Afflicted Saturn in the 12th house

September 2, 2020 at 01:36 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Alisa1
Afflicted Saturn in the 12th house
Hello. I read that this is a terrible situation. Can you please tell me how to work on such a Saturn?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2020 at 06:01
(Taurus) fomal » Sunnyshadow
Saturn in Virgo are classic Worriers, Bogged down in details , they couldn´t fathom out the zero loss way.
I always though Uranus / Saturn are related to Management problems, Mathematics,Computer or Job Scheduling ,allocation of scarce resources in the optimum manner

Thanks
September 3, 2020 at 17:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fomal
Great Artist or very accomplished person!
You may feel worried about money or completing projects, deadlines , Management of events etc
May be over worked?

Is that about her particular sign/placement or saturn 12th house in general. I find that highly relatable right now. I´ve got saturn 12th in virgo though
September 2, 2020 at 13:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Alisa1
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree that the Saturn/Uranus square is rather heavy. Uranus loves change and invention but Saturn would always frustrate and delay. This may well have some benefit. I don´t have much confidence in house systems, there are dozens of them. I prefer equal house if I have to choose. I think that your square would have a general affect in many areas of your life, not just 12th house matters.

You must remember that patterns involving the outer planets are generational in nature. Thousands of people would have the same Uranus/Saturn heavy. They only connect individually when inner personal planets make patterns with them.
September 2, 2020 at 12:00
(Pisces) Alisa1 » fomal
Thanks!
September 2, 2020 at 11:59
(Pisces) Alisa1 » alphagemini
The Placidus. I´m sure the time is right.
September 2, 2020 at 06:50
(Taurus) fomal
It´s not so much afflicted.
Square from Uranus only
Are you a Mathematician or a Computer Programmer.
Or Great Artist or very accomplished person!
You may feel worried about money or completing projects, deadlines , Management of events etc
May be over worked?
September 2, 2020 at 06:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi, what house system are you using and how confident are you about your birth time?

You may well not have Saturn in the 12th at all. House systems are very speculative.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »