Volunteers for a Research Project

September 3, 2020 at 05:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Volunteers for a Research Project
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well, and that life is ok for all of you.

Due to many factors (mostly work and family issues), I´ve been away from participating at the forum, even though I´ve been using its tools almost everyday in my private readings. And I prefer to keep it this way.

However, I am currently doing a very detailed research into placements, aspects, and "ruler in houses" combinations; and I need volunteers to do that.

My plan is to read a chart in great details and email the chart holder with a list of questions that can be answered with a simple "Yes" or "No" after each question.

I´ll take up each placement (a planet in a house in a certain sign), and create a list of questions around it about all the possible scenarios of such placement. I´ll do this with each planet and astrological body: The Sun, Moon, the 8 planets, the Nodes, the LOTs (Fortune, etc), Lilith (Black Moon Lilith), Chiron, Ascendant and Descendant.

Each placement will have a list of possible scenarios in the form of "Yes or No" questions, so that the participants don´t need to spend too much time writing down long explanations, but can just write "Yes" or "No" after each question.

I´ll do the same with each aspect on the chart, and with each "Rulers in houses" combinations; for example, "5th lord (ruler) in the 12th", etc, emphasizing the meaning of the particular ruler/lord.

So the list of questions is going to be quite long!!

After you answer "Yes" or "No" to each question (or some of them) - but this is totally up to you - you could add a short explanation (and or modifications), if you want to.

What would get out of this?

1. A deep understanding about yourself as an individual by having to go deep into your life and personality in order to answer my questions.

2. The opportunity to make a list of questions about anything on your chart, each one of which I´ll try to answer to the best of my abilities, and in very down-to-earth, detailed ways, so that you can actually use the information to improve the quality of your life.

But #2 above, would occur after you have already answered all of my questions.

I only have two petitions/prerequisites for this:

1. Your brutal honesty in answering the questions. I worked as a counselor for 10 years, and keeping the "Priest Penitent Privilege" is very sacred for me. This means that you have my sacred word that anything you share with me would remain STRICTLY between you and me. Without such honesty, we both would be wasting our time.

2. Your 100% willingness to identify yourself through FaceTime with Messenger, WhatsApp, etc, or through a short video.

When you go to see an astrologer (either in person or through Skype, etc), you don´t go with a "mask" on your face; you don´t attempt to hide your identity in any way, as far as being a real person with a "real" face is concerned, right? Well, it is not any different in this scenario.

I have my own reasons why I want to do it this way, that I prefer not to discuss. But I can´t make any exceptions on this. If you call me on FaceTime, or send me a very short video of yourself saying "Hi" and asking me to participate in this research, then I would be very happy to work with you. Otherwise, I would not be able to do it. I hope you can understand.

You can just use WhatsApp, Telegram, FB Messenger, etc, and just send a short video of you, and just tell me who you are and that you want to participate. Very simple; it would only take you 2-5 minutes at the most.

To keep it balanced, here are my FB and IG accounts. Both are totally public, and there are a LOT of photos of me and my family. I am as real as it can get, :-))).

Instagram: peterdavis1041

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/peter.torres…

Email address: petertorres1968@gmail.com

If you are interested, just email me, or send me a message through Messenger or IG. Won´t be replying to PMs in here.

May you all have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
Peter Davis Torres

Note: I only use the Whole Signs House System to analyze charts. If you prefer Placidus, then perhaps this would not work for you. I respect your choice of house system, but I have to use what works for me.

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »