Moon in the 1st house

September 1, 2020 at 23:53 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Alisa1
Moon in the 1st house
Does the Moon in 1 house mean that a person will definitely not be able to hide emotions?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 6, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Kimberg2020 » Kimberg2020
I meant 11th house of course... :61:
October 6, 2020 at 14:40
(Taurus) Kimberg2020 » Promethean_Soul
Well my 11 year old daughter was born during almost exactly the same time as Jupiter´s return to my 21th house aquarius . $he is also an Aquarius ...☺
October 4, 2020 at 18:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
I find the same thing present with a moon in cancer. They can conceal nothing. Everything is written all over their faces.
October 4, 2020 at 15:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Kimberg2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. Btw you have Jupiter is in 11th house , classical astrklogers believe Jupiter loves 11th house. It may give sudden luck. This house is also great hopes and wishes. İ would like to know if Jupiter gives you some luck about 11th house matter.
October 4, 2020 at 14:29
(Taurus) Kimberg2020 » Promethean_Soul
My moon is in first house aries 29 degrees..YOU ARE RIGHT ON! My mom didn´t raise me absence from 4/5ŷo didn´t see her again until I was 16.. Started right around that time FRAME I started using drugs and alcohol....had children 1$t child son 19 yo w a malignant narcissist plus 2 more children.. I left him. 1 year or so later meet another guy whom today is my first year anniversary and he narc ex kept my kids from mefor almost 4 years off and on ..i now have them w me last2 2and a half years and I feel the tension distance like I still feel around my mom still(who never admits to me or helps or really close now she lives right down the road from me...So you were dead on and the last part somewhat true lol.. my grandmother who raised me my dad´s mom she spoiled me and I felt like I wanted never had to did anything wrong she worshipd me bc she and didn´t want me to hurt or feeling pain already from parents I guess.
September 2, 2020 at 16:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I saw some people who have moon in first house have difficult relationship with their mom and they become their own mom , that is why i thought maybe mom in first house may mean they are like their own mom because of absence of mother. But i just saw a few people and i am not sure it can be true. My another theory about moon in first house these people mostly care of themself and their problems and then they feel emotionally good . Maybe their health their the most important concern.
September 2, 2020 at 14:22
(Cancer) Anikey » Alisa1
It´s another beautiful placement, such liberation of the Moon and emotions, I wish I had it :3:

My family used to tell me not to let my emotions show on my face because I used to very clearly darken like a cloud and turn into a fury (Scorpio rising and Moon in Taurus) and I was trying to figure out how to hide my emotions.

Then my therapist said to me "sure, if you can shove them up your a*s, that would be a great place to hide them" :61: :61: of course, I never hid my emotions again :75:
September 2, 2020 at 11:20
(Pisces) Alisa1 » Anikey
Gemini
September 2, 2020 at 03:10
(Cancer) Anikey
No such thing as "definitely" but I, too, wonder what sign it´s in?
September 2, 2020 at 02:58
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
It depends on which sign the Moon is in. But emotions can be very evident.
I have Moon conjunct my ascendant and people always say "you look worried" and have always told me this since school. It drives me crazy because I try so hard to hide it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »