Malefics in the 4th house.

September 3, 2020 at 13:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Malefics in the 4th house.
How are you handling these intense energies in such a tender area of life? How was your childhood? Did you experience harsh environments?
Did you take on heavy responsibility as you were growing up? How do you ease this energy? How does it show up in your day-to-day or in your home/family? :74:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 8, 2020 at 02:10
(Pisces) fishscales
My wife has Mars in the 4th..

Her mom was a nut...occasionally violent as well...

Lots of vindictive acts by her mom towards her dad after their divorce as well..
November 7, 2020 at 23:16
(Taurus) TaylorS1986
I have Mars in Capricorn in the 4th. I had a reasonably loving family, but I had struggles in school growing up (Saturn and Uranus in the 3rd, Saturn ruling the 4th) and a stubborn attitude that often made ME, unfortunately, the source of conflict in the family (Mars square AC).
September 3, 2020 at 22:28
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Huge gigantic prickly humongous extra long fat plump

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DILDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 3, 2020 at 22:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Ok, ice, you can go to my questionnaire thread and answer some questions drunk....lets leave voids thread alone. :61:
:32:
September 3, 2020 at 22:05
I´m drunk.... dont wake the dragon.....

Dokey... Dokey.... dokey.....

Poof!!!!!!!!!

*!!!!!!disappears!!!!!!*
September 3, 2020 at 21:03
HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE....
September 3, 2020 at 20:19
(Pisces) fishscales
My wife has Mars in Libra in the 4th.

Her mom was batty.

There were also alot of problems surrounding the loser boyfriends she brought in the house.
September 3, 2020 at 20:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Even planetless houses may be multi- :78:ed, especially Sagittarius where I have a lot of stars! The transformational planets transitting natal fourth house Sagittarius were a relief from third house :178: which was fear and nervous making!
September 3, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user easierwithpractice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Mars in Sag in 4th House.

Can confirm everything that´s been posted about Mars in the 4th - not much physical violence in the family per se, but the threat of it was always somewhere in the air.

Violent and terrible accidents were around (spilt boiling water on myself, badly; fell off the stairs of the second floor; burned the backyard inadvertently; some distant family members died violently (of fire or boiling water or drowning), all my family members, literally all of them, had phases of terrible mental problems - bipolar, alcoholism, depression, etc. - some omen-like discharge to be honest, illustrated with grand scandals and decades-long feuds.

The communication at my parents home was far from cozy or soothing or motivating AT ALL. Terrible neurotic pressure in everything connected with my "achievements", esp in education and work. Daily emotional blackmail.

I´m still learning not to attack the person trying to small-talk me.

P.S. yeah, and all the pets we had died suddenly. not simultaneously, of course, but they supposeв to live longer - our dog was smashed by a truck, our big-ass parrot just dropped dead after three years with us. another dog turned out to be deaf.
September 3, 2020 at 18:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
It´s as silly as someone not noticing the LEO in Donald trump. Cmon.
September 3, 2020 at 18:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
In Vedic she´s a Leo ascendant. You can see it. Her signature blonde mane she has always had. And if memory serves she has Mercury and moon on her ascendant in Leo which would also attribute to her ever-changing styles. She never kept one look for long. Moon/Mercury constantly fluctuating.
But her signature look will always be blonde, like a lion. And also, let´s just be honest here, Madonna was never exactly humble or a non attention seeker. she admitted more times than I count how she wanted to be admired, adored - looked up too. She made it clear she wants to lead. When Leo´s operate on their lower level, they can be raging narcissists.

Nah, Madonna is a 10000000000 percent a Leo ascendant. With her it´s staring you in the face.

Madonna can go by whichever system she wants but to me there´s no disputing the LEO in her. :61:

September 3, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Edited previous comments.

I have Saturn in the 4th. Was raised by Grandmother. Also have a strained relationship with mother (8th house moon as well.)

I was always strict with myself, wasn´t a bad kid at all by any means. Never partied and actually hated any changes to the home after moving in with my Grandmother.

Grew up with less than average stuff. And my Grandmother actually would bend over backwards if I asked for something because I literally asked her for nothing.

She once was like I havent gotten you anything for this and that and that time.... you never asked for anything.... so today were going on a shopping spree and you can get whatever you want....

Still, nothing. So she ended up giving me a $100 bill (I was like 12 so I thought I was rich, lol) so I just bought a Gameboy color and 1 game.

THATS WHEN I STARTED ASKING FOR STUFF.... GAMES!!!!

lol, but after buying like 4 more games she was like.... well ummm time to get a job.... hehehehe

Which I did. I cut my neighbors grass and was making money that way to buy video games. And paying her some money at times as well....

I did have a tough childhood but... that is life.

And at this point an excuse.

If you cant build up from your past, you will remain there.... and die there.
September 3, 2020 at 17:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » hh
👆Watch video it´s only 1:45 minute long👆

Madonna says she an Aquarius rising.

I´m just telling you in case you were studying her....

Also... beside the birth time it shows on the Rodden Scale Madonnas Birth Time data is "DD" or "Dirty Data."

Just wanted to give you that tid bit of information.
September 3, 2020 at 17:20
(0:55) she says she´s an Aquarious rising...

Alot of sites have her ascendant wrong...
YouTube
YouTube
September 3, 2020 at 17:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » hh
Sorry to tell you this but Madonna has said that she is an Aquarius rising...

Not a leo rising.... i don´t know why people have her rising as a Leo instead of Aquarius....

*(Edit) Her rising is shown as Virgo instead of Leo or Aquarius....

Now, I see that you were referring to the sun.

However, I just wanted to give you that information. In case you were interested.*
September 3, 2020 at 16:27
people get caught up ont he negative side of their charts far too often...makes them feel defeated. I think it´s best to work through it silently....talking about it too often may make matters worse and cause people to forgo trying to fix it.
September 3, 2020 at 15:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » N_thecat
I associate Mars in 4th with a house full of aggression ,even violent. But there are people who like it...They see home like a battlefield and they like to fight with family members.We all know such people

True, but it goes both ways in astrology. You or them...a child born into a family with this placement - especially if say, a debilitated Mars - it will make others become aggressive towards them. Since birth. A violent or militant mother. Or have to endure great violent tragedy in the family from a young age. I have seen that side of it, and it´s very sad.

...but enough of the negativity. No one should let malefics in the 4th house or anything in their chart that´s considered "negative" to define them...the point is, it´s your karma for a reason, you were born with the chart you have, it is no mistake. The cosmos don´t make mistakes. No one has a chart that you "can´t" handle. you can handle it, and work through, but it takes time, patience and hard work of not repeating familial mistakes, or mislearnings..

I do have faith people can overcome negativity in their charts _ fully. It just takes some soul work. ;)
September 3, 2020 at 15:52
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » hh
Ahh hh i forgot to say my Saturn is 29 degree anaratic degree , i read very nasty things about anaretic degree but what is interesting in my chart Saturn is lowest effective planet but i am very disciplined and planned man. İ know reason of that but I just want to say 2x2 not 4 in astrology :1:
September 3, 2020 at 15:50
(Pisces) N_thecat
Once more how I imagine some planets in 4th house...

I imagine that Saturn gives a very strict family/restrictive parents, Uranus in 4th a very unstable home (maybe someone who wanted to move quickly from his family house to another city or even country, and will change his place of residence often,I believe that Uranus in 4th can also give very unconventional parents).

It seems to me that Neptune and Uranus in 4th give very unclear family life... I believe that these planets can show a parent who left the family, could even disappear unexpectedly (Uranus in 4th) or for no apparent reason (Neptune in 4th?).

I associate Mars in 4th with a house full of aggression ,even violent. But there are people who like it...They see home like a battlefield and they like to fight with family members.We all know such people...

I have Pluto in 4th and Hades Moon - I don´t think that someone can have a worse placement,really... :4:
(ok, I know that Mars,Saturn or Uranus would also have a place on that podium)
September 3, 2020 at 15:47
Saturn can be just as bad..but that would also be heavily dependent on your ascendant ruler. So, let´s say you are ruled by the sun (which you aren´t, void) you would be a Leo asc, Sun and Saturn are mortal enemies. So imagine Saturn in the 4th here...the would be actual, literal hell on earth for them. Hence, Madonna.....a person who would laugh/"joke" about being sexually abused by her own father.......
:23: :28:
September 3, 2020 at 15:38
(Libra) leorising » hh
Interestingly, my return from saturn was also very difficult for me. that´s when i started my saturnine job and found out that i couldn´t have access to anyone. that´s when i learned to drive a car, and from the challenges that saturn presented, i went after my moon cure. :68:
September 3, 2020 at 15:37
(Libra) leorising » N_thecat
I have venus in house 4, staying at home is a blessing. I love to buy things from home, bed sheets, towels. Everything that beautifies the house I keep my attention. :68:
September 3, 2020 at 15:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
its funny you mention school as a kid. i was thinking why in vedic astrology they make the 4th house the early education.
its because before school was mandatory for all kids, the mother (4th) was responsible for teaching kids basic education, while the father was working. then as families moved more together in communities, public schools were formed, but even then it was mostly female teachers.

anyways, you hit the nail on the head about foundation. thats exactly what saturn wants when he sits in the 4th. its like ´ill deprive you of a healthy foundation, in order to get you to create and build your own strong foundation´. and not just material in this world, but a strong inner foundation, as i think you hit on with the word ´soul´. saturn delays but does not deny, esp if you put in the hard work, saturn will reward and reward with permanence and stability.

and i think saturn returns are tough for 4th house-saturn people. saturn returns to see and test the foundation you have built while he was away. my saturn return was pure hell, but i also have moon in there too.
September 3, 2020 at 15:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes! way to look at the big picture
September 3, 2020 at 15:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » hh
Yes, walking on eggshells was a big thing for me as a child, as well. I never felt stable in the home. Pisces can be spiritual chaos and Saturn is Karma.
It was like blame was always placed on me and I carried this giant garbage bag of guilt over my shoulder. I have to be VERY careful to not repeat this dynamic in my new relationships. Saturn is tricky this way, and slippery in a water sign... difficult to grasp...

It definitely teaches you lessons if you are able to handle them properly. I always felt older than the other kids I went to school with. Also Capricorn in the 3rd.

It´s good to build your own foundation with your own family with this placement, and for me personally, I´m finding healthy boundaries (which previously were a completely foreign concept) helps. Saturn is pushing the limits, so push beyond the limits of what you were confined to within your past family dynamics and create a new structure for your soul to be at ease in.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »