Ascendants in synastry

September 1, 2020 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Ascendants in synastry
Hello to all,
there is something, that I dont understand so much.
When partners have ascendants near to each other, what is the difference between their perception of each other?
How perceives it partner1 who has ascendant in partner2’s first house?
How perceives it partner2 who has ascendant in partner1’s 12th house?

Thank you for your opinions or experiences :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 4, 2020 at 06:31
(Gemini) stigmí » Sus
I dont know if boredom...but “ And one thing that sucks is transits affecting both same way. ”
If there is some great transit (for example pluto/saturn/jupiter in first house :67: ) it is like bulldozer and from my experiences is better to separate from each other for a while :49:
September 4, 2020 at 06:26
(Gemini) stigmí » themagi
Yes, I think this is very good interpretation, at least how I feel it.
September 2, 2020 at 23:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t believe in almost any of the synastry astrology out there. I have found it doesn´t really click for me. It doesn´t always seem to follow the same rules as natal astrology, which makes me feel suspicion of most information abotu it out there.

My gut interpretation :

Partner 1 who has ascendant in partner2’s first house will come across as very direct and focused on partner2´s personality and how they interact with the world (first house matters).

Partner2 who has ascendant in partner1’s 12th house will come across as very hidden and as a background helper to partner 1. Maybe even a healer...or someone they can confide in.
September 2, 2020 at 21:48
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Sus
You are welcome. İ am learning from people experiences and that is why i share my experiences :1:
September 2, 2020 at 21:46
(Sagittarius) Sus » Promethean_Soul
Ohhh this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing cause I have same AC in 19° and my SO in 11° both SAG. I don´t know how he feels cause he´s very closed off with feelings.
But having same AC can hindle growth and can bring boredom to relationship. And one thing that sucks is transits affecting both same way. Well it can be a blessing though...I can "guess" what he´s being through
September 2, 2020 at 09:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Stigmi actually what i shared my private life but i share with people for academic purpose. We can learn from each other many similarities we have. My case made me to understand pro Saturnian planets better. İ am working on them and my thoughts about them are little bit different. For me the most difficult to handle is Uranus. And strangely it can be also most benegic planet. In university consist of polarities like positive and negative , but Uranus consists of two qualities in one planet. Uranus is said against ego well i don´t agree with that Uranus hates ego but at the same time very love ego. Two feelings in one planet how it can be so? This is uranusian way. That is why asyrologers still far behind to understand Uranus and this planet is one of my main subject to find out.
September 2, 2020 at 09:22
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
:15: you are welcome : )

My partner has asc 10 degrees after me and I have similar feeling as you : )
Sometimes is this connection too much.

And of course pluto transit has its power : ) I already went through this and also lost my relationship through this. I think pluto take off everything what need to underworld for death or for rebirth, it doesnt matter, because something inside or above push you to find truth and this process is both way painful.
September 2, 2020 at 08:39
Stigmi very good article and it makes sense and now i understand very well. I had a gf whose asc is sagittarius like me but my degree 7 and her 23. I always took care of her and always treated her very carefully. She learned from me many things about astrological and spiritutal. İ always forgave her and actually if someone else told me what she told me i could easily leave that woman but i didn´t leave her till our relationship ended and this happened in January this year at that time my Pluto excact square Venus and nearly same degree. I warned her we can have difficulties in December 2019 about januriary 2020. That is why these pro Saturnian planets have more power than our wills and even we know what will happen we cannot stop it. Btw now she is my good friend and again my asc 12th house and I have no anger against her. Thanx stigmi nthis really helped me :15: :29:
September 2, 2020 at 07:12
Thank you stigmi i will check it :1:
September 2, 2020 at 06:47
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
Thank you, I remember now, that similar discusion already were here....
But this is something that cought my interest.

This text I remember...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
September 1, 2020 at 18:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Stigmi very good question. İ in sinastry charts mostly look at aspects and house positions. But eachother asc connections i didn´t look at .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »