innuendo :92:
January 7, 2021 at 20:59
(Libra) leorising
I have Juno conjuct my Uranus in the 5th house and my suitor has his ascendant conjuct with my Juno and my Uranus
January 7, 2021 at 20:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
I´m curious about this too.

My ex Juno was exact on my ascendant, he very much wanted to get married to me. My Juno didnt aspect him, except a sextile to his Moon, I was the one who hesitated and put it off. I have Juno in Aquarius in the 4th house trine the Moon. I like unconventional types but who have a sensitive nurturing side.

Magi astrology calls it the "most sexual asteroid". Has anyone in synastry felt this is true?

Personally have felt strong attractions with Juno conjunction Venus in synastry but it could also have been attributed to other aspects too.

A poster here mentioned Juno gives an air of innocence to someone and have definitely also noticed this in people who have Juno prominent conjunct a personal planet or ascendant!
September 5, 2020 at 02:43
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
I would imagine that it does mean that :1: for me, the foreign part is more the Venus in 9th I think but Aquarius is also about global citizenship and touches upon that theme. :4:
September 5, 2020 at 01:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » ElizabethP
There is the opportunity for mental laziness, I don´t have to know how to calculate too much (anymore) or geometry in order to know that Pandora is :198: my natal :156: to the arcsecond!
Pandora is the Minor Planet of "destructive assertiveness" and ´Vain Pretense´ :33: :32:
I have Hidalgo in a right-hand :194: to my "unaspected" :156: simultaneously reaching perihelion; The Centaur that actually swings inside :156:´s orbit!
September 5, 2020 at 00:40
(Pisces) fishscales
"How significant is Juno?"

I have it nearly conjunct my ascendant...3 degrees off, which is a little wide for me, considering it´s an asteroid... But still enough to register "something", I would think... It´s also conjunct my Uranus...

But the truth is, I don´t really have a feel for what Juno is about... I´ve read interpretations a few times, but nothing really "stuck" in terms of meaning...

I know it has to do with partnerships and marriage...

So no surprise it´s close to my ascendant..

In keeping with the "partnership" theme in my chart I guess...

Libra rising, Venus (asc ruler) in the 7th, Venus dominant...

Add a prominent Juno to the list I guess...
September 4, 2020 at 21:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani mine is in Sagittarius and for last 12 years my all girlfriends were from different countries. My mom says i must be a person from different country in previous life. I don´t know if Juno Sagittarius means foreign female it really fits with me :4:
September 4, 2020 at 17:16
(Cancer) Anikey
I second the things Magi said, as I, too have it in the 3rd, in Aquarius, in a square with my Moon (8 degree orb, tho) and Uranus and on another site, it showed a sextile to my Sun.

Almost all my partners had foreign origin as well, even though I met most of them locally. I always imagine a foreign partner, never liked the locals, just like you guys :3:

Open mindedness and progressive thinking are a must for me, a tendency towards alternative lifestyles would be a dream. And as for the 3rd house, words are everything to me. So, I would say, my Juno pretty much reflects my ideal partner to a T :4:
September 4, 2020 at 16:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. I mean astrology itself, was probably "messaged" too. It´s too complex and precise for it to be human culture creating it.
September 4, 2020 at 16:53
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi i have theory about that maybe universe send message who determine of planet and Asteroid name. İ am very serious about that :1:
September 4, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well then you are definately a Juno person. You wanna come across as innocent to others. In your Sun expreession, Venus (relating style), Jupiter (beliefs) and Moon (emotional stance towards life). The opposite Neptune is probably your release.....you can only do this so much, and show that to the world.......before you need to retreat and recharge.

EDIT: I should add your Juno is connected by SEXTILES...so you are conscious and mostly in control of this Juno aspect of yours.So you can also "not be" Juno-like when you want.
September 4, 2020 at 16:31
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » themagi
Thanks for the info. That´s starting to paint a picture for me. Your juno position is kinda like a mirror image of mine in the 9th in gemini. You seem to share my intrigue for foreign ladys, or at least those from a different background

Yeah, moon oppositions are tough. I have pluto opposite moon.

In my case, juno forms the tip of a kite, with tight orbs. Its sextile sun, venus, jupiter and the moon. Opposite neptune
September 4, 2020 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´d like to add that Juno can definately point to people you´ve been married to in past lifes in aspect to the SN, for example.

And also to soul contracts of commitment of somekind to someone else or with someone else.

Juno was the wife of Jupiter.....so I think the commonality between all these things I said about Juno is that Juno is, in some way, about yielding...our yielding nature.
September 4, 2020 at 16:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
I have it in Sag in the 3rd myself. I also ALWAYS went for foreign girls. For the same reasons you describe. Not the "grass is always greener", but I think it´s just wanting to identify with a broader prespective in life.....and that requiring a partner from a different context and not the same beleif systems, expectations and vices.

I not only always gravitated towards foreign girls...I also was pretty bad with locals. I remember not liking most girls since I was a kid. I have Uranus opposition Moon which is an aspect said to influence one´s relationship with women.

But anyway, Juno according to my observations is the asteroid of innocence (which is why I also think it´s connected to "the wife" archetype...the obedient 50s wife, or in this case the wife of the supreme god Zeus, called Juno) - coming across as innocent. Michael Jackson had it conjunct it Sun for example. It gives the person a certain soft and "i mean no harm" energy to them.

More so than house and sign, it will be apparent in aspects. Tell me your Juno aspects and I can give you further insight.
September 4, 2020 at 15:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
I don´t think that´s how astroloers work, but then again I don´t know WHO really puts the names to planets.

The idea though is that, to a certain extent, it´s divinely guided....because when Pluto is found is when humanity starts becoming more aware of its shadow........when Neptune is found all sorts of neptunian stuff was happening on a global scale.........

I DO believe, and I have no proof for this....that there´s a cosmic reason and its never a conincidence a certain asteroid or planet gets named a certain thing.

Just like George Lucas was beeing divinely inspired when writing Star Wars...:D

Channeled information.
September 4, 2020 at 15:33
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi everybody ask what asteroid means in astrology but why noone ask why this astrology has this name who put this name. My suspicion about asteroids came from this questions. For example asteroid was discovered and later they put its name chiron and interestingly this is in our chart our wounds. İ want to understand first they analysed this astroid in sing and house placements and later they put its name according to results form analyses or they just put this name and then astrologers started to analyze in chart according to chiron character in mythology. Ok i explained little bit complicated i hope I understand me magi :1:
September 4, 2020 at 15:30
(Gemini) ElizabethP » IIyyaarr13
I :79: :164: :75:

Seriously though.
The asteroids don´t get enough attention, IMHO.
September 4, 2020 at 15:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » themagi
Nothing makes sense anymore :61:

I don´t know. Why wouldn´t it? Such a mystical science. I CAN tell you I don´t have much luck dealing with local chicks. They just don´t interest me much. Or with similar backgrounds.

Maybe it´s a "grass is greener" syndrome.

I´m not sure about Juno. Why I was asking. It seems to make a little sense for me
September 4, 2020 at 15:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ask yourself does it make sense that Juno be the ONE placement that talked strictly about someoene else in your life when the chart is alm about you? :)
September 4, 2020 at 15:08
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Sunny in some couple charts I saw male´s Juno conjunct with female´s sun. I don´t know if it is just coincidince i need more proofs. But Juno its sign and house placements doesn´t make sense with me. Magi explained somethings but i hardly understand asteroids.
September 4, 2020 at 14:47
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » IIyyaarr13
Yeah, I never gave them too much thought. I was reading a little about Juno after seeing it creates the tip of a kite in my chart. Pretty tight orbs also.

What I read made sense. I have it in Gemini in 9th house. Being in :173: said I need a talkative partner. I seem to attract Gemini moons, which is kinda strange since I don´t like talking sometimes for days, lol.

Then being in 9th house says I need someone who likes to travel and possibly a foreign person or a very different background. I think that´s a good description too. I never seem to "click" with the local girls. When I was married it was to someone from a few hundred miles away and we did a lot of traveling while we were together. And also seem to be attracted to people from different backgrounds and cultures.
September 4, 2020 at 04:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologers were heading for madness when they started including :164: and then arrived at the fringe when they used Juno!
They are very good though, I wouldn´t malign them for becoming more complicated!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »