Potential Partner Chart

September 2, 2020 at 20:18 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) tigerlily
Potential Partner Chart
I would like to ask this person on a casual friendly date soon and was curious for some more insight into what this person may be like in private/away from his career as that is the only place we get to interact (he works for a company that works for me) and that is not very often, but when we do there is interest on both sides if I am sensing correctly. I said I would LIKE to ask this person out but I WILL do it...When I get my nerve up. I´ve never asked a guy out before, but I sense he will not ask me out due to the work conditions...Not that there are any absolute rules on the matter...I just feel that he doesn´t want to be the one over stepping a line.

Any replies would be a warm welcome as I have not introduced myself on the Introduction thread yet...I´m hopping over to do that now. :1:

:178: Ascendant :171: Sun :181: Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 5, 2020 at 21:46
(Aries) tigerlily
I don´t see anything that has me concerned nor excited. I take it all in stride and try not to not get excited before anything significant happens. I am merely wondering if someone could give some insight into his overall personality overall...I only know what I know and people ten to have a work self and a non-work in my experience.

I do not have his birth time, I just set it at 12:00p (noon) as I thought that was the customary...? I only know his birth year because he told me how old he would be this year and his hometown because it came up once many many moons ago as the two of us are not from our current city.

Thanks for the reminder about making it seem like they are in control/asking even if it is an illusion...I have thought of a perfect flip to make it seem like it is his call and no pressure. :75:
September 4, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what are you seeing in the synastry that has you concerned or excited?

if you got his birth info including his birth time it sounds like you are talking on a more close level than just work affiliates.

men are prideful, ask him to ask you out, if that makes sense. or hint at it. men need to feel as if they have some control of the situation, even if its just the illusion of it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »